Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 26413
-
06-26-26 21:28 #25993Senior Member

Posts: 772$120 for 15 minutes with a condom? WTF is happening here!
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 10:44 #25992Senior Member

Posts: 93Rhi Rhi
I did a car date with Rih Rih back in late April around 8:30 pm. Damage was $120 for 15 minutes, I talked her down from $150. She drove herself to the location I told her, which was close to 34th and Greenfield. Nobody but her was in her vehicle, I drove to a spot nearby, and nobody followed me. She did set a timer on her phone for 15 minutes. She sucked me for a little bit with a condom, and then I had her ride me on top. She was into fucking me and can take a pounding. Get at her while you can and report back. She did reach out to me last night looking for a date but I was disappointed bc she didn't suck me bare but she was a good fuck. You can probably talk her down since she is reaching out for dates. If you end up seeing her report back or send me a DM with how the experience went. She does carry pepper spray on her so your aware bc she left it in my car LOL.
Originally Posted by Onlynoncence
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 09:09 #25991Regular Member

Posts: 15No worries
I looked for her, the link is down but she went by Alisa or something. Don't worry, you're safe LOL. I was thinking of meeting one of the Brookfield ones too. Report back!
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 21:05 #25990Regular Member

Posts: 13Rhi
Any reviews on Rhi Rhi?
-
06-25-26 17:56 #25989Senior Member

Posts: 277Do you have a link or at least a name of the Eros girl who is 50 pounds heavier? I was considering a Brookfield girl today. I think that would be good information for us to have.
Originally Posted by Cholok
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 15:05 #25988Senior Member

Posts: 435She hasn't passed away and she's not out of the business, she just doesn't advertise as much anymore and she's really inconsistent about her responses.
Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 06:54 #25987Senior Member

Posts: 67Sad to hear anyone pass away, but she was way over hyped. I saw her twice: first time gave decent head. Second time a complete lack luster star fish. Asked me to go in limp because she didn't feel like sucking more (after only about 15 seconds of head). Couldn't get up, couldn't finish because of a very lazy performance. Never went back. My second time seeing her must have been 5 years ago or so too.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 06:47 #25986Senior Member

Posts: 67I just texted her, pretty responsive. I've been thinking of trying but let me know if you do. She's in an area that is known for uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 00:23 #25985Senior Member

Posts: 748Anyone seen?
Ok text. A little spacey.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/038441104256
-
06-23-26 13:30 #25984Regular Member

Posts: 24Age / weight
They also start not updating their age or weight.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 09:27 #25983Senior Member

Posts: 97I last saw her like. Almost 2 years ago. Had a double with her and Tabitha up on the northwest side. Tried connecting again once or twice after that, but they went dark. Figured they were either on vacation again, or phones got cut off.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 17:30 #25982Senior Member

Posts: 1484WA Lynn
I stopped seeing her because she started to gain weight and go wacky crazy in the head. Her bedroom was a pig pen. Had to move piles of clothes just to lay down. Was she still seeing guys before the vacation?
Originally Posted by GingerHardon
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 00:31 #25981Senior Member

Posts: 181Another state vacation
SexySeven is also currently away.
-
06-21-26 17:36 #25980Senior Member

Posts: 772Delilah anyone?
Anyone seen her? Noticed she started posting just a couple weeks ago.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/556589175484
-
06-21-26 17:34 #25979Regular Member

Posts: 8WA Lynn
Well doing the internet stalking thing and I seems WA Mighty Lynn is on a state sponsored vaca for a few years. She wasn't the greatest but she was somewhat reliable.









Reply With Quote






