Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 40018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39538

    Kung Fu Fish Spa

    Read a shill review on the other site about this place and stopped by to check it out. Typical mamasan opened the door and showed me a cute young girl in a schoolgirl outfit. Came back the next day and Amy wasn't as cute as she appeared at first glance with crooked bottom teeth. Girl refused to do BBBJ under any circumstances so I noped out of there. Located on the 2600th block of South Halsted in the same strip mall that Tokyo Spa used to be located in. The hidden profile guy that drew my attention to this spa also reviewed Ashland Perfect and Perfect 10, so I assume that they are part of the same syndicate. Supposed to be a couple of other girls there, one asian, one Latina, but I didn't see them. They appear to be running the typical lurid ads under a different phone number, so have at it, lads.

  2. #39537

    Katerina at Lunar Body Works

    Been off the radar for a bit. Ran into some shit in my personal life and had to step back from mongering for a while, couldn't really roam around like I used to. Finally had a window open up so decided to go with an usual place first.

    Got Katerina. With a name like that I half expected some Eastern European girl to walk out but nope, she was Asian. Mid to late 30's, been around the block but not in a bad way. Average build with good curves on her, soft in the right spots. Got a tattoo on her too. Nothing flashy here, just a solid standard session. GFE was there. HJ to start then she went down for BBBJ. Decent technique, kept things going at a comfortable pace. Cleaned up after, chatted for a minute before I took off.

    Damage was 80 house and 120 donation.

  3. #39536

    Clare

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Tina wasn't in her early 20's at Elegant. If you had ever looked at the wall to the left of the counter at Elegant / Millipede, there licenses / I'd's were posted on the wall. Her birthday was in the early 80's. You don't even want to know when Claires birthday was. It was before mine.
    Clare gives a great masssge but always pegged her to be in her 60's. I've only ever asked for L1 from her. I've seen both of them early in the morning at Enjoy Life when that raw sun is streaming thru the window. No one looks good when raw sunlight hits your face much less those vampire women who spend the majority of their life in those dark windowless rooms.

  4. #39535
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Visiting from Atlanta, where all the shops have disappeared. It is like a desert down south right now due to some intense heat.

    I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice massage in while I'm there. I saw a note that there are some options on Ogden Ave in Naperville.

    Does anyone have any places they like?

    I love a good massage with back walking by a younger, fit or athletic provider. L1 is all I'm looking for. Where / who do you suggest?

    Thanks! (and I'm happy to brief anyone on the ATL scene if you're visiting).
    You need to look in the Illinois threads of Aurora, Lombard or Other Areas for current reports in the Western Suburbs.

  5. #39534
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Here are her fees.

    $60 or $80 house.

    $150 BBBJ CIM.

    $220 Covered.

    $350 Fire in the Hole.
    Why would anyone pay that amount? These fees can be paid for a high class escort and they have their own in-call setting like KP https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1781962067287.

  6. #39533

    YMMV Pricing with Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Here are her fees.

    $60 or $80 house.

    $150 BBBJ CIM.

    $220 Covered.

    $350 Fire in the Hole.
    I got her for way less BBFS CIP lmao. If you are young, handsome, clean, and a good talker that can vibe, you can bring the price down significantly at SXL.

    Apple, Cindy, Kelly, Elin, Sunny, Coco (from the past), Emily (from the past).

  7. #39532
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Those who visited Millipede on Grand, back in the day, know she was tugging over 10 years ago. Reviews go as far back as 2014. She was early 20's then. Hence, the mid-late 30's age I threw out there. She's still petite but not as fit as she once was, having seen her at Enjoy Life probably 4-5 months ago. I'm sticking with the mid-late 30's on her.
    Yeah, Tina wasn't in her early 20's at Elegant. If you had ever looked at the wall to the left of the counter at Elegant / Millipede, there licenses / I'd's were posted on the wall. Her birthday was in the early 80's. You don't even want to know when Claires birthday was. It was before mine.

  8. #39531

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    What's the donation to nut in her? I haven't been to SXL in a long time. I've filled Cindy a pair of times and I've filled Emily a few times as well with one particular time being msog.

    I need to blow a fat load into Apple's pussy and she sounds like fun!
    Here are her fees.

    $60 or $80 house.

    $150 BBBJ CIM.

    $220 Covered.

    $350 Fire in the Hole.

  9. #39530

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    I've nutted in her twice so with me yes.
    What's the donation to nut in her? I haven't been to SXL in a long time. I've filled Cindy a pair of times and I've filled Emily a few times as well with one particular time being msog.

    I need to blow a fat load into Apple's pussy and she sounds like fun!

  10. #39529

    Naperville?

    Hi. Visiting from Atlanta, where all the shops have disappeared. It is like a desert down south right now due to some intense heat.

    I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice massage in while I'm there. I saw a note that there are some options on Ogden Ave in Naperville.

    Does anyone have any places they like?

    I love a good massage with back walking by a younger, fit or athletic provider. L1 is all I'm looking for. Where / who do you suggest?

    Thanks! (and I'm happy to brief anyone on the ATL scene if you're visiting).

  11. #39528
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    I texted MMS and quoted Feifei but she was off and MMS recommended Sasa.

    Sasa gave me a hug once I entered. The first thing I noticed was her dazzling smile. She greeted me wearing a black tube dress. Looks very cute and young. I believe she is in her mid 20's, and like 160 cm and 110 lbs.

    We chatted briefly and she can speak some English. Quickly down payment then went to the bathroom. While showering, she asked if I understood Chinese; I said I could manage the basics. BTW, this girl has nice perky tits, like C or D cups, And clean shaved.

    After the shower, we returned to the room. We started with standing DFK, then moved to the table for foreplay. She's skilled with her tongue, licking from nipples to thighs, very enjoyable. She simultaneously gave me a handjob while licking my balls, and when she started BBBJ, it suddenly got intense, with a lot of saliva, strong suction with loud slurping sounds. After the BBBJ, she put on the condom and started riding. Initially slow, then picking up pace. Later, we switched to my favorite position, missionary. As I was about to climax, she let out some sex moans which made me cum strong. After finishing, I was sweating like it was raining, and she kindly poured me a bottle of water.

    There were about 15 minutes left. She did not rush me out but gave me a nice back massage. Which felt very relaxing. Def a girl worth a visit.
    Guessing this is the big titty cutie that bounces between Fullerton and Diversey spots. She's attractive but I'm just not into her and can't seem to escape her LOL. I go to Fullerton she's there. I go to Diversey she's there. I'm even more annoyed her name is sasa cause there was a petite sasa / sasha last summer at green tea in the area with that same name name who apparently went back to China. Imagine my disappointment when a "sasa" is reviewed on here and I just end up with this chick all the time smh LOL.

  12. #39527

    I've Nutted in Her

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubsDiddy  [View Original Post]
    So is there any confirmation that Apple does indeed offer BBFS at SXL?
    I've nutted in her twice so with me yes.

  13. #39526

    My Man

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    You're not alone.
    My Man. Cheers.

  14. #39525

    Cheers to that

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    All I'm going to say is I'm nasty as fuck and have nutted in both of them LOL.
    You're not alone.

  15. #39524

    I'm Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her at Enjoy Life, she would always talk about how SXL was spreading diseases. LOL now she's there.
    All I'm going to say is I'm nasty as fuck and have nutted in both of them LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape