Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43925

    Moon Beauty Spa. Lia

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    You need to check your PM's and read the one from me.

    A2

  2. #43924

    OA Elly short stay

    Provider: Elly at OA.

    Looks: Pretty, late 20 ish 5'2 petite GND natural beauty. Natty C's firm to squeeze with quarter size gumdrops that get erected easily. Small tattoo above her breast.

    English: Well spoken and fluent Mandarins.

    A: Nice personality / attitude with pretty smiles, real GFE friendly and can be Sassy if she likes you. Shy but warm up easily.

    S: Service oriented, Lfk turns into Dfk. Likes making out beforehand, groping, foundling etc. Her routine massage you while face down and enjoying her hands and body caressing your back. Rims is available with TUMA if you like, not for me. Flip BBBJ / BLS / DT combo with good suction and FF too if you like. Clean / nice looking kitten, bald eagle and daty on her pink lips until she O, fiv is available but YMMV. CFS, her cg is ok, but she makes up in others positions, standing / flat mish was awesome watching her twins bounce around and in DS she'll fuck back, hard and fast pound town until your are drain and keep squeezing afterwards, unbelievable and she DTF with a smirking smile that makes you want to go another round.

    E: Two handos and one Jacksons for 45 minutes.

    Are: 100% repeating and more.

    Conclusion: Good time with Elly, always happy to see her and she's only at OA for 5 days. Lulu and new girl Saki is currently at OA. Who doesn't love Emma, l do. LOL.

  3. #43923
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Michelle at Sweet Castle

    Popped into Sweet Castle to see who was working, and to my pleasant surprise, Michelle was back in town.

    Michelle has a cute face, is about 5'4"-5'5", long black hair, shaved with some good lips and an outie b-hole. I'm a big fan of her natural Bs with larger than average areolas.

    After negotiations and a bit of LFK, I decided to skip the table shower but instead opted for the no oil massage. Strong massage with good technique, great for a CFS place and on par with anything you'd get at a legit AMP. Massage ends with kisses and licks on my back, and a bit of rimming and TUMA.

    Flip then BBBJ with DT and great eye contact. Michelle licks my taint, licks and sucks on my balls, and then I swivel her around for 69.

    She continues her great BBBJ while I lick and suck on her lips, roaming my fingers around her outie b-hole. No FIV allowed. Flip her over for DATY where she is very responsive all the way through to her orgasm.

    Some LFK and DFK, then Michelle is aching for more. Cover on and she hops on for CG where I get to play with her tits for a bit.

    Swap around for mish then standing mish, where Michelle gives me some great passionate eye contact. Move to doggy where Michelle's great kegel control pushes me to the finish.

    Great GFE, and she even asks to cuddle on the table for a bit before she takes me to the shower for a quick cleanup.

    50 30 m + 160.

    Michelle will be at Sweet Castle for 2 or 3 more weeks.

  4. #43922

    Sakura at A Spa

    Got a text that Sakura was at a new spa on Harbor in SA. Made my appointment and went in quickly. Sofia (a hot Latina) took me to the room and waited for a short time. Sakura is maybe 5' with MM's D's and a really fit body. BBBJ is very good. I always opt for BBFS and she slowly guided me in and told me to watch her new trick. Strong Kegel's were now massaging my cock and it felt great. Somehow feels tighter than normal. Anyway, any and every position she is down for and is always looking for eye contact. I wanted to finish mish so I could look at her and gave her all I had saved. Layed there and chatted for a bit and she went to get a hot towel. She came back and brought the 2 other girls in to meet me. Sofia is a Dominican bombshell that does BBFS and anal, Got an ass on her that's built for anal! The other Chinese girl Misa is a very sexy and looks like your next door neighbor. Hot. I will be back this week to try them both before the spa gets too busy. Cheers.

    L.

  5. #43921
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog1234  [View Original Post]
    I miss Joanna. Kings was pretty good too. Not sure why they kept getting shut down and the place down the hall was fine.
    Joana was a great Host. Always friendly, knew what I was looking for.

    It was talked about here, long ago. She opened a restaurant.

    Good for her! Hopefully great food and making good money.

  6. #43920

    Same place?

    Went to this complex a month or so ago. Kings and Beauty are across the hall upstairs. Went to the left (Beauty) through the open door and no one was inside. Walked out and tattooed viet girl came out of a room behind me at Beauty and walked me over to Kings. Nice mid 30's (prob 40's) Viet gal walked me to a room on the left side. Nice hour long massage, good ending and asked for her donation as she stripped down. Is the new place downstairs in the Snooty lot?

    Great report!

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog1234  [View Original Post]
    I miss Joanna. Kings was pretty good too. Not sure why they kept getting shut down and the place down the hall was fine.

  7. #43919
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Thanks KammyMike for the heads up!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    I am ridiculously sad I was unable to see Angela. If anyone knows where she is going, please do let me know. She made noises and squeaks and moans no one else has as naturally.
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Was informed that Angela / Summer / Grace will be starting this Thursday at BB spa. If you hadn't seen her, here is your chance and Mia even suggested a duo with Angela. That's a dream team to not miss if the opportunity is available.
    Here's your second chance. Make the most of it. Another chance to find your Summer of love.

  8. #43918
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Asa (Akira), the lady of all trades

    At this point, if you haven't seen Asa at GG, you're missing out.

  9. #43917

    BB Angela returns

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    I had no intention of posting about my weekly visit with Mia at BB in Orange today, and unfortunately it will be my last Monday visit for a bit due to personal reasons, but goddamn this happened. At the very end of my session with Mia, literally 10 seconds from getting up and putting my clothes on, the door opened and in walks Honey / Annie and Candy. Honey laughed and gave me a kiss and then introduced Candy to me. Descriptions have all been right on par. She has an exotic MILF look to her. I would say 30's. She gave me a big kiss and then went straight down to wake up Jr with an all out DT BBBJ. Jr quickly rose to the occasion so Honey and Mia started feeding me from each side and Candy went to town. Super aggressive DT BBBJ had me blow in her mouth a second time within 5 minutes. BBBJ queens are showing up more and more lately and I am loving it!!

    TVM.
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to secure a spot on Monday with Mia, had to wait for another day. Texted today and was told that it wasn't busy, as soon as I arrived within 30 minutes 4 guys showed up. Luckily Luna came over to helped with walk in. Anyhoo, Mia was great as usual and I come to find out she doesn't like to rushed anything, maybe YMMV and what she said to me. Afterwards, chatting with Luna and was informed that Angela / Summer / Grace will be starting this Thursday at BB spa. If you hadn't seen her, here is your chance and Mia even suggested a duo with Angela. That's a dream team to not miss if the opportunity is available.

  10. #43916
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiro  [View Original Post]
    A new little spot just opened up in my neck of the woods, south county Laguna Hills area. It's tucked away in a medical plaza near where some of my old favorite spots used to be. If anyone remembers where the Latina-only spot "Pink" Aka "Access Consciousness" was, and where Vietnamese Joanne used to have her shop "Peak Hills", same location that eventually was reopened and rebranded as "Kings Spa". This new place is somewhere in between those landmarks. I made my appointment, and the first thing I noticed when I arrived was the large pink sign on the door that says "LA Acupuncture". Rang the doorbell, and I was guided in by this cute girl named Luna. She's Chinese, 5'1", with shoulder-length brown hair. She was wearing black jean shorts and a small pink tank top. She's sexy, with a petite body, big perky boobs and an appetite to suck cock and lick ass. I was ready to stay for the hour, so we set up in the middle room to the left. I like to clean up before each session with a quick shower, and the bathroom here was clean. The shower was that sink hose option, but I was only there to rinse my cock, ass, and balls. So I didn't mind it. Back in the room, Luna gave me a really good 30-minute massage. She's skillful, deep tissue work, walking on my back and everything. She did some teasing, and her perky C-cups were already out and gently gracing my back with her soft nipples. She also did a really good rimjob tuma, soft tounge, making sure my balls and taint were nicely licked. She asked me to flip for a long service BBBJ. She was strong with her rhythm and gave a few DT gobbles. We suited up, and we did all the usual moves in my repertoire: RCG, doggy, regular mish, and standing mish. Her perfect round tits bouncing around looked amazing and her wet tight pussy had my cock in a strong chokehold that made me cum everything in the bag. We rinsed off together, and she helped me get dressed, handed me little water bottle, little bit of lfk and I was out.

    It's nice to have found this new spot down in this area since it's a convenient stop on my way back home from work, right off the freeway. Last year, when I wasn't visiting the shops in Santa Ana or in Orange, I would occasionally stop at Kings Spa to empty my balls in Cindy's mouth and pussy, but since they closed down, I haven't had a solid place to visit in LH for a while. Hope Luna and LA Acupuncture stick around for a while. DM if you need more info on how to find this place.
    I miss Joanna. Kings was pretty good too. Not sure why they kept getting shut down and the place down the hall was fine.

  11. #43915

    Asa slip 'and slide at GG

    After reading about that foot job in Faceless report of Asa I had to call Lana to setup an appt and cash in my stamp card. I'm not like a super degen when it comes to feet or anything but it's always nice to mix things up once in a while as variety is the spice of life and I haven't had one since that cutie pie Linda at Du Calme.

    Asa greeted me at the door in a one piece black lingerie number showing off her big MM Ds. She is on the taller side for sure and very thin with nice tan skin. Went in to room 2 and immediately started DFK, she has a really nice long and wet tongue which would be the star of this session. Strips down to feed me, responsive nipples and small areolas. The perfume she had on reminded me of the beach, she smelled so good.

    She had me lay face down to begin an amazing cat bath literally everywhere. Worked on my ears for a bit too which is always a great sensation. Took a page out of Miu Miu's book and began slurping water all over my back, only the other time I've ever had that. I thought we were moving on but she told me to keep down and asked if oil was okay? I obliged which turned out to be a bit of a thicker consistency type gel she used to lube me up everywhere and began a titty slide all over my back. Start working on a light rim which turned into the most insane TUMA I've ever had. It was so deep and intense and she was barely teasing junior simultaneously making it that much better. After making a meal out of my ass for what felt like 10 minutes she had me flip over to a titty slide on the front side with some Russian followed by BBBJ and really put the effort in. No DT but got me about halfway in making all sorts of slurping sounds and started bobbing up and down at all angles with lots of eye contact. She'd put her lips together and would slide up and down my cock over and over which was incredible while throwing in some BLS. She then put my legs in the air twisting me like a pretzel to do more rim at a different angle.

    Next up she started oiling up her feet for what I was here for, the 2nd highlight of the session and rubbed them all over my chest, stomach and thighs before grabbing junior with them. She's really got some skills in this department comparable to any good HJ I've had but with her feet. Definitely recommend if you are into this sort of thing. Thought we were off to the main event but then she went to the in room sink for that patented fire / ice combo of the hot to cold water BBBJ. Water was almost too hot at the start but it still felt great.

    Off to final act and I don't want to short sell her here but the events leading up to this were so good that it was just incomparable. She presented herself in front of the mirror for K9 and being a little taller and me not the tallest guy in the world I had to move around a little bit for the first minute before finally finding the right angle. Face down ass up and she is so slender looking from the back it was a huge turn on and seeing her face in the mirror while I pounded just brought it all full circle. Transition in to standing mish and I can't hold it anymore before unloading in the bag.

    Lana came in and asked if I wanted a shower as I'm covered in oil / gel and I said what do you think? LOL. She said too bad it's broken. I asked if she forgot to pay the water bill and she laughed and said okay I'll fix it for you for a $20 tip. She has such a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend Asa if you are into some special treats not every other session offers. Very sweet girl with a service first attitude and I will definitely repeat before she is out of here.

    60/160.

  12. #43914
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    If you are a fan of DT or TUMA, then Candy is someone you CAN NOT overlook. I repeat, you DO NOT want to miss this professional throater-rimmer.
    I had no intention of posting about my weekly visit with Mia at BB in Orange today, and unfortunately it will be my last Monday visit for a bit due to personal reasons, but goddamn this happened. At the very end of my session with Mia, literally 10 seconds from getting up and putting my clothes on, the door opened and in walks Honey / Annie and Candy. Honey laughed and gave me a kiss and then introduced Candy to me. Descriptions have all been right on par. She has an exotic MILF look to her. I would say 30's. She gave me a big kiss and then went straight down to wake up Jr with an all out DT BBBJ. Jr quickly rose to the occasion so Honey and Mia started feeding me from each side and Candy went to town. Super aggressive DT BBBJ had me blow in her mouth a second time within 5 minutes. BBBJ queens are showing up more and more lately and I am loving it!!

    TVM.

  13. #43913

    Linda at G&G

    After reading some good reviews on Linda, I had to go check her out. She greeted me in her tight yoga pants and a white tank top showing off her big tits what seemed to be at least Ds. She speaks decent enough English to communicate without google translate.

    She stands about 5'1-5'2, skinny build with meat at all the right places, nice sized ass, clean shaved and a pale skin to go with it. She massage skills were pretty good but I was there for something else. Lot of LFK / DFK, her tits seemed natural to me, let me know otherwise fellows. I won't go into boring details but she's definitely a repeat for me. Good BBBJ and multiple positions until I filled the bag. HF 50+ don 150.

  14. #43912
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Asa at G&G Accupressure

    I have 9 more days of heavy mongering until my baby is back. I haven't seen Lana in 2-3 weeks so I texted her but sadly she was not working today. But she did tell me that she feels Asa would be a perfect match for me and then sent me a pic. The pic was a professional model shot so it was fantastic so I set up the appointment. When I arrived she gave me a deep DFK and we ended up just hugging and making out for a good 5 minutes before we even spoke.

    Appearance
    Very attractive, somewhat of a roundish face with a beautiful smile. She stands about 5'7 and is very slender. Long black hair that she kept in a ponytail the entire time. MM D cups that were soft to the touch but you could definitely feel the enhancement, slightly grown out shaved kitty with plenty of roast beef for dining, smaller ass than I expected with her frame. No tattoos that I noticed but she does have a small scar under her right breast that resembles a gunshot wound, though I doubt that is what it is.

    Massage.
    I gave her one to start and she loved it. They usually appreciate when I give them a massage but she made it clear many times that she was thoroughly enjoying it. After my massage she put me on my back, rubbed a thick oil (almost nuru gell) on my chest and groin, and then sat at the other end of the table and used her feet to give me a great rubdown that turned into one hell of a foot job. She then transitioned into somewhat of a nuru session, rubbing her chest all over me, moving down to a small Russian with a quick BBBJ preview. She then filled her mouth with water and gave me a cat bath from ear to toe.

    BBBJ.
    Above average, very slow and sensual with alot of shaft play and teasing. Very good BLS as well and constant eye contact, tongue slapping, slapping on her face. One thing that I really liked was the entire time, she kept a firm grip around the base. For the most part, depth wise she would go to her hand while she had the grip, at the very end she removed her hand and did a few DT drops and stayed down with her tongue swirling around. Felt great.

    DATY
    Did a little while I was massaging her and she responded great. I do wish I had spent more time because I do enjoy roast beef.

    CFS
    Nothing negative to say, she was very engaging and vocal. I only lasted 2 positions but enjoyed every bit of it. Grip without kegels was tighter than most and I finished in the bag during lazy DS. Pulled me in often for DFK and played with herself during standing mish which always puts me over the edge.

    Summary.
    Very solid session, I love when providers make recommendations to me because they know what I like and I am rarely disappointed. Her English is not very good but we had a decent translator app conversation after. I ultimately helped her with some English pronunciation so now she refers to me as her English teacher. Very attractive girl on the taller size, I stand over 6 feet so I do appreciate the taller girls a little more. I did not ask how long she is staying.

    HF 70 Don 160.

    TVM.

  15. #43911

    Cocoa actually 28! At the Sizzler plaza in lake forest

    Very good at her job. Gives a fresh good attitude, long black hair about 115 lbs. Nice b size fits.

    Can give a great happy ending. Will repeat. $40 for the house and 140 for her.

    She's at here for a limited time I guess she has to go back to China soon. But man the way she handled my schlong. Was amazing.

    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Ero.../13339777.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape