Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 22750
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21895
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Your reports are great especially as its been as dead around here as it has been at H8.
    Thank you for the response. I can continue writing the longer reviews. Today's outing was just over so quickly that there wasn't much to write about.

  2. #21894
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I don't have much of a review today, and I'm not sure whether you all prefer the shorter reviews or the longer ones?

    So, I ventured out for day shift today, thinking I'd do the circuit of Henry's, Bogart's, and the SC. My backup plan was that if nothing worked out at any of those, I'd head over to Guam Massage on Eureka in Southgate.

    Last week, I went to Guam and had an enjoyable experience. It's earned a spot on my repeat list, and if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post a review in the massage forum as well.

    My primary goal was to see that smoke show of a Latina that I'm so fond of - otherwise known as Selena. Even though I was hoping she'd be there, my expectations were low since I hadn't received a text from her last night or today.

    When I got to Henry's, I noticed how dead it was. For the last three weeks, it's been dead on the day shift, although there were eight or nine dancers working. Well, no Selena, no Yesna, and no Sunflower. Fortunately, I got a pleasant surprise: Arabella is back.

    For those of you who haven't met Arabella, she's a friendly, attractive, thin AA dancer with small breasts, a long torso, and a very nice little ass. I've been to the back with her a number of times before.

    When I first saw her, she was sitting at the bar talking to someone. About twenty minutes later, after she'd finished her conversation, she came over and sat down.

    It's been a while since I'd seen her, and she told me she'd been working at a dispensary but had parted ways with them and started dancing again. We didn't talk long before agreeing to head to the back.

    Arabella doesn't give head, and that's perfectly fine with me. We started with CG, and then she turned around into doggie style. I absolutely love the view, and while she doesn't do anal, she enjoys finger and thumb play there. She doesn't rush, has great technique, and it wasn't long before I popped. I'll definitely see her again in the future, and of course, I recommend seeing her.
    Your reports are great especially as its been as dead around here as it has been at H8.

  3. #21893

    Henry's, Friday Day Shift 06-26

    I don't have much of a review today, and I'm not sure whether you all prefer the shorter reviews or the longer ones?

    So, I ventured out for day shift today, thinking I'd do the circuit of Henry's, Bogart's, and the SC. My backup plan was that if nothing worked out at any of those, I'd head over to Guam Massage on Eureka in Southgate.

    Last week, I went to Guam and had an enjoyable experience. It's earned a spot on my repeat list, and if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post a review in the massage forum as well.

    My primary goal was to see that smoke show of a Latina that I'm so fond of - otherwise known as Selena. Even though I was hoping she'd be there, my expectations were low since I hadn't received a text from her last night or today.

    When I got to Henry's, I noticed how dead it was. For the last three weeks, it's been dead on the day shift, although there were eight or nine dancers working. Well, no Selena, no Yesna, and no Sunflower. Fortunately, I got a pleasant surprise: Arabella is back.

    For those of you who haven't met Arabella, she's a friendly, attractive, thin AA dancer with small breasts, a long torso, and a very nice little ass. I've been to the back with her a number of times before.

    When I first saw her, she was sitting at the bar talking to someone. About twenty minutes later, after she'd finished her conversation, she came over and sat down.

    It's been a while since I'd seen her, and she told me she'd been working at a dispensary but had parted ways with them and started dancing again. We didn't talk long before agreeing to head to the back.

    Arabella doesn't give head, and that's perfectly fine with me. We started with CG, and then she turned around into doggie style. I absolutely love the view, and while she doesn't do anal, she enjoys finger and thumb play there. She doesn't rush, has great technique, and it wasn't long before I popped. I'll definitely see her again in the future, and of course, I recommend seeing her.

  4. #21892
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Mandy quoted me $800 for a BBBJ, when she said that I almost spit out my drink in disbelief! I told her that were 4 x too much and offered her $200 she got up with a huff and left. Within the hour someone else accepted my very reasonable offer.
    With respect to Justthetip586, I gave Mandy a 0/10. I had to end the session because her breath was so hideous. I swear the smell of condoms on her was so overpowering, it seemed as if it was oozing out of her pores LOL! This was at 1:00 pm, I thought I caught her early enough in the shift, but nope. $800 lollllllllll gtfo.

  5. #21891
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthetip586  [View Original Post]
    MichiganMan686,

    LS.

    Mandie- it's been over a year since I took her downstairs but she was well worth the trip. 10/10, really got into the session. I would repeat if she came down from 4 $.

    Bts.

    Summer- most recent. Really nice girl, body 10/10 early to mid 20's, excellent experience, top three all time for me. Will repeat on site EVERY time I see her.

    Devon- not quite a "spinner" but very nice body 9/10 , mid 20's excellent experience, definite repeat if and when I see her.

    Demonic- 30's, 10/10 body. Excellent experience, I will not see her again for personal reasons, but she was definitely one of the best I have had. DM for more info.

    Silver Criket.

    Sabrina-Been a few years. 30's. Excellent experience. But she stays busy. She is not there often when I go in but I would take her back in absence of anything exceptional in SC.

    If you decide to venture out for night shift, I have a few more suggestions.

    DM for more info if you like.
    Mandy quoted me $800 for a BBBJ, when she said that I almost spit out my drink in disbelief! I told her that were 4 x too much and offered her $200 she got up with a huff and left. Within the hour someone else accepted my very reasonable offer.

  6. #21890

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Justthetip586  [View Original Post]
    MichiganMan686,

    LS.

    Mandie- it's been over a year since I took her downstairs but she was well worth the trip. 10/10, really got into the session. I would repeat if she came down from 4 $.

    Bts.

    Summer- most recent. Really nice girl, body 10/10 early to mid 20's, excellent experience, top three all time for me. Will repeat on site EVERY time I see her.

    Devon- not quite a "spinner" but very nice body 9/10 , mid 20's excellent experience, definite repeat if and when I see her.

    Demonic- 30's, 10/10 body. Excellent experience, I will not see her again for personal reasons, but she was definitely one of the best I have had. DM for more info.

    Silver Criket.

    Sabrina-Been a few years. 30's. Excellent experience. But she stays busy. She is not there often when I go in but I would take her back in absence of anything exceptional in SC.

    If you decide to venture out for night shift, I have a few more suggestions.

    DM for more info if you like.
    Love it. TY.

  7. #21889
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixsixths  [View Original Post]
    Going to be sliding by the two clubs today during their dayshifts. Had a hard time finding solid info on who would likely be working, but when I finish up I'll try to report back. If anyone has any solid info on the dancers at other Dearborn / Inkster clubs let me know, as I'm open to venturing out farther but would rather not waste my time as I only have maybe 4 or 5 hours to spend. Thank you all in advance.
    Sorry that I don't have much to add. I'm not usually out at the clubs on Tuesdays. I'd suggest that you might want to start at Bogart's, since it's their $10 day.

  8. #21888

    Bogarts and Henrys

    Going to be sliding by the two clubs today during their dayshifts. Had a hard time finding solid info on who would likely be working, but when I finish up I'll try to report back. If anyone has any solid info on the dancers at other Dearborn / Inkster clubs let me know, as I'm open to venturing out farther but would rather not waste my time as I only have maybe 4 or 5 hours to spend. Thank you all in advance.

  9. #21887

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Daytime guy here but looking for a small girl. Not a fan of a big girl but small spinner on day? TX in advance.
    MichiganMan686,

    LS.

    Mandie- it's been over a year since I took her downstairs but she was well worth the trip. 10/10, really got into the session. I would repeat if she came down from 4 $.

    Bts.

    Summer- most recent. Really nice girl, body 10/10 early to mid 20's, excellent experience, top three all time for me. Will repeat on site EVERY time I see her.

    Devon- not quite a "spinner" but very nice body 9/10 , mid 20's excellent experience, definite repeat if and when I see her.

    Demonic- 30's, 10/10 body. Excellent experience, I will not see her again for personal reasons, but she was definitely one of the best I have had. DM for more info.

    Silver Criket.

    Sabrina-Been a few years. 30's. Excellent experience. But she stays busy. She is not there often when I go in but I would take her back in absence of anything exceptional in SC.

    If you decide to venture out for night shift, I have a few more suggestions.

    DM for more info if you like.

  10. #21886
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandoM  [View Original Post]
    I have been to the Criket 3-4 times, and in all but 1 time, I just have a couple of beers and leave because none of the women are attractive and fit enough for my standards. The only woman I've ever taken to the back there was Criket Dream, otherwise, I've never seen anyone there that was to the level I'd hook up with. I entirely agree with you. The lack of fit women there is a big problem, as is the lack of variety (I'm black and like black women, but if I'm doing this, I'd still like a variety to choose from).
    BM,

    I am totally with you. I don't judge Criket or the girls negatively. There is a type of girl who is the typical Criket girl and there is a market for those girls, and apparently many guys who do seek out or find them attractive. I once had a monger tell me he gets so nervous with a beautiful girl he can't perform, but with an average girl he enjoys going to pound town. Peace to each is own and if Criket's business model didn't work they would change it.

    For guys like you are me, that means there is limited selection. I am super picky anyway, so even in clubs people claim to have many beautiful girls there are often only select few I am interested in.

    I would say keep trying Criket I have done over 100 sessions there, and my 5 girls love when I come in, as they know I pretty much only have eyes for them.

    Some times I just really want a black girl. I had a period of time a few years back where I strung a series of black girls together. Another monger asked me if I only like black girls, and I assured him I like all kinds of fit girls.

    MM.

  11. #21885

    Re: Smaller girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Daytime guy here but looking for a small girl. Not a fan of a big girl but small spinner on day? TX in advance.
    Smallest I have had on days are:

    BT's: Demonic, LeeLee, Gypsy (but she's not likely coming back).

    SC: Taylor.

    Bogart's: Nova, Pam.

  12. #21884
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Daytime guy here but looking for a small girl. Not a fan of a big girl but small spinner on day? TX in advance.
    You might check out Nicki at Landing Strip. She is petite, maybe just over 5 feet and probably 100 pounds. I've seen her early on the evening shift at LS.

  13. #21883

    Clubs

    Daytime guy here but looking for a small girl. Not a fan of a big girl but small spinner on day? TX in advance.

  14. #21882
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    HB,

    You are not missing anything.

    I like Criket but the talent is usually not to my liking.

    My best experiences at Criket were 5 girls that I met at other clubs and followed them there. I have done many sessions, but always with the same limited pool of girls. The other strategy I have used is to start at BTs and if I get a session done early and don't see any other choices, then I ride over to Criket knowing if I don't get a session there I already had one good session on that night.

    Once the 8 mile clubs stopped doing VIPs, then I added Criket to my rotation and I know most nights I won't get a girl there. I usually go there as my second or third club that I am checking.

    I have met 3 girls there who put in the maybe category of the experience was ok, but I would prefer to try other girls before repeating.

    Most of my Criket experiences, roughly 20 times, I have tried a girl and did not like her and won't repeat with her.

    My biggest issues is that I prefer fit girls (Criket has an abundance of overweight girls. Peace to the mongers who like that), I would prefer younger girls which typically relates to fitter girls. I have been there where most girls appeared over 30. Finally the ethnicity changes with Black, white, cuban girls, but many nights it is 80% black girls. I like black girls just fine, but I would prefer the ratio be more like 50% black girls.

    MM.
    I have been to the Criket 3-4 times, and in all but 1 time, I just have a couple of beers and leave because none of the women are attractive and fit enough for my standards. The only woman I've ever taken to the back there was Criket Dream, otherwise, I've never seen anyone there that was to the level I'd hook up with. I entirely agree with you. The lack of fit women there is a big problem, as is the lack of variety (I'm black and like black women, but if I'm doing this, I'd still like a variety to choose from).

  15. #21881
    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    I want to like the Cricket but I just don't feel it. The place is nice, no smoke, no cover during the day and free parking. All that is great. I went on Thursday during the day only stayed for one beer, those seats at the table by the stage are so uncomfortable. The reason I only stayed for one beer was because the service was so bad, that I just gave up on ordering another one. I was not impressed with the talent, Brittany and Gigi were two of the names I remember. Overall not a great Thursday at the cricket, I want to like this place but so far it's not happening. Am I missing something or is there a better day to go?
    HB,

    You are not missing anything.

    I like Criket but the talent is usually not to my liking.

    My best experiences at Criket were 5 girls that I met at other clubs and followed them there. I have done many sessions, but always with the same limited pool of girls. The other strategy I have used is to start at BTs and if I get a session done early and don't see any other choices, then I ride over to Criket knowing if I don't get a session there I already had one good session on that night.

    Once the 8 mile clubs stopped doing VIPs, then I added Criket to my rotation and I know most nights I won't get a girl there. I usually go there as my second or third club that I am checking.

    I have met 3 girls there who put in the maybe category of the experience was ok, but I would prefer to try other girls before repeating.

    Most of my Criket experiences, roughly 20 times, I have tried a girl and did not like her and won't repeat with her.

    My biggest issues is that I prefer fit girls (Criket has an abundance of overweight girls. Peace to the mongers who like that), I would prefer younger girls which typically relates to fitter girls. I have been there where most girls appeared over 30. Finally the ethnicity changes with Black, white, cuban girls, but many nights it is 80% black girls. I like black girls just fine, but I would prefer the ratio be more like 50% black girls.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape