Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36825

    Latinas double?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    They are real and fun. $$ everything covered but you can have dinner at the why if that's your poison.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/211089550
    Anyone know what the damage is for a double with the latinas?

  2. #36824

    2 latinas

    They are real and fun. $$ everything covered but you can have dinner at the why if that's your poison.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/211089550

  3. #36823

    Looking for greek recommendations, spinners welcomed

    Hi gentlemen, I'll be in Richmond a few days between 6/30 and 7/2. Looking to sample any greek providers that are available. Would love spinners, but any flavor welcomed.

    Any recommendations?

  4. #36822

    Winter looking for help

    Been mia for a bit so had to catch up on messages. Winter looking for help so hit her up if you got the digits. Pm me if you looking for them. I'll be checking inbox more now that I'm back.

    Great easy going personality and definitely a pleaser. Give her a shot if you haven't yet. Was an old board favorite.

  5. #36821

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago, won't repeat too many rules donation not equal to service.
    Are those pics recent? It's been a while, but she was getting pretty thick last time I saw her.

  6. #36820

    Might want to read that again

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about the first review you say cool experience but then vibe is off. Just a tip tell us if she looked like pics what was offered and what was agreed upon. Positions BBBJ everything covered and how much for how long. Repeat or wouldn't. Just a little advice take it or not Be safe.
    Yea, you might have misread that. First experience was nothing but positive with Bee. Both pics slightly filtered, but whose isn't. Bee it was missionary with her legs on my shoulders other girl was just doggie. I even made a mention of another person in the very first sentence of the second part. Other than that everything covered and $$.

  7. #36819

    2 latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Long time ago, there used to be two hot Brazilian chicks that would visit. Richmond a lot. They would always message me independently an offer a deal on a double. The tall one sometimes went by Bella, but they changed their names a lot and even stopped posting on eros. I think they still come around, but I lost their number. Anybody know any details?
    They are in short pump.

  8. #36818

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Not in a long time. I remember a visit a long time ago rushed all covered visit.
    Saw her about a month ago, won't repeat too many rules donation not equal to service.

  9. #36817

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Which one is the infamous Sally? The first gals original posts said she was Sally as well

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/992933133502

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/285233618589
    The second one is the infamous Sally. All my visits with her has been pretty good. Go for it.

  10. #36816

    The 2 Latinas

    Long time ago, there used to be two hot Brazilian chicks that would visit. Richmond a lot. They would always message me independently an offer a deal on a double. The tall one sometimes went by Bella, but they changed their names a lot and even stopped posting on eros. I think they still come around, but I lost their number. Anybody know any details?

  11. #36815
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Not in a long time. I remember a visit a long time ago rushed all covered visit.

  12. #36814

    Staxx

    My god if I ever get this girl to answer her phone or texts.

    Anyway, her ad says she has an OF up now. Anyone know her name on there?

  13. #36813
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    Lately the reports on both; have not been positive.

    Lookup Sara in Petersburg, she's a fun time.
    Well that sucks! I like their looks. Will do on Sara.

  14. #36812

    Sally's

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke197  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Which one is the infamous Sally? The first gals original posts said she was Sally as well

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/992933133502

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/285233618589
    Lately the reports on both; have not been positive.

    Lookup Sara in Petersburg, she's a fun time.

  15. #36811

    I tried couple of times

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on this chocolate sweetheart. Trying to get my petite chocolate fix. Think she has been around a while. Has x and tryst. Inbox me if needed. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/082824608339
    I always got the run around and always brought up selling content. I wish I was able to connect and I hope it was me and your able to get up with her. If you do please leave a review or just let us know if you didn't and why. Good luck be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape