Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 37335
-
06-26-26 12:41 #36810Senior Member

Posts: 199Sally. Which one
Hey fellow mongers. Which one is the infamous Sally? The first gals original posts said she was Sally as well
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/992933133502
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/285233618589
-
06-26-26 12:28 #36809Regular Member

Posts: 72Info
Anyone sampled lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/064393520008
-
06-26-26 11:01 #36808Senior Member

Posts: 80Any Feedback
Looking for feedback on this chocolate sweetheart. Trying to get my petite chocolate fix. Think she has been around a while. Has x and tryst. Inbox me if needed. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/082824608339
-
06-26-26 10:25 #36807Senior Member

Posts: 199Looks like a solid cum goddess. Is BBBJ or DATY on her menu??
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 07:42 #36806Senior Member

Posts: 153Another deposit queen
So I saw this one, and though it was interesting. Text back-and-forth small details. Then, was told, I need a $55 deposit which does state in add. So I ask her to send me a picture of her holding up a one dollar bill, and then I would possibly do a deposit. She refuse and said I needed to send the fifty five dollars first. These scams are getting worst.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/210829805
-
06-26-26 06:52 #36805Senior Member

Posts: 61Italian Librarian BBW
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/210875681
Saw her, comms were good. She was cool and kitty felt nice.
-
06-26-26 03:10 #36804Banned Member

Posts: 3[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
06-25-26 08:59 #36803Senior Member

Posts: 105I'm idiot
Sorry read it wrong my bad.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 01:09 #36802Regular Member

Posts: 19Good Time
Saw her twice a while back and she was definitely fun, chill and cool to talk to. Didn't necessarily watch the clock, but I mostly think that was cause we were just shooting the shit. Good Hygiene, nice body and the kitty was exquisite, haha.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 01:03 #36801Regular Member

Posts: 19Might want to read that again
Yea, you might have misread that. First experience was nothing but positive with Bee. Both pics slightly filtered, but whose isn't. Bee it was missionary with her legs on my shoulders other girl was just doggie. I even made a mention of another person in the very first sentence of the second part. Other than that everything covered and $$.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 20:08 #36800Senior Member

Posts: 339Bridget S
Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 19:20 #36799Senior Member

Posts: 105Maybe it's me
Not sure about the first review you say cool experience but then vibe is off. Just a tip tell us if she looked like pics what was offered and what was agreed upon. Positions BBBJ everything covered and how much for how long. Repeat or wouldn't. Just a little advice take it or not Be safe.
Originally Posted by Blazer12
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 16:59 #36798Senior Member

Posts: 102Is this Bridget Sailor?
Is this the Bridget sailor I've seen people talk about on this board or is this somebody else?
TIA!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/976409249897
-
06-24-26 07:17 #36797Senior Member

Posts: 192Real quick-
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/024342440909
Saw this one. Had a very nice time but I waited forever to get in the room. Solid performance a little thick but fun. Looks a little butch for me but if you get passed that it's okay.
-
06-24-26 07:07 #36796Senior Member

Posts: 192Good time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/402120294138
Fun time good performance. Looks better than pics in my opinion normal menu.










Reply With Quote





