Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 44215
-
06-19-26 12:33 #43945Senior Member

Posts: 467Triple OCT
Spa across from Albertsons way east on Chapman.
Any one visit? Thinking visiting, but before I take one for the team, if anyone has a reason for me not to go. Is it a legit shop, or no?
-
06-19-26 09:43 #43944Regular Member

Posts: 4Is GW on GG Blvd right off the 22?
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-19-26 06:49 #43943Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Monica at Du
I was originally planning to see Victoria, but then I saw Monica had popped up on Du Calme's lineup. She's been on my radar for a while, but I kinda lost track after she wasn't available last time I tried. Jumped on it right away and set up a visit.
Once the door opened and I was really happy with who greeted me. The previous review was spot on. She is a petite girl with tanned skin with a sweet smile and great energy. She gave me a nice hug right away. I handed her hf and tips and she seemed genuinely pleased.
We got undressed and chatted comfortably. Her English is solid and she is easy to talk to. After a quick cleaning, things heated up quickly with plenty of DFK. Laid on the table, she gave me an amazing BBBJ, slow and sensual with great DT and BLS. It felt like she was really into it.
I took my time exploring her with DATY, she was clean shaved and she was responsive. We then moved to the main event and she stayed enthusiastic throughout. CG and RCG felt great with lots of kissing, and she took a solid pounding in doggy. Her energy made every position enjoyable. We both finished breathing hard. After a quick cleanup and more chatting, she gave me a leg massage and I headed out.
Excellent service overall. Highly recommended Monica.
Damage: 70 + 160.
-
06-19-26 01:29 #43942Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Juicy Candy at BB Spa
F: 7. 5/10 not traditional Chinese face, MILF type vibe. I see why a few mistaken her on being Vietnamese, she does have some resemblance with the south Asian look.
B: 9/10 5'2 to my guess? Long brown color hair. Skinny body. D size enhanced hooters. Smooth, shaved kitty with a butterfly tattoo on the back of her hand.
A: 9/10 she had a slow start with me, but her mount up enough momentum and sweetness to get the job done. She said the shop is not busy, with a gang of customers who all came in at the same time, contributing to the slower start.
S: 9/10 average menu. DT is not on the menu, maybe that tells me that I am large and in charge? Or she is not feeling it with me, either way w / e but rim is and so is her BJ even without the DT side.
C: minimal amount of English. A translator is needed for sure during the beginning, then there is no need for it.
Repeat / grade: A-. She is good for 1 go, but not a strong enough repeat for me to go again in short notice, she is real decent like an exotic menu option or a collab from your local McDonald's. Then realize that the normal menu items is the preferred option like say Peach or Mia.
P: 60+160.
I stopped by today to check out the new girl, Candy, as a few of us who called the place during our visits to get the spam text from MMS or the phone person. The shop was not busy like mentioned before, mms the older lady came to welcome me in and to confirm my appointment in the 1st room. Went to the 2nd room with Candy, not sure why they don't turn on the lights in that room, but it was pretty dark in there. Candy helped me get undress, and we lfk to warm things up between us. I adore her smile BTW, even in the dark room she bright things up a bit for me. Massage was half decent with her elbow press on my sore spots and shoulder area, sore at first felt great after. Triple wipe at my stinker, and she starts a strong tuma rim, her tongue got deep with those hard to reach places, BLS is well done w handjob round up the base, rim enjoyers can truly benefit from this one. Once flipped. a few customers came in and one asks to see the girls, she went out quick to "grab some things" to show that guy the goods, came back with nothing and resume the fun with her licks my chest and nipple to work herself down to start the BJ part of the show. Despite other review said she DTs, she doesn't do it for me. I take that as a sense of pride and not think much about it because her hands and her tongue made up for not able to go all the way down for me. Her BJ got a lot of suction with good pace to keep up, she grabs and choke hold my balls with a soft squeeze, and that pumps me even harder. FIV is allowed with her so I had a lot of fun with that while I dine on her, luckily she can get as loud as she wants in BB from their double hallway because she can get pretty loud once I lick the right spot, I would think so from how wet she's got. She tells me to fuck her hard while putting on the cover, went in mish to get those tender moments of GFE while exchanging DFK with her. Tight grip but did not enjoy her pelvic bone smash into mine, changed to standing version is a must before we bruise each other, the tightness did not go way, she wrap her legs around me to pull me closer for that good pounding. Changed to doggy for the tight grind that got me close, she asks for me to cum in her mouth which I planned to, pulled off the cover and let her work those magic hands and I rewarded her hardwork with what she begs me for. Even though they were not busy in the beginning, things were starting to pick up slowly, and she got me clean up quickly gave me a bottle of water then I was escorted out by MMS while she went to clean up the room.
-
06-19-26 00:54 #43941Senior Member

Posts: 513BB lineups
I met Candy, unfortunately I didn't get a session with her. She is Chinese from NY and from her looks she does seem to have DD's underneath same size as Annie / Honey 5'1" 110 ish. She's friendly and shy / quiet type first greetings and became playful afterwards. I went and saw Mia, apparently she returned two days early. Beautiful even without much makeup on and I thought she wasn't working but she was available. Mia will be back to her regular schedule next week if anyone interested. Her body is insanely beautiful along with her attitude / services is rare and her kitty is shaped to nicely with those pink lips. Got the longest BBBJ ever, had to tell her I'm ready like 3 x but it was worth it. Annie aka Honey is also fun to hang out and chat with, she's is mixed Japanese / White. Seen her few time but this is the first time we actually had a conversation. She's very ladylike outside of the room and I only read about her inside but I've never participated due to her extensive menu. She did flash her boobies and her nipples are inverted and she said they'll come out if you suck on them. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 00:00 #43940Senior Member

Posts: 334BB's Candy is the GOAT-level Throater-Rimmer
If you are a fan of DT or TUMA, then Candy is someone you CAN NOT overlook. I repeat, you DO NOT want to miss this professional throater-rimmer.
Of my 10+ years of mongering, she is definitely among Top 3 in either of these two skills; even more rare for someone who excel in both at a whole different level.
Saw Candy last night after the Dodgers' game and can confirm she is Chinese.
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
However, she does have that south-eastern asian look; those lustful eye contacts, when she tried to suck your soul out at the same time, were just mesmerizing.
When my junior disappeared in her mouth, I could felt that she was licking my balls.
When her tongue disappeared in my starfish, I could felt that she was trying to lick my prostate.
In short, Candy offers seductive GFE mood from the get go, but provides mad PSE skills during the session.
I would repeat with Candy just for DT and TUMA, even for the entire session, because they were THAT GOOD.
-
06-18-26 18:05 #43939Senior Member

Posts: 187Annie at BB
Had a nice BBFS time with Annie at BB spa. She offers greek but I did not partake.
She gave a nice long wet BBBJ which I love with a lot of spitting all over it. Lot of girls won't do that so that was nice.
Was a quick session but was just what I was looking for. She can definitely take a pounding and didn't block me which a lot of girls do (I'm not huge but I'm long enough that some girls stop me from going all the way).
Finished with a HJ / BBBJ combo into CoF which was also a nice rare treat.
I saw Candy. I'm not sure but she looked maybe vietnamese. I'm not the best with identifying that but she didn't look korean to me.
Annie said she'll only be around for another 10 days. So if you are looking for a bbfs amp session shes definitely worth a try. Will save you money compared to the Korean bbfs apartment scene which is always going to be a minimum of around 340.
-
06-18-26 09:57 #43938Senior Member

Posts: 200Love this idea. Eventually the 50 post floor needs to be raised.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 18:46 #43937Senior Member

Posts: 1001 on 1 with Luka at Renewal
After being drowned at work I finally got a chance for a break and snuck away to go to Renewal after I got my lips wet again at the Olive Pit downstairs. Got set up with Luka who must be a Lakers fan with that name LOL but I'll give her a break since my Knicks won the chip. Luka has a great body, good looking baby face with the perfect amount of make up making her skin glow. Noticed a lasered off tramp stamp but still able to see some bumps off her white round buns.
Left payment on the counter of the cabinet to make things easy and started things off with a light oil massage which she was good. Some very welcome temporary relief to my back. She starts a titty slide and glides with a lot of moaning in my ear to get the blood pumping, wipes on my back door to signal the coming rim and TUMA action. Not super deep but lots of licking and nail scratches on the boys making me feel a bit light headed with all the sensations.
Flip over for LFK and BBBJ and she gets it nice and sloppy with a ton of suction noises. Tip flicks go as deep as she could even though not all the way. BLS mixed in while she stood on the side to let me rub her kitty to get her warmed up with me still in her mouth creating this vibration that felt oddly great.
I took a turn to DATY and couldn't pass a chance to play with her natural Cs with brown nips. Kitty is trimmed with a cute landing strip and a squeezable ass. Super responsive, It took very little effort on my part to get that baby wet and she seemed to appreciate me dining on her. No FIV even still she got that first O praising me doing a good job.
She puts on the cover and we start off in standing mish, good god she is tight. Almost felt like it was in the backdoor but I can clearly confirm I entered the right door LOL. She was acting as she was in pain but also wraps her legs around me to bring me in closer to ram her hard and deep. Juices are flowing at this point and left a spot on the bed when I turn her around for K9. Not going to lie, it is a sense of pride when I know she probably got her real O here. I increase the speed in K9 and this is where I saw she had a tramp stamp removed but still can see where the ink used to be. She tells me she loves me and wants to taste me. Couldn't deny her and I stood on the side of the bed and she make quick work to remove the cover and just went at me with everything she's got to help me get to the finish line in her mouth. Didn't see her swallow hmmm but didn't notice her spit either as I was on cloud 9.
Went to the shower after to cool off and was rewarded with more heated BBBJ to attempt to start round 2 out of nowhere. Not the young man I once was so that wasn't going to happen sadly but she did breathe a little life back in Jr so that's a win in my book I'd say. Grab my water and Lucky and Coco came to say their goodbyes. Tempt me with a 4 way on my next visit. They said early mornings have been better lately as they are not as busy. Highly recommend Luka!
HF 60 / Dono 160
-
06-17-26 16:20 #43936Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Sofia at A Spa. Ruby Fans should read
Yeah I know, 2 in a row at A Spa. Sakura texted me saying that I would really enjoy her and I have learned to trust the providers that know me well so I stopped in to see her this morning.
Appearance
She is about 5'1, typical Latina hourglass figure with a huge ass, probably 110 lbs. Breast fans won't like her, they have had a decent amount of work done and it shows, they told me 38 E but I would say more like d cups, shaved kitty, early to mid 30's, cute face, reminded me of a mini Ruby for those that know. Large rose tattoo on her abdomen and a another as a tramp stamp but a little lower. Good English, it's been a while since I have been called papi. Dark complexion and very friendly.
Massage
Post event I actually got a massage this time. Decent pressure body rub, was much better when she used her forearms. Make sure you ask her to use her nails. She has long manicured nails, I had her run those all over my body and it was heaven.
BBBJ
That's right I said BBBJ. Rare Latina occurrence. Very Very sloppy and slow. No DT but consistently went about 3/4 down. The first thing she said to me when the event began was to let her know when I was ready because she wanted me to finish in her mouth. Plenty of shaft play and BLS as well. It was a solid BBBJ.
69
During 69 she picked up the pace which told me that she was enjoying what I was doing. She started gyrating a little and really getting into it. Got very damp.
CFS
I was told that she offers BBFS but she did not offer it to me so I don't know, might be a YMMV thing or a repeat customer thing. Here is where things get separated from others. She is a poundtown queen. I am not a resident of poundtown but I will visit here and there. Within 10 seconds of standing mish she grabbed both of my hands and out them on her neck to choke her, very very vocal yelling fuck me, harder, stronger, just going wild. If you have been to A Spa you know that the walls do not reach the ceiling 100% so I have no doubt that anyone in the building heard here loud and clear. After a bit of stand mish, rolled her over for lazy doggy and again, she went wild. Grabbed my hand and told me to stick why thumb up her ass while I pounded. She started playing with her clit and just demanding harder and faster every thrust. She asked me to go anal at this point but I refused and she seemed really disappointed. I said OK let's finish me orally and she replied, what about Doggy? I said no that's OK, "Please" she replied. OK she got in position, stuck my thumb in her ass again and just went to poundtown. Then she told me to start smacking her ass, harder, harder.
CIM Finish
I was out of breathe and it was very warm in the room so she lied me down and went back to a sensual BBBJ. She could tell I was getting closer so she picked up the pace until I started blowing in her mouth. Halfway through she opened her mouth and lifted her head a little so that my swimmers were running all down her lips and hands. Made a comment about needing to cleanup all of my babies.
Overall
Was a great session, even though I usually do not enjoy Latinas which is a shame because next to Asians I think they are the most beautiful women. She was a total sweetheart and completely reminded me of a mini Ruby. I am not a huge poundtown guy so I probably would not repeat because I could tell that is where she really shines. She is only there for 4 more days before heading back to NY so grab a bus ticket to poundtown and enjoy. Oh, no LFK of any kind but plenty of closed mouth.
TVM.
-
06-17-26 14:05 #43935Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 114Luna at LA Acupuncture in LH
A new little spot just opened up in my neck of the woods, south county Laguna Hills area. It's tucked away in a medical plaza near where some of my old favorite spots used to be. If anyone remembers where the Latina-only spot "Pink" Aka "Access Consciousness" was, and where Vietnamese Joanne used to have her shop "Peak Hills", same location that eventually was reopened and rebranded as "Kings Spa". This new place is somewhere in between those landmarks. I made my appointment, and the first thing I noticed when I arrived was the large pink sign on the door that says "LA Acupuncture". Rang the doorbell, and I was guided in by this cute girl named Luna. She's Chinese, 5'1", with shoulder-length brown hair. She was wearing black jean shorts and a small pink tank top. She's sexy, with a petite body, big perky boobs and an appetite to suck cock and lick ass. I was ready to stay for the hour, so we set up in the middle room to the left. I like to clean up before each session with a quick shower, and the bathroom here was clean. The shower was that sink hose option, but I was only there to rinse my cock, ass, and balls. So I didn't mind it. Back in the room, Luna gave me a really good 30-minute massage. She's skillful, deep tissue work, walking on my back and everything. She did some teasing, and her perky C-cups were already out and gently gracing my back with her soft nipples. She also did a really good rimjob tuma, soft tounge, making sure my balls and taint were nicely licked. She asked me to flip for a long service BBBJ. She was strong with her rhythm and gave a few DT gobbles. We suited up, and we did all the usual moves in my repertoire: RCG, doggy, regular mish, and standing mish. Her perfect round tits bouncing around looked amazing and her wet tight pussy had my cock in a strong chokehold that made me cum everything in the bag. We rinsed off together, and she helped me get dressed, handed me little water bottle, little bit of lfk and I was out.
It's nice to have found this new spot down in this area since it's a convenient stop on my way back home from work, right off the freeway. Last year, when I wasn't visiting the shops in Santa Ana or in Orange, I would occasionally stop at Kings Spa to empty my balls in Cindy's mouth and pussy, but since they closed down, I haven't had a solid place to visit in LH for a while. Hope Luna and LA Acupuncture stick around for a while. DM if you need more info on how to find this place.
-
06-17-26 11:10 #43934Senior Member

Posts: 75I would say she is over fifty but not well over 50. She isn't ugly, but looks are in the eyes of the beholder.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
She is a lot of fun and looks good enough. Those tits tho. Massage is nil, so seeing her is about the tits.
-
06-17-26 10:11 #43933Administrator

Posts: 5245Thanks
I thought I had.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
A2
-
06-17-26 06:04 #43932Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that

Posts: 85BB Spa: Mia + Honey = Interactive BGG
The Duo Standard! Mia+Honey is a MUST TRY 4-hand if you ever have any BGG fantasy to fulfill.
Upon arriving at the spa around dinner time, the parking lot was surprisingly empty. Mia was already waiting inside and opened the door for me, smiling seducingly in her sexy dress. Since I have seen Mia many times, hence she knew what I like and DFK me right away as I entered the lobby. Once she led me into one of the rooms, Mia started stripping my clothes off and unzipping my pant at the same time. Next thing I know, my semi-hard junior was already buried deep in her mouth, hitting her throat with no gags. While she continued to blow me, I told her (in Mandarin) that I want to try the 4-hand fun that we discussed over wechat. Mia nodded but sucked my junior a few more times then went out to get ready.
A few minutes later, Honey came in the room, looking cute and sexy as well. Wasting no time, Honey gave me a kiss, grabbed my rock hard junior, and whispered "let's go wash first". Sower routine was done with plenty of soapy body and body slides, plus some BBBJ / BLS previews. Mia joined the fun mid-way and soaped my back thoroughly from top to bottom, with particular focus on my starfish. Shortly after, both Mia and Honey, one in the front and one in the back, rubbed their boobs against me in a sandwich position. When both girls gave me a soapy double Russian before rinsing off, I almost blew on the spot as it was like a scene straight from porn.
Once all three of us dried up and went back to the room, I asked to skip the massage. Mia instructed Honey to lie face up on the massage table, told me to FF Honey but lick her kitty at the same time (basically reverse 69 where guy is on top), and Mia herself started tossing my salad. Dang, having my junior sucked on and my salad tossed at the same time felt really good, not to mention I was also dining on Honey's trimmed kitty. After a few minutes, I requested to lie on the table and this time, Mia climbed on top of me and resumed the 69. While I was tasting Mia's shaved kitty, Honey came around and started licking Mia's starfish, woah! I moved my tongue from inside Mia's kitty to join Honey's tongue, and our conjoining tongues were tasting Mia!
Now Mia wanted me to focus on her kitty so she turned around and sat on my face directly, grinding her clit against my mouth until my tongue was deep inside her. During this time, Honey walked back and started giving me a BBBJ on her own, but interestingly both her hands were grabbing onto Mia's boobs! As I was still dining on Mia, Honey suddenly covered my rock hard junior with her mouth, and quickly mounted herself on for an ACG. Honey then turned around for a RCG while Mia continued to grind my mouth. Shortly after, I could felt a small stream of fluid oozing down from Mia's kitty and onto my mouth. After I licked them all up, Mia pushed Honey down (we were still in RCG), and started licking her starfish while I was still pumping, man the view from the mirror was just wild!
Sensing I was getting close, Mia stood next to me, raised one of her legs on the table, and guided my left hand to finger her. Mia asked me to FIV with my middle finger and to rub her clit with my thumb. Honey, on the other hand, continued to ride me but yelled "I want you in my ass"! Once Honey remounted herself with the tighter hole, I came really hard inside Honey after another round of non-stop hard pumps (all while Mia was pressing Honey downwards). After I was done pulsating, Honey removed the cover and cleaned my junior orally. At this time, we were about 40 minutes in so I asked to rest on the table for a bit and both girls also lied beside me. As I was cuddling with them on the table, both were playing with my shaft and balls at the same time (actually, all the time), and they revived my junior back online in about 10 minutes. Suddenly, I saw Mia and Honey licking up and down on my semi-hard shaft, from balls (one ball in one mouth) all the way up to the tip, and both looked up at me at the same time!
As I got up to check my text messages, Mia spread her legs wide open on the table and Honey asked me to join her so now we were dining on Mia's kitty together, again. Honey got up, told me to continue the DATY, but she went behind and rimmed me instead. We were like an assembly line, with me in the middle, dining and getting rimmed at the same time. Shortly after, Mia covered me up and we engaged in standing K9, while Honey stood on the table (one leg on each side of Mia), allowing me to kiss her boobs while I pumped Mia down below. After a few minutes of non-stop pumping, I asked for standing Mish to pace myself. Honey quickly lied beside Mia, pulled my stick out of Mia, removed the cover, and quickly put it inside herself instead. At the same time, Mia rolled over on top of Honey and rotated into 69! Basically, my shaft was in-and-out of Honey, my tongue was battling with Mia's, Honey was dining on Mia, and Mia was grabbing my ass forcing me to go deeper inside Honey; OMG, a fucking BB Triangle! Knowing I was about to cum, I pulled out asking for CIM, Mia wiped my junior clean and resumed BBBJ while Honey slid down and rimmed me at the same time. Moments later, I came again so hard into Mia's month but they kept on sucking and licking until my legs started to shiver!
Since I was in action for over an hour, I was quite sweaty and thus asked for a quick post-shower to fresh up. Once I was back in the room, Honey helped me got dressed and Mia also came in at the end to walk me out with a final kiss at the door. Anyhow, compared to most of the 4-hand that I had experienced, I would say that Mia and Honey upped a whole new level because this time, the two girls were both interactive. Mia and Honey were open to three-way DFK, DATY, and DATO; there's really nothing they wouldn't try. Hangs down the best 4-hand session in the AMP setting, at least in my recent experience. I will definitely need to come back soon for an encore 4-hand with them before Honey leaves by the end of the month.
-
06-17-26 03:11 #43931Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Bump
No report from me, the reports when this post is not pin at top shouldn't count harshly to be fair.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Please, anyone with 50 or less and or not a senior memeber, stop posting on this side of the message board, go to the 50 or less. Asking admin to pin this like SD to avoid people get into unintended trouble.











Reply With Quote




