Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 60896
-
06-27-26 09:13 #60446Senior Member

Posts: 4097 HC Cartersville
Anyone know what the current line up is and any recommendations on ladies? Haven't been in a couple months.
-
06-27-26 08:53 #60445Senior Member

Posts: 409Tiffany GQ Dalton
Saw Tiffany yesterday at GQ. She leaves in a couple days and they are rotating in new girls. Sophia looks hot.
Tiffany and I seem to have chemistry. Doing it with her is like being in your own porno. She is sensual, takes her time and knows how to make you satisfied. She has an all natural body, slim with nice large B's or small C's. When she looks at me during doggie I always pop.
Seniors can DM me for details.
-
06-27-26 00:55 #60444Senior Member

Posts: 495Recommend reading back a handful of pages. 2-2.8 otd gets all one could want at Ek.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 22:28 #60443Banned Member

Posts: 83Bfootball3
My man clear you inbox.
-
06-26-26 22:27 #60442Banned Member

Posts: 83Speaking of terrachi
Does anyone know where the thick Korean girl from terrachi went. Man she had some amazing curves. Also how would you describe Mia? Please DM me details thanks.
Originally Posted by Royalfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 15:41 #60441Regular Member

Posts: 19Business Trip. EK & Lehua
I am going to be in town two times this summer and am curious about the places close to where I am staying. EK Healing and Lehua Spa. I see them both on RM, but they look legit. Will anyone there give an L1, or only certain providers?
Also, anyone know a place close to those areas that will do a rim job?
If anyone is heading to Nash, hit me up and ill return the favor.
-
06-25-26 21:00 #60440Senior Member

Posts: 346Travel
Better choices if your willing to travel from cumming area. The 400 spots just got closed down this year. There might be a couple still hidden buts its getting tougher to find. Ever think the agency direction? Not located on 400 but not bad to get to and there are several locations. I guess the first question is you say your getting older, what are you looking for? I can better help you.
Originally Posted by Klarius1
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:02 #60439Regular Member

Posts: 6Share the better choices
It's been hit or miss for me but I'm older and driving into ATL is not as easy as it once was. What do you recommend? Any outside the perimeter up 400?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 15:38 #60438Senior Member

Posts: 50Magic Hands and Gardenia
Magic Hands. Mina.
Mina is little on chubby side, late 40's and bubbly personality, and good to talk to. The massage was good and strong. Massaged glutes really well and was without towel multiple times. Got really close to junior while massaging glutes. On flip, massaged abdomen and grazed junior multiple times. Moved the towel and asked her to finish it off, but put towel back. Could have negotiated self service, but let the legit massage continue.
Gardenia. Sandy.
Again in 40's and slim. Have had massage with her before, good glute massage but that's about it. Removes towel completely during glute massage but no finishing on the flip.
-
06-24-26 07:40 #60437Senior Member

Posts: 346Elite
Hopefully this helps. Never saw CiCi, I saw two other girls (they sucked so I didn't even want to know their names) and Lulu. Similar experience in menu as Cici. OTD-180, probably went to much but heavy haggling on the flip and it was annoying. I'm sure with time menu will open up a lot but IMOP not worth the investment.
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
Its been a minute since I've been there, much better choices these days. Place was dingy and everyone knows why your there. Nobody would walk into this place for a just a massage, I hate places like that.
-
06-23-26 19:24 #60436Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes. What was the OTD?
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 15:49 #60435Senior Member

Posts: 346Spot inspections
Funbr is spot on for the spot on popo inspections. Was actually in cumming when one took place. Just a routine deal-let me see that all of your the workers are citizens / legal and is everyone licensed. Not allowed or at least didn't come in patron occupied rooms. Was told they do inspections a lot.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 15:20 #60434Senior Member

Posts: 42TerraChi closed? Aw man!
So I was googling the place as I was planning on having a dream there in the next couple of weeks. G Maps is saying the place is permanently closed. Aw shucks.
I'm reading in past posts that a longtime Board favorite Mia now manages her own place right around the corner called DoReMi. Anyone have any intel?
-
06-23-26 00:07 #60433Senior Member

Posts: 495Area has had a lot of spot popo inspections.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
Regardless of area it's all hit or miss (even with regulars). If expect them to have a menu and do all the work. Good luck. Be Engaging, repeat if an interest, some are financial, if wanting to inject yourself at least think about treating as a long lost girlfriend.
-
06-22-26 23:52 #60432Senior Member

Posts: 495Some say she is the hottest in the area. Agree, good massage, flirty, fun and playful. Could alter name to elite backside.
Originally Posted by NegaGuy2021
[View Original Post]
Short Lulu is also a good sport.









Reply With Quote




