Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 26426
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25991

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or at least a name of the Eros girl who is 50 pounds heavier? I was considering a Brookfield girl today. I think that would be good information for us to have.
    I looked for her, the link is down but she went by Alisa or something. Don't worry, you're safe LOL. I was thinking of meeting one of the Brookfield ones too. Report back!

  2. #25990

    Rhi

    Any reviews on Rhi Rhi?

  3. #25989
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholok  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering the same thing. I did go see an Eros girl in Brookfield and she was nowhere near the photos. 50 lbs heavier. Gross, but then again I met w another that video verified and was absolutely stunning.

    I'm thinking about meeting this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/anabelka

    I'll report back if I do.
    Do you have a link or at least a name of the Eros girl who is 50 pounds heavier? I was considering a Brookfield girl today. I think that would be good information for us to have.

  4. #25988
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear anyone pass away, but she was way over hyped. I saw her twice: first time gave decent head. Second time a complete lack luster star fish. Asked me to go in limp because she didn't feel like sucking more (after only about 15 seconds of head). Couldn't get up, couldn't finish because of a very lazy performance. Never went back. My second time seeing her must have been 5 years ago or so too.
    She hasn't passed away and she's not out of the business, she just doesn't advertise as much anymore and she's really inconsistent about her responses.

  5. #25987
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's out of the business and I've heard rumors that she passed.
    Sad to hear anyone pass away, but she was way over hyped. I saw her twice: first time gave decent head. Second time a complete lack luster star fish. Asked me to go in limp because she didn't feel like sucking more (after only about 15 seconds of head). Couldn't get up, couldn't finish because of a very lazy performance. Never went back. My second time seeing her must have been 5 years ago or so too.

  6. #25986
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Noticed she started posting just a couple weeks ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/556589175484
    I just texted her, pretty responsive. I've been thinking of trying but let me know if you do. She's in an area that is known for uncle LEO.

  7. #25985

    Anyone seen?


  8. #25984

    Age / weight

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Are there anymore girls in Milwaukee that are not crackheads? It seems sooner or later they turn into a crackhead. They think they are functioning well but not really.
    They also start not updating their age or weight.

  9. #25983
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing her because she started to gain weight and go wacky crazy in the head. Her bedroom was a pig pen. Had to move piles of clothes just to lay down. Was she still seeing guys before the vacation?
    I last saw her like. Almost 2 years ago. Had a double with her and Tabitha up on the northwest side. Tried connecting again once or twice after that, but they went dark. Figured they were either on vacation again, or phones got cut off.

  10. #25982

    WA Lynn

    I stopped seeing her because she started to gain weight and go wacky crazy in the head. Her bedroom was a pig pen. Had to move piles of clothes just to lay down. Was she still seeing guys before the vacation?

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerHardon  [View Original Post]
    Well doing the internet stalking thing and I seems WA Mighty Lynn is on a state sponsored vaca for a few years. She wasn't the greatest but she was somewhat reliable.

  11. #25981

    Another state vacation

    SexySeven is also currently away.

  12. #25980

    Delilah anyone?

    Anyone seen her? Noticed she started posting just a couple weeks ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/556589175484
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7533.jpg‎  

  13. #25979

    WA Lynn

    Well doing the internet stalking thing and I seems WA Mighty Lynn is on a state sponsored vaca for a few years. She wasn't the greatest but she was somewhat reliable.

  14. #25978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    My English girlfriend from when I was in my early 30's

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBoi3  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting someone who truly just amazes me. I want my toes to be curling type shit so anyone who knows a woman like that please hit me up.
    She is married now and in her 50's but when she was in her late 20's and I was in my early 30's she gave me the best head I ever got from an amateur or pro ever. No gag reflex. She went deep. Ball massage. Swallow. And would keep going as long as I was hard and back then it would be a couple of orgasms on my part. She is the only woman I regretted being dumped by. But she got on drugs while I was away visiting my parents and apparently drugs are a stronger draw than a guy with a good income.

  15. #25977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Cupcake Chloe

    Fun memory. I'd take her to my house for multi-hour appointments. Sometimes, like many do, she would tell me she is hungry so we would stop off at a Culver's on the way home to get a burger do go. We get to the kitchen and she slowly starts to eat her burger standing at the counter. Well, I want her pussy so I pull her tights partway down and play with her pussy to get it wet. Didn't take long at all. Then I drop my pants and go all in. Burger in the mouth and sausage in her pussy. She takes her time with the burger which was somehow erotic to me as it made it a race. Can I get her (or me) to orgasm before she finishes her burger. Her timing was great. Within seconds of her finished her burger her pussy was clamping down on my sausage. To me there is something erotic when a woman fakes she isn't interested but is really getting into it. After that we typically went to the living room, made some small talk, turned on the tv and would be back small talk for 30 seconds and then more sex. Typically we would have two to four hour meets. It wasn't cheap but they were fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape