Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 18362
-
06-28-26 19:25 #17657Senior Member

Posts: 91"Show me you're serious. I can't keep this many men in my phone, I got to start blocking people. My cashapp is $xxxxxx".
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 17:53 #17656Senior Member

Posts: 83Nicolette, 25, Bethesda
Wants $300 for platonic dinner. Didn't pursue further.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-8add72a9c72b
-
06-28-26 17:49 #17655Senior Member

Posts: 83Lexy, DC
Looking for money sent electronically (LOL, gift cards) before meeting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-5ce719e53d39
-
06-28-26 08:05 #17654Senior Member

Posts: 456Forgot to add this: She can be has for 400-600 range.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 01:11 #17653Senior Member

Posts: 379Hanna, Melissa
Hanna is real, and nice.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
Melissa was all over the place. Couldn't come to terms.
-
06-28-26 01:08 #17652Senior Member

Posts: 379Hanna
+1. A bit heavier than pics.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 01:07 #17651Banned Member

Posts: 107I co-sign this and am glad these h. O. e. S are reading the forum. It helps align the expectations.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 23:28 #17650Senior Member

Posts: 228Plus 1
Plus one to this. Fucking white knights, close your man pleaser. These ****** are not giving you preferential treatment because of anything you do for them. The girls engaged in this lifestyle spread their legs for money. Any chick reading this, TFM is correct, you are not worth much and at the end of the day, you're a prostitute.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 23:26 #17649Regular Member

Posts: 194I think all she wants is to sell pics and make few bucks quickly. I wouldn't waste my time.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 20:36 #17648Senior Member

Posts: 232Reup or nahhh?
Did the month subscription. It comes to an end here soon. I'll leave an overall opinion on it here shortly. There's definitely pros and cons. Supposed to close on the hottest one of all the ones I seen tomorrow night.
Happy hunting and stay safe.
-
06-27-26 18:24 #17647Senior Member

Posts: 1049That's great that theyre reading the forum. You h. O. e. S are not worth more than 500 hell 400 is generous.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
NYC model types are down for 500 to 600 there are the super hot outliers that can get 800 plus.
DC girls are barely passable compared to anywhere else.
-
06-27-26 15:24 #17646Regular Member

Posts: 194Talking to Dasha. Haven't discussed ppm. Meeting her for drinks next week.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:59 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 452Hailee
Waste of time. Sob story. Here is her tiktok <endisofaded .
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:34 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 250Couple of the chicks I was with recently, confirmed that they are reading the forum and that's one of their sources of intel on ppm levels. I think it helps as if you read the messages on the forum, majority of dudes are firm on not paying more than 400/500 so these chicks are aware of that when negotiating. Pretty much every one of them I've been with has started with 1 k + and ended in the 400/500 range, with couple of exceptions.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:30 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 329Yea. She is sounding super desperate right now. She wants 2500 in total. Of course I didn't offer or entertain that number. She agreed to a fifth of that. But now she's apparently in elkridge and not Springfield. She supposedly has a restriction that she won't tell me what it is, but she's saying she can't leave that area. I'm assuming house arrest.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
I gave pause and she ended up sending me nudes to convince me













Reply With Quote




