Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 26415
-
06-21-26 17:36 #25980Senior Member

Posts: 772Delilah anyone?
Anyone seen her? Noticed she started posting just a couple weeks ago.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/556589175484
-
06-21-26 17:34 #25979Regular Member

Posts: 8WA Lynn
Well doing the internet stalking thing and I seems WA Mighty Lynn is on a state sponsored vaca for a few years. She wasn't the greatest but she was somewhat reliable.
-
06-20-26 15:24 #25978Senior Member

Posts: 261My English girlfriend from when I was in my early 30's
She is married now and in her 50's but when she was in her late 20's and I was in my early 30's she gave me the best head I ever got from an amateur or pro ever. No gag reflex. She went deep. Ball massage. Swallow. And would keep going as long as I was hard and back then it would be a couple of orgasms on my part. She is the only woman I regretted being dumped by. But she got on drugs while I was away visiting my parents and apparently drugs are a stronger draw than a guy with a good income.
Originally Posted by SpookyBoi3
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 08:16 #25977Senior Member

Posts: 261Cupcake Chloe
Fun memory. I'd take her to my house for multi-hour appointments. Sometimes, like many do, she would tell me she is hungry so we would stop off at a Culver's on the way home to get a burger do go. We get to the kitchen and she slowly starts to eat her burger standing at the counter. Well, I want her pussy so I pull her tights partway down and play with her pussy to get it wet. Didn't take long at all. Then I drop my pants and go all in. Burger in the mouth and sausage in her pussy. She takes her time with the burger which was somehow erotic to me as it made it a race. Can I get her (or me) to orgasm before she finishes her burger. Her timing was great. Within seconds of her finished her burger her pussy was clamping down on my sausage. To me there is something erotic when a woman fakes she isn't interested but is really getting into it. After that we typically went to the living room, made some small talk, turned on the tv and would be back small talk for 30 seconds and then more sex. Typically we would have two to four hour meets. It wasn't cheap but they were fun.
-
06-20-26 07:31 #25976Regular Member

Posts: 5Please someone let me know who gives amazing Head
I've been wanting someone who truly just amazes me. I want my toes to be curling type shit so anyone who knows a woman like that please hit me up.
-
06-20-26 07:11 #25975Senior Member

Posts: 261Cupcake Chloe
I used to hookup with Cupcake Chloe back then. I wasn't her first but I was near the beginning of the line so she was pretty cautious. After a few meets we were both more relaxed and we became like two friends, but not romantically involved friends, who would get together to fuck each other's brains out. I'd put her in the top 15% or so of the ones I've seen. But things fade. I think she got into a legit relationship and stripping for a living and I saw fewer ads and I also moved on. Saw a few ads a couple years ago. She put on a couple pounds but was still in the nice and fuckable size for me but never bothered to call. I don't get out as much as I used to. On the one hand it would be fun to see how someone changed. On the other hand I don't want to possibly spoil the good memories.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 21:17 #25974Senior Member

Posts: 1484Cupcake tattoo
This mystery has been around since I started posting on here like 10-12 years ago. Has anyone actually seen Ms cupcake tattoo ass? I don't think I have ever seen a review of her. She still uses the same pics she used 10+ years ago.
-
06-19-26 12:26 #25973Regular Member

Posts: 24Stupid is as stupid does
I did get involved and accepted her work. But in the end I was only a piggy back to pay for ubers to outcalls and the drug use is hard to accept. She always said I kove you then that slowed down. On the upside She introduced me to bdsm. Actually gave me a good pegging for $200 Called me twice to help her out of a jam, 45 minute drive each way last nighr she said she wanted to see me thought More BDSM got super clean for her got there house filled with crack smoke between her and a friend. All she needed was a ride to walgreens and then bought us cones at Micky D"s and dropped her of and did not even get a thank you. I am going to end this now. Lesson Learned.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 11:42 #25972Regular Member

Posts: 15Same
I've been wondering the same thing. I did go see an Eros girl in Brookfield and she was nowhere near the photos. 50 lbs heavier. Gross, but then again I met w another that video verified and was absolutely stunning.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking about meeting this one:
https://tryst.link/escort/anabelka
I'll report back if I do.
-
06-19-26 09:11 #25971Regular Member

Posts: 24Crackhead slim pickins
Are there anymore girls in Milwaukee that are not crackheads? It seems sooner or later they turn into a crackhead. They think they are functioning well but not really.
-
06-18-26 20:50 #25970Senior Member

Posts: 1484Nikki
Saw her years ago when she was doing the cheap motels tour around Appleton Ave. Budget friendly with great tits but a dead fish. I reached out to her about 5 months ago and she sent me a pic of her by a shower all wet. She looked ok. Never saw her because her communication sucks.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 20:13 #25969Senior Member

Posts: 59Naughty Nikki
If you're desperate for a nut for cheap prices she's your girl. At a glance she definitely didn't look like photos but wasn't terrible either so that's what drew me in but the moment I stepped inside that's when it turned for the worst and jetted out.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:01 #25968Senior Member

Posts: 108What does she look like now? Those pictures are old enough to be in 5th grade. I hit her up last year and asked her for a current picture and I heard nothing, then a week later she hit me back wondering if I was still interested, I told her I asked her for a current picture and received nothing and moved on.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:32 #25967Senior Member

Posts: 59Naughty Nikki
Went to go pay Nikki a visit based on previous reviews and open menu. If your ok with sketchy spot, odor, roommates, and obvious sighs of drug usage then she's your girl LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/934367786000
-
06-18-26 11:33 #25966Senior Member

Posts: 182Probably not
Most recent TER review enjoyed BBBJ but felt sex was mechanical and she was watching the clock. For $800 an hour, I'd expect more.
Originally Posted by Findingindy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




