Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 59449
-
06-28-26 11:57 #59014Regular Member

Posts: 4Best deep tissue with L1
Seems this is harder to find than it used to be. I used to have a big list of places you could go for a really good, deep back-walking massage with an L1 finish and often a free table shower, but so many have closed or become more interested in FS and $$ Where do you go when you want some actually good deep tissue work with a nice ending? Very physical hard massage (back walking, B2B style, etc.) and TS both welcomed bonuses.
-
06-28-26 10:05 #59013Regular Member

Posts: 18Jasmine spa
Went to Jasmine spa again. The lady did great work making sure I left happy. 2 New ladies will come on the 1st.
-
06-27-26 22:58 #59012Senior Member

Posts: 241Will you return the Rim job too? JK if your open to bi there is a spot you can check out called Tokyo Valentino 1739 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]
IDK but the parking lot has a bit issue with services being offered.
-
06-27-26 22:54 #59011Senior Member

Posts: 241Ek Healing Massage is in stone mountian
I'd go with Ek Healing Massage for all levels of service. As always YMMV but they are Korean mostly.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 21:53 #59010Senior Member

Posts: 30Susu Spa
I stopped by a week ago. Wanted to use back entrance but there was a crowd of people around an area looking directly down on it, just opted to park by a store nearby. Mama is friendly and the place is bright, looks newly renovated. 60 for house, though only 45 minutes, includes TS and sauna. I got a girl named Susie. Said she is 42 and has a nice natural body, cute face. I gave 200 for tip but you could probably get away with 150. Beautifully shaved brown lips. She likes it rough as well. Did 69 at the end to help me finish.
-
06-27-26 13:29 #59009Senior Member

Posts: 4061If you're talking about the LeHua on Cobb Parkway, then yes it's legit. They have dudes at the Cumberland Mall close by giving you those chair massages. I've never seen any women at the mall. I did go there back in 2018 to get a massage from a woman, but it was completely legit.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 12:20 #59008Senior Member

Posts: 81Cleared
Cleared now. Sorry.
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 09:13 #59007Senior Member

Posts: 4087 HC Cartersville
Anyone know what the current line up is and any recommendations on ladies? Haven't been in a couple months.
-
06-27-26 08:53 #59006Senior Member

Posts: 408Tiffany GQ Dalton
Saw Tiffany yesterday at GQ. She leaves in a couple days and they are rotating in new girls. Sophia looks hot.
Tiffany and I seem to have chemistry. Doing it with her is like being in your own porno. She is sensual, takes her time and knows how to make you satisfied. She has an all natural body, slim with nice large B's or small C's. When she looks at me during doggie I always pop.
Seniors can DM me for details.
-
06-27-26 00:55 #59005Senior Member

Posts: 495Recommend reading back a handful of pages. 2-2.8 otd gets all one could want at Ek.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 22:28 #59004Banned Member

Posts: 83Bfootball3
My man clear you inbox.
-
06-26-26 22:27 #59003Banned Member

Posts: 83Speaking of terrachi
Does anyone know where the thick Korean girl from terrachi went. Man she had some amazing curves. Also how would you describe Mia? Please DM me details thanks.
Originally Posted by Royalfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 15:41 #59002Regular Member

Posts: 19Business Trip. EK & Lehua
I am going to be in town two times this summer and am curious about the places close to where I am staying. EK Healing and Lehua Spa. I see them both on RM, but they look legit. Will anyone there give an L1, or only certain providers?
Also, anyone know a place close to those areas that will do a rim job?
If anyone is heading to Nash, hit me up and ill return the favor.
-
06-25-26 21:00 #59001Senior Member

Posts: 346Travel
Better choices if your willing to travel from cumming area. The 400 spots just got closed down this year. There might be a couple still hidden buts its getting tougher to find. Ever think the agency direction? Not located on 400 but not bad to get to and there are several locations. I guess the first question is you say your getting older, what are you looking for? I can better help you.
Originally Posted by Klarius1
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:02 #59000Regular Member

Posts: 6Share the better choices
It's been hit or miss for me but I'm older and driving into ATL is not as easy as it once was. What do you recommend? Any outside the perimeter up 400?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



