Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 40000
-
06-29-26 13:19 #39550Regular Member

Posts: 16She is from Singapore, she doesn't speak English but a little. She is a nice lady but often quite. I think you were on a different planet LOL you sure sound like the owner of Lotus. There is no shower at lotus.
Originally Posted by Knurchlew
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 08:23 #39549Senior Member

Posts: 300What's good for me, or other mongers, may not be your thing. A lot of what you seek depends in rapport with the provider. You might try Bebe first.
Originally Posted by HighHopes312
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 08:19 #39548Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving Park
Alice met me at the door, a smoking hot Asian girl with a killer smile and a body that looked insane in a little black dress. She had these huge, natural D cups that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. The room was clean and private, music low enough to talk.
She started with a decent back rub, strong hands working out the kinks. Once I was relaxed, she tapped my shoulder for the flip. The second I turned over, she went to work.
She came. I picked her up and moved to the chaise and kept her the same way. She came a couple more times because I wasn't letting her stop until I was finished. She shivered when I finally finished and told me I was excellent and perfect in Chinese and then very good in English. She wiped me down then asked if I wanted a quick shower. We took a nice standing shower together washing the body. Got dressed and tipped her an extra $40. She was a lot of fun once I found her sweet spot. Definitely piqued my interest with this session, I haven't had much luck finding a greek provider and Alice seems to be open to that. Of course, one thing is a thumb, and another is a hard cock, so I will have to go back to find out for sure.
-
06-28-26 22:21 #39547Senior Member

Posts: 33SXL review and questions
I recently started a job downtown and so I've visited SXL a couple times, after the many, many great reviews here.
The first time, maybe 6 weeks ago, I didn't catch her name. She told me and I immediately forgot. I gave two bills for 30 minutes house and BBBJ. That's all I'm looking for. Mediocre at best, but she didn't rush.
Second time, drew Sunny. Paid same amount. Service was a bit better. More enthusiastic, but clearly fake (and I'm not really into fake). "I love your big dick. " - Please, nobody would EVER say that to me and mean it. .
I'd repeat with Sunny, but probably not the first girl.
Questions: Am I offering / paying too much? Both times, the girls gave off some body language that felt a lot like "that's all you want for 140?
I'd like to continue to explore my options at SXL. I'm curious.
Who at SXL:
- gives the best BBBJ (slow and sensual qualifies as "best" for me any day.).
- is cutest?
- has the best body?
- has the nicest tits?
- would be best for someone who's never had L3 at an AMP before, but is thinking about trying it out? And / or. Is best at making a nervous monger feel at ease?
- is down for 2 pops.
Before six weeks ago, I've been out of the game for a while, and so I appreciate the help and plan to give more reviews as I make more visits.
-
06-27-26 12:19 #39546Senior Member

Posts: 269Mwahahaha!
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 09:43 #39545Banned Member

Posts: 171I'm Saying
I'm saying her pussy isn't worth $220 let alone the $350 but I like to nut in these nasty ass women as a personal preference- yes I get off by knowing a 20 something took my nasty ass load in their pussy or mouth for a small few and to go on the record Emily is hands done better than Apple.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Cream Pied for $100 less and the J Girls at the houses are the best. Trust me my goal is to nut in as many of these girls.
As I possible can even if it burns up all my retirement.
-
06-27-26 08:09 #39544Senior Member

Posts: 1148Are you saying she charges by the ounce?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 20:40 #39543Banned Member

Posts: 171Blowing in The Hole
She charges $350 at least to me to blow in her and I mean a large load.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 11:49 #39542Senior Member

Posts: 989Copper's Nark
I'm sure that the pics are all over WeChat, no reason to get involved.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 11:13 #39541Banned Member

Posts: 171Robberies
Public Service Announcement.
My GF who ones a spa up north got robbed Wednesday night she is working with CPD Vice off one of the phones that pinged off the tower at her location but let your spas and houses know these 3 guys are robbing girls at houses and spas along with customers.
I have pictures of guys.
Here is text in pictures of message from my GF.
-
06-26-26 08:45 #39540Senior Member

Posts: 40Chicago spa LLC is 3007 / Armitage
Easy to find, wide open parking lot. Texted ahead to find. Decided to go for YoYo because of all the reviews and following she seems to have. Got in the room, laid down and waited for YoYo to return. After a few minutes she came back and we began to chat as she gave me a nice massage. Pretty good pressure for such a tiny woman. During the massage she did this thing with her thumbs on the back of my neck and the base of my skull that hit a spot just right. Felt amazing, and gave me goosebumps head to toe. After a bit of massage the tits came out (and what great tits they are) and she began to rub them up and down my back all while biting and kissing my ear. Things progressed quickly in a nice RJ with added lube. A first for me and enjoyable (first with lube). She had me roll over and on the flip she removed the rest of her clothes to reveal an amazing body. She got between my legs and started a great BBBJ with a bit of BLS mixed in. After a bit she asked if I wanted a taste and I readily agreed. Daty was great, and seemed to do the trick for both of us. From there covered up and went mish to the finish. Cleaned up got dressed and headed to the door. For some it might be a drive, but very much worth it in my opinion. I'll be returning as time allows.
-
06-26-26 08:22 #39539Senior Member

Posts: 300Funny
This screams of trying to push away other mongers from going bare. Nobody will pay $350 for BBFS. I've had BBFS with Apple, Kelly, and Bebe. Never paid over $220, nor would I.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 08:16 #39538Senior Member

Posts: 989Kung Fu Fish Spa
Read a shill review on the other site about this place and stopped by to check it out. Typical mamasan opened the door and showed me a cute young girl in a schoolgirl outfit. Came back the next day and Amy wasn't as cute as she appeared at first glance with crooked bottom teeth. Girl refused to do BBBJ under any circumstances so I noped out of there. Located on the 2600th block of South Halsted in the same strip mall that Tokyo Spa used to be located in. The hidden profile guy that drew my attention to this spa also reviewed Ashland Perfect and Perfect 10, so I assume that they are part of the same syndicate. Supposed to be a couple of other girls there, one asian, one Latina, but I didn't see them. They appear to be running the typical lurid ads under a different phone number, so have at it, lads.
-
06-26-26 01:07 #39537Regular Member

Posts: 6Katerina at Lunar Body Works
Been off the radar for a bit. Ran into some shit in my personal life and had to step back from mongering for a while, couldn't really roam around like I used to. Finally had a window open up so decided to go with an usual place first.
Got Katerina. With a name like that I half expected some Eastern European girl to walk out but nope, she was Asian. Mid to late 30's, been around the block but not in a bad way. Average build with good curves on her, soft in the right spots. Got a tattoo on her too. Nothing flashy here, just a solid standard session. GFE was there. HJ to start then she went down for BBBJ. Decent technique, kept things going at a comfortable pace. Cleaned up after, chatted for a minute before I took off.
Damage was 80 house and 120 donation.
-
06-25-26 23:31 #39536Senior Member

Posts: 1605Clare
Clare gives a great masssge but always pegged her to be in her 60's. I've only ever asked for L1 from her. I've seen both of them early in the morning at Enjoy Life when that raw sun is streaming thru the window. No one looks good when raw sunlight hits your face much less those vampire women who spend the majority of their life in those dark windowless rooms.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





