Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 5847
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5742

    Paris503 -- and book_paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Should have done my homework. No menu or donation listed on the TNA ad. I just assumed because there wasn't that the usual rules applied. No. I pm'd then texted, next thing I know she is calling me. Ok, I play along. $3 for the hh. Headed to the downtown Vancouver hotel, find that she is a cute blonde like the pics, appears younger than 30. She gives me a little show, I ask if I can daty that. No, only maybe on a later date. I resign myself to a bbj and cfs. No. I'm fact she wouldn't touch it to get me hard for the cover I had to do it while looking at her, wow. Then on with the cover and a decent CBJ followed by a great doggy pounding. I left disappointed, she has great potential but I'll be surprised if anybody repeats. I won't. She travels and duo's with Bookparis, so use caution there too.
    Thanks for this info. I have been wanting to book with her since back when she was posting duo's with book_paris. Both seem super cute (book_paris is more my type) but would NOT give me any kind of rates when I asked. It was fairly exhausting going through that "well what are you looking for, how much time, what do you want to do in that time, can you verify on this or that" all without rates. That level of safety girl is just not my cup of tea and I will never understand the reviews from guys who are like "I love this level of safety" . Thanks for the 411 brother!

  2. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Should have done my homework. No menu or donation listed on the TNA ad. I just assumed because there wasn't that the usual rules applied. No. I pm'd then texted, next thing I know she is calling me. Ok, I play along. $3 for the hh. Headed to the downtown Vancouver hotel, find that she is a cute blonde like the pics, appears younger than 30. She gives me a little show, I ask if I can daty that. No, only maybe on a later date. I resign myself to a bbj and cfs. No. I'm fact she wouldn't touch it to get me hard for the cover I had to do it while looking at her, wow. Then on with the cover and a decent CBJ followed by a great doggy pounding. I left disappointed, she has great potential but I'll be surprised if anybody repeats. I won't. She travels and duo's with Bookparis, so use caution there too.
    This type of thing has happened to me more than I can count. Recently, I make a promise to myself that I will walk out and I stick to that. Once I get there, I negotiate for exactly what I want before any funds are exchanged. If she gives me that safety bullshit, I put my shoes on and walk out. 300/ hh! Damn, that's painful to leave unhappy. Remember, these girls thrive on guys just going through with the date because, "well, shit, I guess I'm already here". Be strong. Have a plan. Stick to it. The more this happens to them, the more they will rethink these ridiculous menus.

  3. #5740

    Paris503 Vancouver / PDX

    Should have done my homework. No menu or donation listed on the TNA ad. I just assumed because there wasn't that the usual rules applied. No. I pm'd then texted, next thing I know she is calling me. Ok, I play along. $3 for the hh. Headed to the downtown Vancouver hotel, find that she is a cute blonde like the pics, appears younger than 30. She gives me a little show, I ask if I can daty that. No, only maybe on a later date. I resign myself to a bbj and cfs. No. I'm fact she wouldn't touch it to get me hard for the cover I had to do it while looking at her, wow. Then on with the cover and a decent CBJ followed by a great doggy pounding. I left disappointed, she has great potential but I'll be surprised if anybody repeats. I won't. She travels and duo's with Bookparis, so use caution there too.

  4. #5739

    Bukkake?

    Has anyone ever tried to set up a bukkake? Like find a provider that is down, and just all chip in and have a party type of thing.

  5. #5738

    Hosting in Portland tonight and tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Just shot her a text. Guess I'll know something about her soon.
    I'm working in eastern Oregon this week and was looking for Fri or Sat but she seemed legit and a fairly quick response.

    Didn't ask for deposit.

  6. #5737

    Gorgeous pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJamez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with Anna / Annabelle yet?

    escortbabylon.net/image_list/4255423499

    https://tryst.link/escort/studiouseuropean1

    240 hh 340 h.

    I think she used to come here some years ago as a "Belgian" but is back under a new name, sounds French, screens, but I haven't connected with. Staying downtown, not sure how long in town for.

    Anyone braver that can report?
    Just shot her a text. Guess I'll know something about her soon.

  7. #5736

    Anna

    Anyone met up with Anna / Annabelle yet?

    escortbabylon.net/image_list/4255423499

    https://tryst.link/escort/studiouseuropean1

    240 hh 340 h.

    I think she used to come here some years ago as a "Belgian" but is back under a new name, sounds French, screens, but I haven't connected with. Staying downtown, not sure how long in town for.

    Anyone braver that can report?

  8. #5735
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicygirls  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Bebe and coco.

    My favorite is Bebe.
    Looks like Ivy's account is now being used by Lina? Not sure if that means Ivy is gone now, was hoping to see her soon though.

  9. #5734
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Legal procedure

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Any duo teams of girls available in PNW with both girls accepting bare contact? Using and changing covers definitely a mood killer. Better not do it.

    Other option is, if anyone has two friends doing BBFS with him individually, he has ask and try a duo with them. It is all YMMV stuff to explore
    Yes, I have. But that would evolve into a small legal procedure called divorce.

    So, bad luck for now. I will stick with solo.

  10. #5733

    All bare duo. Available in PNW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Najar  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree w / you. Absolute mood killer.

    This is why I avoid Duos unless both entertain BBFS, which is rare.

    It has been only once (in Tx, several years ago) got a Duo, in which both of them allowed all 3 holes open and bare with no restriction in playing all 6 holes in any order. I had to pay almost 1 K for 90 min duo session; but that was totally worth it. That awesome experience also spoiled me to such an extent any duos then after were soooo meh. Stopped booking duo.

    May be I should try now at least once.
    Any duo teams of girls available in PNW with both girls accepting bare contact? Using and changing covers definitely a mood killer. Better not do it.

    Other option is, if anyone has two friends doing BBFS with him individually, he has ask and try a duo with them. It is all YMMV stuff to explore

  11. #5732
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Mood killer

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Did they require changing the cover every time you switched providers? That is a mood killer for me especially if they start complaining about using too many covers.

    I know its YMMV and it depends on the providers.
    I totally agree w / you. Absolute mood killer.

    This is why I avoid Duos unless both entertain BBFS, which is rare.

    It has been only once (in Tx, several years ago) got a Duo, in which both of them allowed all 3 holes open and bare with no restriction in playing all 6 holes in any order. I had to pay almost 1 K for 90 min duo session; but that was totally worth it. That awesome experience also spoiled me to such an extent any duos then after were soooo meh. Stopped booking duo.

    May be I should try now at least once.

  12. #5731
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Did they require changing the cover every time you switched providers? That is a mood killer for me especially if they start complaining about using too many covers.

    I know its YMMV and it depends on the providers.
    Yup they changed the cover inbetween. And this most recent one (and very likely the last one I will do) they took turns blowing me and inbetween they cleaned me up again. I have detailed some of my experiences in the AMP thread, but the best 2 hands sessions I've had were with local favorites Anni and Momo. They were pretty laxed about sharing fluids LOL. But for those sessions I asked for one girl for hr and the other for only hh. So it was hh of fun with both where I only fucked one. And the second pop was during the solo time after.

  13. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Did they require changing the cover every time you switched providers? That is a mood killer for me especially if they start complaining about using too many covers.

    I know its YMMV and it depends on the providers.
    Yeah they did but it didn't bother me really. By the time we were done there was at least a dozen used wrappers flung around the room finding them all may have been interesting because they would just rip it off and chuck it and throw on a new one when switching girls. They didn't care how many they burned through. The girls did play well together but that all depends on the rotation of course. I had all 3 for the full hour they did not leave early however I had visited with 2 of them before and I am a regular so YMMV a bit.

  14. #5729

    Changing the cover

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I have done 3 two hands massages at candy. Only once did the two girls kiss, and that was after I asked and it was only a peck. But as for everything YMMV. Chemistry between you and the girls and chemistry between the girls may affect the outcome. I will say tho having two girls suck your dick at the same time is one the of the best things in the world.
    Did they require changing the cover every time you switched providers? That is a mood killer for me especially if they start complaining about using too many covers.

    I know its YMMV and it depends on the providers.

  15. #5728
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    Is there true girl on girl action? Or do they just focus on you?
    I have done 3 two hands massages at candy. Only once did the two girls kiss, and that was after I asked and it was only a peck. But as for everything YMMV. Chemistry between you and the girls and chemistry between the girls may affect the outcome. I will say tho having two girls suck your dick at the same time is one the of the best things in the world.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape