Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 26613
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26193

    Interested if anyone's taken a dip

    I reported on this before, but I'm curious once again since they keep posting regularly now.

    Link here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/253911643490

    She's posting this phone: 616[Deleted by Admin]197.

    Might try again if no one has any other info.

  2. #26192

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    How'd that go AK? We're dying to hear.
    I drove from Kzoo to meet up with her today. Was pretty disappointed. The communication was pretty ok and no waiting for the room number when I arrived. But once I got to the door it was def not the same woman or at very least the pictures in the ad are dated. She had short blond hair, not long brown, as said she was 5"1 she was more like 6" tall. A little bit of baby damage too but that doesn't bother me, just wasn't what I was expecting. Also the prices in her ad are not accurate, she asked for 3.5 for a hh with FS. The massage was very lackluster as well as the rest of the encounter. I will kot repeat.

  3. #26191
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on the UTR. Rates, menu, appearance. Thanks.
    Cleared inbox.

  4. #26190

    Utr

    Ditto on the UTR. Rates, menu, appearance. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slik9976  [View Original Post]
    You e exceeded your message amount. I'm interested and would like more info.

  5. #26189
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj2005  [View Original Post]
    I have an UTR that is looking for a few good men.

    Spring Lake / grand haven area.

    If interested, pm me.
    You e exceeded your message amount. I'm interested and would like more info.

  6. #26188

    Utr

    I have an UTR that is looking for a few good men.

    Spring Lake / grand haven area.

    If interested, pm me.

  7. #26187

    Any experience

    Has anyone got any feedback on her. I didn't see any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/203699252388

  8. #26186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    How'd that go AK? We're dying to hear.
    Can't get a response from her.

  9. #26185

    Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKai777  [View Original Post]
    About to try her out tmr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/920313278074

    Anyone ever seen her before? If not I'll report back.
    How'd that go AK? We're dying to hear.

  10. #26184

    No pics are way better than actual

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, but were the pics accurate? Can you give more of a description? Thanks.
    No the pics are definitely not her and not close. She is much thicker.

  11. #26183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Interesting to hear what happens. I've reached out a few times without a response. She had a different number that's been disconnected. Tried the new one to crickets.
    Same no response.

  12. #26182

    But were the pics accurate??

    Quote Originally Posted by GRfunfan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/929619414466

    Scammer.

    Went to incall location. Complete dump. Should have turned and left.

    Went downstairs.

    She said we were alone.

    Was idiot and gave money prior to fun.

    Got undressed.

    She looked at me and asked about the scars on my midsection (I had multiple spots of skin removed due to cancer scares).

    She walked upstairs and said she would be right back..
    Thanks for the info, but were the pics accurate? Can you give more of a description? Thanks.

  13. #26181

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    I fucking LOOOVVE Jasmine!! We go back almost 5 years and I have came inside her more times than I can count. She has slurped me up with the best of them. I am forever grateful for her bargain prices and rockstar skills. I definitely owe her a few visits at the new price plus tip!

    But my big head is telling me to look out for my little head. I can get the exact same menu and services from Jessica for an overnight stay for less money than Jasmines new hour price. I will repeat with both, just for more frequently with Jessica.
    I saw her quite a bit in the past to great BBBJ did a few duos with her that were fun to. Was going to reach out but all the talk about increases decided not to. She always gave me a good rate for HH fun. Will see somtimes the little head wins LOL BM.

  14. #26180
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkesque  [View Original Post]
    Prefacing this by saying I'm not trying to argue with anyone, everyone gets to have their own opinion. Putting mine out there: for me, Jasmine's new rate is more in line with her actual value as a provider. Jessica over on the West Side charges 180 and is fantastic, but everything's covered. Nobody seems to mind Jessica's rate (including me, this is not in any way a knock on Jessica).

    Jasmine's still got a perfect body, still incredible at what she does, and the only competition she has for BBBJ skills is maybe Jenn, but I just like Jasmine more. I've never asked for more than a hhr, though, because I wouldn't survive it. If you're an hour kind of guy, I get it, I guess. But for my Jas was a steal before and she's still a absolute sweetheart. Can't go wrong with her in my book.
    I fucking LOOOVVE Jasmine!! We go back almost 5 years and I have came inside her more times than I can count. She has slurped me up with the best of them. I am forever grateful for her bargain prices and rockstar skills. I definitely owe her a few visits at the new price plus tip!

    But my big head is telling me to look out for my little head. I can get the exact same menu and services from Jessica for an overnight stay for less money than Jasmines new hour price. I will repeat with both, just for more frequently with Jessica.

  15. #26179

    Be aware

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/929619414466

    Scammer.

    Went to incall location. Complete dump. Should have turned and left.

    Went downstairs.

    She said we were alone.

    Was idiot and gave money prior to fun.

    Got undressed.

    She looked at me and asked about the scars on my midsection (I had multiple spots of skin removed due to cancer scares).

    She walked upstairs and said she would be right back.

    She texted me that she wasn't comfortable because she said I had a rash on my midsection (I have no rash just scars).

    Next thing I know another girl pops out the door downstairs and says her friend said I had more money.

    WTF!

    I left as she would not come back out and give me my money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape