Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 37337
-
06-28-26 20:04 #36827Senior Member

Posts: 156Highess Hybria
Was chatting with her on Seeking a few weeks ago. I forgot what she wanted.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 19:50 #36826Senior Member

Posts: 221TGTBT: Highess Hybria
Used various photo search engines to see if her photos were in use elsewhere. Nada, zilch. Her rates look reasonable. $300 for an hour, $400 for 2 hours. Only downside is the ask for a donation. We know there are reputable providers like Jamie Clark that require deposits. Have any of you RVA gents sampled this slender ebony vixen?
https://tryst.link/escort/princexxhybris
-
06-28-26 18:59 #36825Regular Member

Posts: 11Latinas double?
Anyone know what the damage is for a double with the latinas?
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 15:41 #36824Senior Member

Posts: 762 latinas
They are real and fun. $$ everything covered but you can have dinner at the why if that's your poison.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/211089550
-
06-28-26 13:41 #36823Regular Member

Posts: 12Looking for greek recommendations, spinners welcomed
Hi gentlemen, I'll be in Richmond a few days between 6/30 and 7/2. Looking to sample any greek providers that are available. Would love spinners, but any flavor welcomed.
Any recommendations?
-
06-27-26 23:53 #36822Senior Member

Posts: 43Winter looking for help
Been mia for a bit so had to catch up on messages. Winter looking for help so hit her up if you got the digits. Pm me if you looking for them. I'll be checking inbox more now that I'm back.
Great easy going personality and definitely a pleaser. Give her a shot if you haven't yet. Was an old board favorite.
-
06-27-26 23:18 #36821Senior Member

Posts: 253Lulu
Are those pics recent? It's been a while, but she was getting pretty thick last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 18:03 #36820Regular Member

Posts: 19Might want to read that again
Yea, you might have misread that. First experience was nothing but positive with Bee. Both pics slightly filtered, but whose isn't. Bee it was missionary with her legs on my shoulders other girl was just doggie. I even made a mention of another person in the very first sentence of the second part. Other than that everything covered and $$.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 11:32 #36819Senior Member

Posts: 612 latinas
They are in short pump.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:41 #36818Senior Member

Posts: 368LuLu
Saw her about a month ago, won't repeat too many rules donation not equal to service.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:00 #36817Regular Member

Posts: 13Sally
The second one is the infamous Sally. All my visits with her has been pretty good. Go for it.
Originally Posted by LongStroke1971
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 07:00 #36816Senior Member

Posts: 192The 2 Latinas
Long time ago, there used to be two hot Brazilian chicks that would visit. Richmond a lot. They would always message me independently an offer a deal on a double. The tall one sometimes went by Bella, but they changed their names a lot and even stopped posting on eros. I think they still come around, but I lost their number. Anybody know any details?
-
06-27-26 06:40 #36815Senior Member

Posts: 192Not in a long time. I remember a visit a long time ago rushed all covered visit.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 00:33 #36814Senior Member

Posts: 28Staxx
My god if I ever get this girl to answer her phone or texts.
Anyway, her ad says she has an OF up now. Anyone know her name on there?
-
06-26-26 20:23 #36813Senior Member

Posts: 199Well that sucks! I like their looks. Will do on Sara.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




