Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 26615
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26210

  2. #26209

    Latina Recommendations?

    Hi! Longtime lurker here. First of all, thank you for all of the recommendations I'm relatively new to the hobby and it makes it feel much more manageable. That being said, I'm looking for a dream with a hot Latina. Is there anyone reliable in town?

  3. #26208

    Can't give money away

    So I knew I was flying back to Michigan yesterday and set up a meeting with Summer for 11 am today and I sent her funds for a room (80 not a big issue). I started texting around 10:30 and of course no answer. Tried until 11:30 and no answer. So I found this one."take a trip to the candy shop"..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...074177296827..

    We set up a meeting and I headed her way, after getting into her neighborhood I txt for the next set of directions and yup. You guessed it. No response so I waited and drove a few blocks as not to look like a creepy dude and still nothing. These women piss and moan about no shows and then pull no shows. Can't seem to give money away today. It a bit ridiculous. Be safe. JK.

  4. #26207

    Jasmine has my vote

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    Who would you guys say is the best value between looks and price that offer Greek? I would say in the past perfect date Megan but not that she is gone. Who is worth it out there in your opinion?
    Since she is my regular, Jasmine over by Godfrey and Market offers me a good deal, she's still good looking and willingly takes it in the star hole. For others she has been surcharging for a date with the Greek possibility. Not all mongers seek anal and providers don't brag about it, so it's an under current topic and obviously expensive. Temperance willing take Greek but is hard to schedule and low volume. To be honest Greek is tight and less sensation on my rod, where vag penetration is wetter, better feelings, and mutually satisfying to both parties. Frankie by the Lakeshore, historically took my vote. She was a spinner, petite, very nice boobs cute face, and offered Greek at a cheaper rate than Perfect date Megan. Unfortunately they are both unavailable! BTW Lauren's service included Greek if you didn't mind a bigger body but alas her donation has sky rocketed. Bottum out.

  5. #26206

    Greek Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Since she is my regular, Jasmine over by Godfrey and Market offers me a good deal, she's still good looking and willingly takes it in the star hole. For others she has been surcharging for a date with the Greek possibility. Not all mongers seek anal and providers don't brag about it, so it's an under current topic and obviously expensive. Temperance willing take Greek but is hard to schedule and low volume. To be honest Greek is tight and less sensation on my rod, where vag penetration is wetter, better feelings, and mutually satisfying to both parties. Frankie by the Lakeshore, historically took my vote. She was a spinner, petite, very nice boobs cute face, and offered Greek at a cheaper rate than Perfect date Megan. Unfortunately they are both unavailable! BTW Lauren's service included Greek if you didn't mind a bigger body but alas her donation has sky rocketed. Bottum out.
    Huh no idea Lauren offered Greek dang. I tried seeing her last time she was posting for GR and crickets never even heard what her rate jumped to what is it now? MSOG one in pink one in stink if I could see her tits bounce in the mirror and have her dirty talk me to blow again but depends on price.

  6. #26205

    Jasmine has my vote

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    Who would you guys say is the best value between looks and price that offer Greek? I would say in the past perfect date Megan but not that she is gone. Who is worth it out there in your opinion?
    Since she is my regular, Jasmine over by Godfrey and Market offers me a good deal, she's still good looking and willingly takes it in the star hole. For others she has been surcharging for a date with the Greek possibility. Not all mongers seek anal and providers don't brag about it, so it's an under current topic and obviously expensive. Temperance willing take Greek but is hard to schedule and low volume. To be honest Greek is tight and less sensation on my rod, where vag penetration is wetter, better feelings, and mutually satisfying to both parties. Frankie by the Lakeshore, historically took my vote. She was a spinner, petite, very nice boobs cute face, and offered Greek at a cheaper rate than Perfect date Megan. Unfortunately they are both unavailable! BTW Lauren's service included Greek if you didn't mind a bigger body but alas her donation has sky rocketed. Bottum out.

  7. #26204

    Greek providers

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    Who would you guys say is the best value between looks and price that offer Greek? I would say in the past perfect date Megan but not that she is gone. Who is worth it out there in your opinion?
    It's been a few years for me since I have seen a provider who actually encourages it and does a good job so I would be interested as well. You posted about Jemma I would bet she'd take you to Greece for 150 if she needed to cover her room, a lot of this women don't have the next day paid for Jenn included and are looking to hit something before 11 am. Off the top of my head I think the woman best BJ around does it but both of this women wouldn't win a beauty contest.

    It would take much more effort but I have found the younger crowd of 25-30 year olds through certain fwb sa sd sb channels to be the best option. If you find a woman who takes it in the back preferred over the front it's pretty fun LOL.

  8. #26203

    Opinions

    Who would you guys say is the best value between looks and price that offer Greek? I would say in the past perfect date Megan but not that she is gone. Who is worth it out there in your opinion?

  9. #26202

    Legit

    Good afternoon gentlemen.

    I am going to see her soon. Please let me know if legit.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/891732785019

  10. #26201

    Jemma

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLebek  [View Original Post]
    It was 150 qv and she let me know that it would be 50 extra for Greek which I said no so we agreed on 150, YMMV. She's hard to describe LOL. She's about 5'2' has thin legs but like a massive torso / belly, I think the best description was actually the body of Humpty Dumpty but the face of Hunchback. She had a raspy voice which I find attractive LOL, but it's not from smoking from what I could tell. I would say a 2. 5 out of 10, sorry Jemma. Like I said if she drastically lowers her rates maybe to like the 80-100 range it would justify seeing her again.

    I'm not saying don't see her because I can endorse her reliability and service, but be prepared for the physical looks and trying to justify if the rates are worth it.
    I have seen her once or twice. Agreed that rates are too high. I don't understand why they stand firm on rates but also not rush you out when you're there. There is a group of providers that I would never pay more than SS for and expect them to deliver more than 10-15 minutes of time. The weird thing about her is she is constantly trying to pay for a room that day or tomorrow. You'd think with charging 150 minimum you'd make it work but nope.

    The good with her is her menu is wide open. Like anything.

    The not so good is while she fucks ok, she constantly needs to catch her breath with a BJ or kissing and yeah she is a short frumpy person. Her attitude makes up for it and her tits don't match the belly but they are perky despite her age and are fun to grab onto. If she was offering an hour for 150 and not being snippy about being worth more than that I'd be dumping two loads into her on the regular because I don't need a beautiful braid to fuck me I want someone who is good at it.

    In a pinch I might visit again but there's better and cheaper options. If you want a wide open menu she is worth a go once.

  11. #26200

    Jemma Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates. Was she overweight how would you rate her looks on a scale of 1-10. Is Greek included or an upcharge?
    It was 150 qv and she let me know that it would be 50 extra for Greek which I said no so we agreed on 150, YMMV. She's hard to describe LOL. She's about 5'2' has thin legs but like a massive torso / belly, I think the best description was actually the body of Humpty Dumpty but the face of Hunchback. She had a raspy voice which I find attractive LOL, but it's not from smoking from what I could tell. I would say a 2. 5 out of 10, sorry Jemma. Like I said if she drastically lowers her rates maybe to like the 80-100 range it would justify seeing her again.

    I'm not saying don't see her because I can endorse her reliability and service, but be prepared for the physical looks and trying to justify if the rates are worth it.

  12. #26199

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLebek  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the same girl, Jemma. I've seen her before but I can't justify seeing her again due to the rate to age to attractiveness ratio. She's a nice woman and can be sensual and does Greek, but she's not the most attractive which sucks. No candy use, but there are signs of a "roommate" - size 12-14 shoes, and again not attractive. Think hunchback of Notre Damne. I would see her again if she drastically lowered her rates.
    What were her rates. Was she overweight how would you rate her looks on a scale of 1-10. Is Greek included or an upcharge?

  13. #26198

    Jemma

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJason  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the same girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-103
    Yes that's the same girl, Jemma. I've seen her before but I can't justify seeing her again due to the rate to age to attractiveness ratio. She's a nice woman and can be sensual and does Greek, but she's not the most attractive which sucks. No candy use, but there are signs of a "roommate" - size 12-14 shoes, and again not attractive. Think hunchback of Notre Damne. I would see her again if she drastically lowered her rates.

  14. #26197

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by DomPom  [View Original Post]
    I tried TOFTT. And saw no reviews. But made a rookie mistake and a hard lesson learned. Didn't see any review for her but the supposed incall location from the ad is at the Bond Apartments on Monroe. Can't verify the claim, but had something set up in earlier this afternoon. She had deposit policy for first / new clients. Should've went with my gut but was thinking with the other head. Sent her half. Arrived on site and asked for the other 50% on arrival. Had a gut feeling, knew something was up but I was despite, horny, and somewhat convinced with some of her talking points. Sent her the other half and will meet me at the stairs. No dice, blocked and ignored. Can't tell if you real. But beware for fellow mongers. Can't seem to upload pictures of the ad since she tends to delete them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/515454755960
    Sorry to hear that happened. I think I seen a few posts of the place or bond st can't remeber if the name but I want to say their was some posts about that not being legit. Not sure when I seen it but I do recall and noticed the post has been having different pictures as of late. But thank you for sharing that so that way other people know to avoid. Play safe.

  15. #26196

    Avoid. Scam Cynthia

    I tried TOFTT. And saw no reviews. But made a rookie mistake and a hard lesson learned. Didn't see any review for her but the supposed incall location from the ad is at the Bond Apartments on Monroe. Can't verify the claim, but had something set up in earlier this afternoon. She had deposit policy for first / new clients. Should've went with my gut but was thinking with the other head. Sent her half. Arrived on site and asked for the other 50% on arrival. Had a gut feeling, knew something was up but I was despite, horny, and somewhat convinced with some of her talking points. Sent her the other half and will meet me at the stairs. No dice, blocked and ignored. Can't tell if you real. But beware for fellow mongers. Can't seem to upload pictures of the ad since she tends to delete them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/515454755960

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape