Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24574
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    She has a new 401 hone number. Also gave me a couple more pics to post.

    And at least one of the people that asked for digits has seen her with positive experience. She is real and a great time.
    Looks good would love to see her mom too.

  2. #24573

    I second this.

    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    She's real and the tits are quite nice and gigantic but I wouldn't recommend. Incall is in projects and kinda gross. Everything covered, no GFE, she wasn't clean / didn't smell good, was bigger than pics imply, and seemed zonked out on something when I saw her. Price was reasonable but that was really it.

    I instantly regretted going through with it.
    Tits are huge. Chad brown projects with roaches. She used to be awake, attentive, and chill, but last time she was definitely nodding off on me. She swore to me she doesn't do drugs and that she was just tired, but the signs were there. I think somebody else handles the texting for her now too.

  3. #24572
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseen1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once years ago in Pawtucket. I liked her service but the 15 minutes can be tough for me. At one point she even said "this is short stay, you know?" when we were about 10 minutes in. Anyone know if she will do slightly longer session BBBJ? For more donation of course.
    She might, but. Don't expect a whole lot of extra time or a relaxed, un-rushed BJ. It's not really her style.

    Also going to be a roll of the dice if she'll even see you if you only saw her once a long time ago. The general consensus seems to be that she doesn't really see new people anymore, so if she didn't save your number (or you're using a different number now than you did back then), she may not even respond to you.

  4. #24571

    Destiny question

    Saw her once years ago in Pawtucket. I liked her service but the 15 minutes can be tough for me. At one point she even said "this is short stay, you know?" when we were about 10 minutes in. Anyone know if she will do slightly longer session BBBJ? For more donation of course.

  5. #24570
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    She's real and the tits are quite nice and gigantic but I wouldn't recommend. Incall is in projects and kinda gross. Everything covered, no GFE, she wasn't clean / didn't smell good, was bigger than pics imply, and seemed zonked out on something when I saw her. Price was reasonable but that was really it.

    I instantly regretted going through with it.

  6. #24569

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    She's real and super busty. Lives in the worst projects though so be careful fellas.

  7. #24568

    Mary Jane

    Sadly she's retired and doing well for herself so I don't think she will be doing any dates now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's very real. Saw her twice but it wasn't recent. Everything cover, I try BBJ but she wouldn't budge. That was then when I never ask for BBJ as long they were cheap. But now, no BBJ mean I won't see you. If anyone see her in the future, ask her if she have maryjane number. They use to host together so I hung out with maryjane also but never do a date.

  8. #24567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    She's very real. Saw her twice but it wasn't recent. Everything cover, I try BBJ but she wouldn't budge. That was then when I never ask for BBJ as long they were cheap. But now, no BBJ mean I won't see you. If anyone see her in the future, ask her if she have maryjane number. They use to host together so I hung out with maryjane also but never do a date.

  9. #24566
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    Yeah she's real, looks better in pics than in person but tits are fat & juicy. Had a decent time, everything covered but she did do BBBJ for me which she said she doesn't do. Only issue I had was the incall was a bad location in the projects, also felt like someone was lurking but didn't see anyone or have any problems. Haven't rushed back to see her but she wasn't terrible.

  10. #24565

    Ally Gee couple more pics

    She has a new 401 hone number. Also gave me a couple more pics to post.

    And at least one of the people that asked for digits has seen her with positive experience. She is real and a great time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 483.jpg‎   485.jpg‎  

  11. #24564

    Anyone know about this one?

    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260627_200754_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #24563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Brad. She did say she loses the cover with some regulars but didn't happen with me.
    Thanks, man. Been looking for something positive.

  13. #24562
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys use real number because I never got any answer back from her ever.
    I use the one from her most current ad but I haven't seen her in a week or so.

  14. #24561
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ? Cim.
    Sorry Brad. She did say she loses the cover with some regulars but didn't happen with me.

  15. #24560
    Quote Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.
    I sent her a text. She never responded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape