The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24490

    Lauren?

    Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.

    Which side of town and does she offer incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She caught my eye and. I figure I should give her a shot. She looks different from her pics because she dyed her hair red and eyebrows. She still looks good but the picture are a little better. Face is a 9/10. Body is a little saggy but still nice. I think she had a kid because she has a little pooch and tits sag. Still really sexy just not as tight as her pics and not a bbw. She is sexy and has soft skin and the pussy smelled great. She has a nice small ass that still has a curve.

    The BBBJ was good. No rush. We did mish for a bit then doggy and I asked her to ride me to completion. She doesn't allow kissing at least for me but would have been a lot better if she did. Was able to negotiate 1. 50 for hh.

    Overall I would repeat. She is sexy, friendly, and service was good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211085134

  2. #24489

    Saw her years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Agree with GSG.

    She's good looking enough but isn't really into it. She used to dance at PT's on the east side and has a hairy never region if that's what you are into.

    I'm going by when I seen her years ago for about $. 6 qv.
    I saw her a few years ago as well. She had more rules for a higher price, but overall it was a good vibe for my visit and I will pay a little more and make some compromises (like CBJ) if the girl is actually hot. Can't attest to what recent visits are like though so take this with a grain of salt. Also she was staying in a very nice hotel downtown which definitely made me more comfortable with the visit.

  3. #24488
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    If you have accounts here you can read some reviews. I would say to take some of them with a grain of salt though, as I do remember reading some reviews on her before and most had said she was definitely not worth it, and those pics of her are definitely filtered and older.

    https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=77775

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-316523?page=1

    I know I remember someone else mentioning she had very hit and miss reviews as well, but again I do remember reading some reviews at one point and time regarding her and they all mentioned that the experience was not worth it for what she is asking. Also basically everything covered, no GFE, lots of rules, etc. On the Eccie side you can see the majority of her reviews would not recommend. Here are some more links that may help with that if you aren't able to see them.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972931

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2958083

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944846

    Hope this helps and Stay Safe.
    I seriously appreciate the leg work man and thanks IndySly for your input as well!

  4. #24487
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheSticks317  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one and no response. Has anyone had any luck?

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-
    If you have accounts here you can read some reviews. I would say to take some of them with a grain of salt though, as I do remember reading some reviews on her before and most had said she was definitely not worth it, and those pics of her are definitely filtered and older.

    https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=77775

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-316523?page=1

    I know I remember someone else mentioning she had very hit and miss reviews as well, but again I do remember reading some reviews at one point and time regarding her and they all mentioned that the experience was not worth it for what she is asking. Also basically everything covered, no GFE, lots of rules, etc. On the Eccie side you can see the majority of her reviews would not recommend. Here are some more links that may help with that if you aren't able to see them.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972931

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2958083

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944846

    Hope this helps and Stay Safe.

  5. #24486
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheSticks317  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one and no response. Has anyone had any luck?

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-
    I've seen her in the past when she visited. I believe she's local to the St. Louis area. But for whatever reason, she adds Indianapolis to her home city when she in a nearby. Annoying because she was worth the visit from what I remember. From the looks of it, she's in Ohio at the moment.

  6. #24485

    Kimberly

    Messaged this one and no response. Has anyone had any luck?

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-

  7. #24484

    Visiting state fair area

    Any white skinny spinners near the state grounds or north by broad ripple?

    Age doesn't manner, trashy as long as safe is ok, I'll leave a report.

  8. #24483

    Lauren

    She caught my eye and. I figure I should give her a shot. She looks different from her pics because she dyed her hair red and eyebrows. She still looks good but the picture are a little better. Face is a 9/10. Body is a little saggy but still nice. I think she had a kid because she has a little pooch and tits sag. Still really sexy just not as tight as her pics and not a bbw. She is sexy and has soft skin and the pussy smelled great. She has a nice small ass that still has a curve.

    The BBBJ was good. No rush. We did mish for a bit then doggy and I asked her to ride me to completion. She doesn't allow kissing at least for me but would have been a lot better if she did. Was able to negotiate 1. 50 for hh.

    Overall I would repeat. She is sexy, friendly, and service was good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211085134

  9. #24482
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33  [View Original Post]
    I made a video with her in handcuffs & ankle cuffs She's down for BBFS and etc. She isn't very pretty without makeup and all that though.
    I have seen her without make up and she just looks methed out. I had to walk away since she was charging a lot to look pretty ugly.

  10. #24481

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by SizeMagnum  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see her! Was this recent?
    I made a video with her in handcuffs & ankle cuffs She's down for BBFS and etc. She isn't very pretty without makeup and all that though.

  11. #24480

    Katie Lynn.

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I follow Jade on Snapchat. She is difficult to get ahold of and I can't vouch for her services. Callie advertises all over. Doubt she will ever actually meet. Katie Lynn I believe is no longer around. She had a really bad review spell several years ago and I think stopped doing meets. Could be wrong on that one. Stevie is one of my ATFs. Great vibe, fun person, and an absolute fu $%ing wh0 re in the best way possible. She is a smaller BBW now, but still looks great to me. Her rates have gone up substantially in the last year or so and that might give you pause.
    Had some sessions with her a few years ago. She went to rehab I think after that. I see recent ads for her, so give her a try. Great oral skills as I recall.

  12. #24479

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    Well I made another video, this time with London but I can't find her ad to link on here. She's the tatted up white gurl. Damn she has a nice body for a white girl. I'm going to post a pic on here for proof of the non believers. Just like I did on the Korean forum for the new agency smiling models. I liked this white girl. Her place is super clean and she gives a great BBBJ. She also plays some nice music and has some legit moans. She'll comply with your requests and is real tight. She also has some sexy lingerie and smells great. Anyway I can't find her ad but she's mentioned before I think In 2024Nd 25 under her name London. Has tats all over. I'll attach the pic below.
    I've been wanting to see her! Was this recent?

  13. #24478
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I follow Jade on Snapchat. She is difficult to get ahold of and I can't vouch for her services. Callie advertises all over. Doubt she will ever actually meet. Katie Lynn I believe is no longer around. She had a really bad review spell several years ago and I think stopped doing meets. Could be wrong on that one. Stevie is one of my ATFs. Great vibe, fun person, and an absolute fu $%ing wh0 re in the best way possible. She is a smaller BBW now, but still looks great to me. Her rates have gone up substantially in the last year or so and that might give you pause.
    So very much appreciate it man. One last one I you know.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalent

  14. #24477

    Some info

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheSticks317  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had an experience with these ladies?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-akton

    https://tryst.link/escort/stevievixen

    https://tryst.link/escort/calliecallie

    https://tryst.link/escort/katielynn

    Found a couple old posts about Jade but nothing on the others. I'm assuming Callie is an OF only girl but who knows

    Thanks gents!
    I follow Jade on Snapchat. She is difficult to get ahold of and I can't vouch for her services. Callie advertises all over. Doubt she will ever actually meet. Katie Lynn I believe is no longer around. She had a really bad review spell several years ago and I think stopped doing meets. Could be wrong on that one. Stevie is one of my ATFs. Great vibe, fun person, and an absolute fu $%ing wh0 re in the best way possible. She is a smaller BBW now, but still looks great to me. Her rates have gone up substantially in the last year or so and that might give you pause.

  15. #24476

    Tryst Girls

    Anyone had an experience with these ladies?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-akton

    https://tryst.link/escort/stevievixen

    https://tryst.link/escort/calliecallie

    https://tryst.link/escort/katielynn

    Found a couple old posts about Jade but nothing on the others. I'm assuming Callie is an OF only girl but who knows

    Thanks gents!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape