Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 630 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 9447
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9102

    Fec

    Hi ALL. Does the FEC agency have a website so I can see provider information without having to bug the booker? Thanks!

  2. #9101
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonArmy124  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm, the two girls are HOT together. A lot of Bi action. It's definitely an experience to try if your wallet allows. Ella. K has better English so I mostly communicated with her and she translated to Aerum. Both girls said they will be here for a while.
    Sounds hot indeed, thanks for the info, did they include msog with the hourly price, which was 800 I believe?

  3. #9100

    Ella. K and Aerum Duo

    I can confirm, the two girls are HOT together. A lot of Bi action. It's definitely an experience to try if your wallet allows. Ella. K has better English so I mostly communicated with her and she translated to Aerum. Both girls said they will be here for a while.

  4. #9099
    Quote Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid  [View Original Post]
    Their pricing seems quite high though for San Diego though. They're asking 420 for one hour BBFS, but you can see Ella, Hannah, or Areum for 340 for one hour BBFS. I hope this doesn't raise the prices for the girls already in San Diego. Maybe the new girls will lower their prices eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    PikaChu is also listed on SKP and Get9 irl. I would see her if it weren't for the $100 upcharge for BBFS. The other 3 girls at SKP are incredibly hot and all include BBFS. For that matter, all of the girls currently at DimeZone / XOXO / FEC / KDolls include BBFS. Throw in the 3 girls at BRC / SDAG in there, we currently have 11 girls in San Diego that include BBFS for $350 or less.

    We speak with our wallets and even though it's tempting to see PikaChu, I'm boycotting. There's too many options at a lower rate, and I honestly can't believe that PikaChu is better than Areum (my #1 at the moment), EllaK, Hannah, Mari, Julia, Gracie (Sandra99) or the other girls in San Diego at "San Diego" rates.
    I talked with a couple of other monger friends and at least in San Diego, 350 or less for 1 hour BBFSCIP should be the rate. We're also going to be boycotting any girls that try to go any higher and push the rates higher for all of us. If these girls charging 420 for one hour BBFS succeed, then there's no reason all the other girls in San Diego will keep their rates low. It needs to be like the Bay Area, where they tried raising the prices and failed because the mongers (generally) all spoke with their wallets.

  5. #9098

    Asian agencies out east or IE

    Hello everyone, apologies for asking for help and not contributing any new Intel lately, I've been out of the game since I've been stationed in Riverside County. But I was hoping some of you knew of any Asian agencies that have a presence out this way or closer to it than SD? I can't wait until I move back but for now, hoping there are some hidden from me gems! Thank you in advance!

  6. #9097

    SD Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pikachu

    Also goes by Chu or Parka-Chu. Funny trivia, Pika-Chu was originally a duo featuring her (Chu) with a Pika. Wouldn't surprise me if Parka was another girl she once did duos with LOL.

    Anyways, new boss (LGP https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) has setup shop and enlisted the usual legion of bookers, so hit up your fav booker and go welcome Chu to town. Lots of info on her is available here and on ter, so I will keep this short. Pics are her, 30's, all natural, B, skinny, tight, dtf, good service and high passion. Here for 10 days. She was visited by that girthy mofo, so needed to take it slow. She said she is liking SD so far as the clients are nice, clean and handsome. Apartment is a bit bare atm but no doubt will get that lived-in feel soon.

    I welcome more competition and more choices. Having too many bookers for a given house doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. The LGP pricing is not inline with SKP but more with legacy FEC, but time will tell if there is a pattern. What I would like to see is more YAs (any kind of Young Asian. Hot, Cute, Thick, etc.) come to town. Such girls will naturally BB upcharge and that's ok. BB spcl girls can compete with service and price. There is room for all to be successful.
    PikaChu is also listed on SKP and Get9 irl. I would see her if it weren't for the $100 upcharge for BBFS. The other 3 girls at SKP are incredibly hot and all include BBFS. For that matter, all of the girls currently at DimeZone / XOXO / FEC / KDolls include BBFS. Throw in the 3 girls at BRC / SDAG in there, we currently have 11 girls in San Diego that include BBFS for $350 or less.

    We speak with our wallets and even though it's tempting to see PikaChu, I'm boycotting. There's too many options at a lower rate, and I honestly can't believe that PikaChu is better than Areum (my #1 at the moment), EllaK, Hannah, Mari, Julia, Gracie (Sandra99) or the other girls in San Diego at "San Diego" rates.

  7. #9096

    Mari at DimeZone / XOXO

    Texted XOXO booker to inquire about the new girls in town. For starters, all of the girls currently at DimeZone (XOXO) / KDolls are BB Included. XOXO booker recommended Mari, and glad she did. She is well reviewed by SD mongers on TER, but surprised she hasn't been mentioned here yet. Because Mari is incredible.

    Mari is probably in her mid to late twenties, short athletic body, firm natural (breasts, a super cute face and a great personality. This girl is HORNEY, one of the horniest I've met. She is a bundle of sexual energy, complete with vibrator on the bed (we didn't need it though). Mari loves to kiss as well, totally GFE DFK. I showered beforehand, so skipped and went straight to action. Something about her totally turned me on, and my little guy was super hard. Mari gives an excellent BBBJ, DT and no teeth. This girl is DTF and can take a pounding (and wants it). After her long BBBJ, I picked her up and lay her on the side of the bed, and entered her already wet pussy BBFS. Pounded her there for 10 minutes, then onto the bed: MISH to ACG to Doggie back to MISH where I CIP into her cervix. She kept me inside for several minutes clenching her kegels (trying to revive me) but I was spent. We both took a quick shower, and then Mari gave an incredible massage.

    Mari is a must see in my book. She's only here for a short visit (Saturday 7/4 is her last day). I will repeat whenever she is in town.

  8. #9095

    Ella and Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Are they in mv or utc?
    Close to UTC.

  9. #9094
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Are they in mv or utc?
    When I last saw Ella, the incall was just southeast of Westfield UTC. I haven't seen Areum though, so I don't know if they were already roommates, or if one moved to the other's location.

  10. #9093
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    I got to keep this short. They're both hot. Areum young spinner and Ella fucking incredible body and very pretty face. Again, both hot. Total porn style threesome. Highlights - fucking Areum doggy (incredible ass for a spinner) with Ella's tongue up my ass. Watching them 69 each other with me sliding in doggy into Ella and pulling out and into Areums mouth. Her sucking my balls while I pounded in doggy. One of the best sexual experiences ever. I love the fact they're into each other. No wiping, pussy to mouth to pussy to pussy. It's all a wonderful blur.
    Are they in mv or utc?

  11. #9092

    Pikachu CG

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pikachu

    Also goes by Chu or Parka-Chu. Funny trivia, Pika-Chu was originally a duo featuring her (Chu) with a Pika. Wouldn't surprise me if Parka was another girl she once did duos with LOL.

    Anyways, new boss (LGP https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) has setup shop and enlisted the usual legion of bookers, so hit up your fav booker and go welcome Chu to town. Lots of info on her is available here and on ter, so I will keep this short. Pics are her, 30's, all natural, B, skinny, tight, dtf, good service and high passion. Here for 10 days. She was visited by that girthy mofo, so needed to take it slow. She said she is liking SD so far as the clients are nice, clean and handsome. Apartment is a bit bare atm but no doubt will get that lived-in feel soon.

    I welcome more competition and more choices. Having too many bookers for a given house doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. The LGP pricing is not inline with SKP but more with legacy FEC, but time will tell if there is a pattern. What I would like to see is more YAs (any kind of Young Asian. Hot, Cute, Thick, etc.) come to town. Such girls will naturally BB upcharge and that's ok. BB spcl girls can compete with service and price. There is room for all to be successful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    I hear that LA legends Ari and chu are coming to SD.

    It seems the owner of SD will be handling the opening.

    I hope you all check it out.

    For those who found it difficult to make the trip to LA, you'll have the chance to meet the two legends, Ari and pika chu.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    It'll be nice to have more competition in SD in terms of choices for girls. What would be even better is if the lower SD pricing made its way to LA, but my fear is that the higher LA / OC pricing will creep down to San Diego. I guess we'll see how long Ari and Chu stay in SD, and whether or not they're able to bring in some quality K-girls to SD. Hopefully they do, and we can grow the stable of K-girls in SD.
    Quote Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid  [View Original Post]
    Their pricing seems quite high though for San Diego though. They're asking 420 for one hour BBFS, but you can see Ella, Hannah, or Areum for 340 for one hour BBFS. I hope this doesn't raise the prices for the girls already in San Diego. Maybe the new girls will lower their prices eventually.

  12. #9091
    Quote Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid  [View Original Post]
    Their pricing seems quite high though for San Diego though. They're asking 420 for one hour BBFS, but you can see Ella, Hannah, or Areum for 340 for one hour BBFS. I hope this doesn't raise the prices for the girls already in San Diego. Maybe the new girls will lower their prices eventually.
    SD rates were not always this good. Seems like the success of new orgs offering bb inclusive girls made the established orgs re-think their business model. In general, there's something to be said for orgs offering better rates in SD, in order to incentivize dudes away from OC / LA. In the end of the day, dudes ultimately vote with their wallets.

  13. #9090
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    I got to keep this short. They're both hot. Areum young spinner and Ella fucking incredible body and very pretty face. Again, both hot. Total porn style threesome. Highlights - fucking Areum doggy (incredible ass for a spinner) with Ella's tongue up my ass. Watching them 69 each other with me sliding in doggy into Ella and pulling out and into Areums mouth. Her sucking my balls while I pounded in doggy. One of the best sexual experiences ever. I love the fact they're into each other. No wiping, pussy to mouth to pussy to pussy. It's all a wonderful blur.
    Hell yeah. This is great for SD. I can't remember the last time there was a must-see doubles in town.

  14. #9089

    Ella and Areum. Secretangels skp and others

    I got to keep this short. They're both hot. Areum young spinner and Ella fucking incredible body and very pretty face. Again, both hot. Total porn style threesome. Highlights - fucking Areum doggy (incredible ass for a spinner) with Ella's tongue up my ass. Watching them 69 each other with me sliding in doggy into Ella and pulling out and into Areums mouth. Her sucking my balls while I pounded in doggy. One of the best sexual experiences ever. I love the fact they're into each other. No wiping, pussy to mouth to pussy to pussy. It's all a wonderful blur.

  15. #9088

    Ella SKP

    Mongers I just had the best pussy ever! Tight tight tight like Tuco says, I read all the reviews from other people about Ella I was like nah it can be true but I gave it a shot man best decision ever! I was her first customer today, she received me with a lot of energy with no more than a underwear on her she looked so sexy toned figure then asked me if I showered already I told her yes but I would like to be bath again so once I enter the shower with her my junior got hard right away just by looking at her and grabbing me from my junior then went to bed started with some BBBJ action then I was hard as fuck she asked me condom or no condom I was like baby girl I want to feel you so yes she has that magical pussy tight tight tight that was unexpected I only lasted 15 minutes or so the way she moves she does all the work for you but feeling her wet Coochie I came inside her my heart was going 1000 heartbeat per second I couldn't believe it then she told me if I would like some massage so I said yes then we had a small talk, I told her that I booked her because all the good reviews about her like her body shape long black hair natural tits good energy and foremost her magic pussy when I told her about that she started to laugh in how people describe her coochie any way I finish my season with two more pops, she asked me how old I was (36) she said no my junior is on its 20's or so because I was hard all the time I told her it was because of her so if you look for some good time with a Korean Provider I recommend her 100% because I will repeat with her next week I need a new paycheck haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape