Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25993
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    I did a car date with Rih Rih back in late April around 8:30 pm. Damage was $120 for 15 minutes, I talked her down from $150. She drove herself to the location I told her, which was close to 34th and Greenfield. Nobody but her was in her vehicle, I drove to a spot nearby, and nobody followed me. She did set a timer on her phone for 15 minutes. She sucked me for a little bit with a condom, and then I had her ride me on top. She was into fucking me and can take a pounding. Get at her while you can and report back. She did reach out to me last night looking for a date but I was disappointed bc she didn't suck me bare but she was a good fuck. You can probably talk her down since she is reaching out for dates. If you end up seeing her report back or send me a DM with how the experience went. She does carry pepper spray on her so your aware bc she left it in my car LOL.
    $120 for 15 minutes with a condom? WTF is happening here!

  2. #25992

    Rhi Rhi

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlynoncence  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Rhi Rhi?
    I did a car date with Rih Rih back in late April around 8:30 pm. Damage was $120 for 15 minutes, I talked her down from $150. She drove herself to the location I told her, which was close to 34th and Greenfield. Nobody but her was in her vehicle, I drove to a spot nearby, and nobody followed me. She did set a timer on her phone for 15 minutes. She sucked me for a little bit with a condom, and then I had her ride me on top. She was into fucking me and can take a pounding. Get at her while you can and report back. She did reach out to me last night looking for a date but I was disappointed bc she didn't suck me bare but she was a good fuck. You can probably talk her down since she is reaching out for dates. If you end up seeing her report back or send me a DM with how the experience went. She does carry pepper spray on her so your aware bc she left it in my car LOL.

  3. #25991

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or at least a name of the Eros girl who is 50 pounds heavier? I was considering a Brookfield girl today. I think that would be good information for us to have.
    I looked for her, the link is down but she went by Alisa or something. Don't worry, you're safe LOL. I was thinking of meeting one of the Brookfield ones too. Report back!

  4. #25990

    Rhi

    Any reviews on Rhi Rhi?

  5. #25989
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholok  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering the same thing. I did go see an Eros girl in Brookfield and she was nowhere near the photos. 50 lbs heavier. Gross, but then again I met w another that video verified and was absolutely stunning.

    I'm thinking about meeting this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/anabelka

    I'll report back if I do.
    Do you have a link or at least a name of the Eros girl who is 50 pounds heavier? I was considering a Brookfield girl today. I think that would be good information for us to have.

  6. #25988
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear anyone pass away, but she was way over hyped. I saw her twice: first time gave decent head. Second time a complete lack luster star fish. Asked me to go in limp because she didn't feel like sucking more (after only about 15 seconds of head). Couldn't get up, couldn't finish because of a very lazy performance. Never went back. My second time seeing her must have been 5 years ago or so too.
    She hasn't passed away and she's not out of the business, she just doesn't advertise as much anymore and she's really inconsistent about her responses.

  7. #25987
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's out of the business and I've heard rumors that she passed.
    Sad to hear anyone pass away, but she was way over hyped. I saw her twice: first time gave decent head. Second time a complete lack luster star fish. Asked me to go in limp because she didn't feel like sucking more (after only about 15 seconds of head). Couldn't get up, couldn't finish because of a very lazy performance. Never went back. My second time seeing her must have been 5 years ago or so too.

  8. #25986
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Noticed she started posting just a couple weeks ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/556589175484
    I just texted her, pretty responsive. I've been thinking of trying but let me know if you do. She's in an area that is known for uncle LEO.

  9. #25985

    Anyone seen?


  10. #25984

    Age / weight

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Are there anymore girls in Milwaukee that are not crackheads? It seems sooner or later they turn into a crackhead. They think they are functioning well but not really.
    They also start not updating their age or weight.

  11. #25983
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing her because she started to gain weight and go wacky crazy in the head. Her bedroom was a pig pen. Had to move piles of clothes just to lay down. Was she still seeing guys before the vacation?
    I last saw her like. Almost 2 years ago. Had a double with her and Tabitha up on the northwest side. Tried connecting again once or twice after that, but they went dark. Figured they were either on vacation again, or phones got cut off.

  12. #25982

    WA Lynn

    I stopped seeing her because she started to gain weight and go wacky crazy in the head. Her bedroom was a pig pen. Had to move piles of clothes just to lay down. Was she still seeing guys before the vacation?

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerHardon  [View Original Post]
    Well doing the internet stalking thing and I seems WA Mighty Lynn is on a state sponsored vaca for a few years. She wasn't the greatest but she was somewhat reliable.

  13. #25981

    Another state vacation

    SexySeven is also currently away.

  14. #25980

    Delilah anyone?

    Anyone seen her? Noticed she started posting just a couple weeks ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/556589175484
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7533.jpg‎  

  15. #25979

    WA Lynn

    Well doing the internet stalking thing and I seems WA Mighty Lynn is on a state sponsored vaca for a few years. She wasn't the greatest but she was somewhat reliable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape