rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36819

    2 latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Long time ago, there used to be two hot Brazilian chicks that would visit. Richmond a lot. They would always message me independently an offer a deal on a double. The tall one sometimes went by Bella, but they changed their names a lot and even stopped posting on eros. I think they still come around, but I lost their number. Anybody know any details?
    They are in short pump.

  2. #36818

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Not in a long time. I remember a visit a long time ago rushed all covered visit.
    Saw her about a month ago, won't repeat too many rules donation not equal to service.

  3. #36817

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Which one is the infamous Sally? The first gals original posts said she was Sally as well

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/992933133502

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/285233618589
    The second one is the infamous Sally. All my visits with her has been pretty good. Go for it.

  4. #36816

    The 2 Latinas

    Long time ago, there used to be two hot Brazilian chicks that would visit. Richmond a lot. They would always message me independently an offer a deal on a double. The tall one sometimes went by Bella, but they changed their names a lot and even stopped posting on eros. I think they still come around, but I lost their number. Anybody know any details?

  5. #36815
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Not in a long time. I remember a visit a long time ago rushed all covered visit.

  6. #36814

    Staxx

    My god if I ever get this girl to answer her phone or texts.

    Anyway, her ad says she has an OF up now. Anyone know her name on there?

  7. #36813
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    Lately the reports on both; have not been positive.

    Lookup Sara in Petersburg, she's a fun time.
    Well that sucks! I like their looks. Will do on Sara.

  8. #36812

    Sally's

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke197  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Which one is the infamous Sally? The first gals original posts said she was Sally as well

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/992933133502

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/285233618589
    Lately the reports on both; have not been positive.

    Lookup Sara in Petersburg, she's a fun time.

  9. #36811

    I tried couple of times

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on this chocolate sweetheart. Trying to get my petite chocolate fix. Think she has been around a while. Has x and tryst. Inbox me if needed. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/082824608339
    I always got the run around and always brought up selling content. I wish I was able to connect and I hope it was me and your able to get up with her. If you do please leave a review or just let us know if you didn't and why. Good luck be safe.

  10. #36810

    Sally. Which one

    Hey fellow mongers. Which one is the infamous Sally? The first gals original posts said she was Sally as well

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/992933133502

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/285233618589

  11. #36809

  12. #36808

    Any Feedback

    Looking for feedback on this chocolate sweetheart. Trying to get my petite chocolate fix. Think she has been around a while. Has x and tryst. Inbox me if needed. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/082824608339

  13. #36807
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/210875681

    Saw her, comms were good. She was cool and kitty felt nice.
    Looks like a solid cum goddess. Is BBBJ or DATY on her menu??

  14. #36806

    Another deposit queen

    So I saw this one, and though it was interesting. Text back-and-forth small details. Then, was told, I need a $55 deposit which does state in add. So I ask her to send me a picture of her holding up a one dollar bill, and then I would possibly do a deposit. She refuse and said I needed to send the fifty five dollars first. These scams are getting worst.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/210829805

  15. #36805

    Italian Librarian BBW

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/210875681

    Saw her, comms were good. She was cool and kitty felt nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape