Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 44214
-
06-24-26 00:07 #43959Senior Member

Posts: 513BB Angela returns
Unfortunately I wasn't able to secure a spot on Monday with Mia, had to wait for another day. Texted today and was told that it wasn't busy, as soon as I arrived within 30 minutes 4 guys showed up. Luckily Luna came over to helped with walk in. Anyhoo, Mia was great as usual and I come to find out she doesn't like to rushed anything, maybe YMMV and what she said to me. Afterwards, chatting with Luna and was informed that Angela / Summer / Grace will be starting this Thursday at BB spa. If you hadn't seen her, here is your chance and Mia even suggested a duo with Angela. That's a dream team to not miss if the opportunity is available.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 20:28 #43958Senior Member

Posts: 142I miss Joanna. Kings was pretty good too. Not sure why they kept getting shut down and the place down the hall was fine.
Originally Posted by Chiro
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 04:09 #43957Senior Member

Posts: 100Asa slip 'and slide at GG
After reading about that foot job in Faceless report of Asa I had to call Lana to setup an appt and cash in my stamp card. I'm not like a super degen when it comes to feet or anything but it's always nice to mix things up once in a while as variety is the spice of life and I haven't had one since that cutie pie Linda at Du Calme.
Asa greeted me at the door in a one piece black lingerie number showing off her big MM Ds. She is on the taller side for sure and very thin with nice tan skin. Went in to room 2 and immediately started DFK, she has a really nice long and wet tongue which would be the star of this session. Strips down to feed me, responsive nipples and small areolas. The perfume she had on reminded me of the beach, she smelled so good.
She had me lay face down to begin an amazing cat bath literally everywhere. Worked on my ears for a bit too which is always a great sensation. Took a page out of Miu Miu's book and began slurping water all over my back, only the other time I've ever had that. I thought we were moving on but she told me to keep down and asked if oil was okay? I obliged which turned out to be a bit of a thicker consistency type gel she used to lube me up everywhere and began a titty slide all over my back. Start working on a light rim which turned into the most insane TUMA I've ever had. It was so deep and intense and she was barely teasing junior simultaneously making it that much better. After making a meal out of my ass for what felt like 10 minutes she had me flip over to a titty slide on the front side with some Russian followed by BBBJ and really put the effort in. No DT but got me about halfway in making all sorts of slurping sounds and started bobbing up and down at all angles with lots of eye contact. She'd put her lips together and would slide up and down my cock over and over which was incredible while throwing in some BLS. She then put my legs in the air twisting me like a pretzel to do more rim at a different angle.
Next up she started oiling up her feet for what I was here for, the 2nd highlight of the session and rubbed them all over my chest, stomach and thighs before grabbing junior with them. She's really got some skills in this department comparable to any good HJ I've had but with her feet. Definitely recommend if you are into this sort of thing. Thought we were off to the main event but then she went to the in room sink for that patented fire / ice combo of the hot to cold water BBBJ. Water was almost too hot at the start but it still felt great.
Off to final act and I don't want to short sell her here but the events leading up to this were so good that it was just incomparable. She presented herself in front of the mirror for K9 and being a little taller and me not the tallest guy in the world I had to move around a little bit for the first minute before finally finding the right angle. Face down ass up and she is so slender looking from the back it was a huge turn on and seeing her face in the mirror while I pounded just brought it all full circle. Transition in to standing mish and I can't hold it anymore before unloading in the bag.
Lana came in and asked if I wanted a shower as I'm covered in oil / gel and I said what do you think? LOL. She said too bad it's broken. I asked if she forgot to pay the water bill and she laughed and said okay I'll fix it for you for a $20 tip. She has such a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend Asa if you are into some special treats not every other session offers. Very sweet girl with a service first attitude and I will definitely repeat before she is out of here.
60/160.
-
06-22-26 15:22 #43956Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I had no intention of posting about my weekly visit with Mia at BB in Orange today, and unfortunately it will be my last Monday visit for a bit due to personal reasons, but goddamn this happened. At the very end of my session with Mia, literally 10 seconds from getting up and putting my clothes on, the door opened and in walks Honey / Annie and Candy. Honey laughed and gave me a kiss and then introduced Candy to me. Descriptions have all been right on par. She has an exotic MILF look to her. I would say 30's. She gave me a big kiss and then went straight down to wake up Jr with an all out DT BBBJ. Jr quickly rose to the occasion so Honey and Mia started feeding me from each side and Candy went to town. Super aggressive DT BBBJ had me blow in her mouth a second time within 5 minutes. BBBJ queens are showing up more and more lately and I am loving it!!
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
TVM.
-
06-22-26 01:46 #43955Senior Member

Posts: 142Linda at G&G
After reading some good reviews on Linda, I had to go check her out. She greeted me in her tight yoga pants and a white tank top showing off her big tits what seemed to be at least Ds. She speaks decent enough English to communicate without google translate.
She stands about 5'1-5'2, skinny build with meat at all the right places, nice sized ass, clean shaved and a pale skin to go with it. She massage skills were pretty good but I was there for something else. Lot of LFK / DFK, her tits seemed natural to me, let me know otherwise fellows. I won't go into boring details but she's definitely a repeat for me. Good BBBJ and multiple positions until I filled the bag. HF 50+ don 150.
-
06-21-26 19:52 #43954Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Asa at G&G Accupressure
I have 9 more days of heavy mongering until my baby is back. I haven't seen Lana in 2-3 weeks so I texted her but sadly she was not working today. But she did tell me that she feels Asa would be a perfect match for me and then sent me a pic. The pic was a professional model shot so it was fantastic so I set up the appointment. When I arrived she gave me a deep DFK and we ended up just hugging and making out for a good 5 minutes before we even spoke.
Appearance
Very attractive, somewhat of a roundish face with a beautiful smile. She stands about 5'7 and is very slender. Long black hair that she kept in a ponytail the entire time. MM D cups that were soft to the touch but you could definitely feel the enhancement, slightly grown out shaved kitty with plenty of roast beef for dining, smaller ass than I expected with her frame. No tattoos that I noticed but she does have a small scar under her right breast that resembles a gunshot wound, though I doubt that is what it is.
Massage.
I gave her one to start and she loved it. They usually appreciate when I give them a massage but she made it clear many times that she was thoroughly enjoying it. After my massage she put me on my back, rubbed a thick oil (almost nuru gell) on my chest and groin, and then sat at the other end of the table and used her feet to give me a great rubdown that turned into one hell of a foot job. She then transitioned into somewhat of a nuru session, rubbing her chest all over me, moving down to a small Russian with a quick BBBJ preview. She then filled her mouth with water and gave me a cat bath from ear to toe.
BBBJ.
Above average, very slow and sensual with alot of shaft play and teasing. Very good BLS as well and constant eye contact, tongue slapping, slapping on her face. One thing that I really liked was the entire time, she kept a firm grip around the base. For the most part, depth wise she would go to her hand while she had the grip, at the very end she removed her hand and did a few DT drops and stayed down with her tongue swirling around. Felt great.
DATY
Did a little while I was massaging her and she responded great. I do wish I had spent more time because I do enjoy roast beef.
CFS
Nothing negative to say, she was very engaging and vocal. I only lasted 2 positions but enjoyed every bit of it. Grip without kegels was tighter than most and I finished in the bag during lazy DS. Pulled me in often for DFK and played with herself during standing mish which always puts me over the edge.
Summary.
Very solid session, I love when providers make recommendations to me because they know what I like and I am rarely disappointed. Her English is not very good but we had a decent translator app conversation after. I ultimately helped her with some English pronunciation so now she refers to me as her English teacher. Very attractive girl on the taller size, I stand over 6 feet so I do appreciate the taller girls a little more. I did not ask how long she is staying.
HF 70 Don 160.
TVM.
-
06-20-26 15:25 #43953Senior Member

Posts: 271Cocoa actually 28! At the Sizzler plaza in lake forest
Very good at her job. Gives a fresh good attitude, long black hair about 115 lbs. Nice b size fits.
Can give a great happy ending. Will repeat. $40 for the house and 140 for her.
She's at here for a limited time I guess she has to go back to China soon. But man the way she handled my schlong. Was amazing.
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Ero.../13339777.html
-
06-20-26 13:57 #43952Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Busy
I think she is there, maybe just getting pounded 3 way from Sunday. I didn't stop that long to find out. The 1st and 16th most AMP are busy with lookie loos, like that Ny hat guy.
Originally Posted by Mongers12
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 12:48 #43951Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Made an appointment
Thank you for the report, I made an appointment with her at noon today. Is Linda worth a try? I didn't see you mention her in the report.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:35 #43950Senior Member

Posts: 696Thursday's Triple Crowning
Had to hit up Renewal Spa again, since I had such big fun with Luna there a couple weeks back during my inaugural visit. And full disclosure, while I didn't have a threesome in the complete sense, it certainly could have gone that way if I'd brought enough cashola, testosterone, and had more time.
It was more than sweet to see everybody's wife, now going by Lucky, escort me back. It had been a few months since I played with her elsewhere, but she reminded me that I was her first "husband". Works for me 😊. She's such a pretty mixed Chinese / Filipina babe through-and-through, that I would have been fine with going with her completely after our initial DFK, feeding and BBBJ. However, it seems like Lucky may have taken on some organizational MMS duties in addition to her standard romping responsibilities, so she invited me to sample a new girl, Coco.
I'm an equal opportunity player, so I agreed and was a happy camper when Coco walked in. She's another hottie, maybe late 20's to early 30's, with a super pretty face, black hair mid back, and a voluptuous bod. Certainly not a spinner like my recent romps, but no complaints from me. She has great boobies, C-Ds with just the slightest droop, so maybe natties? And bigger areolas, at least half-dollar size. An hourglass figure with a pretty, shaved taco, and her ass is to die for. More Latina in size and shape, and so juicy. So much so, that instead of letting her lead after our DFK with some BBBJ, I bent her over the table bed and rimmed her to her heart's content. She loves rimming and enjoyed a one-finger FIV during that fun. So clean and delish.
But heck, I still wanted reciprocation, so after a bit we switched things up. She is an oral princess; great at BBBJ / BLS / TUMA and all that jazz, which nearly turned to all that jizz. Had to pull her back and switch to 69 to pleasantly distract myself. Then flipped her for DATY, and while it's always YMMV, getting her riled up with one's tongue while doing the "come hither" finger movement on her G-spot was the winning ticket.
Coco was giggling while grabbing the glove I'd brought and beckoning me to climb on in. Nothing not to like in all mish positions, including her legs in the air or over my shoulders, but given that ass, more than ever that's how I needed to finish. Surprised I lasted as long as I did.
So here comes the Triple Crowning part: Coco scampers off to get hot towels for the clean-up, and before she returns, Lucky comes back in with Luka, who's was recently reviewed here. Another little looker, particularly her rack. Great natty c-cups, with smaller (less than quarter-sized) pink, yes, pink nips. Not sure if she was coached by Lucky, because she said she wanted to be my wifey, too. Lots of DFK with her and Lucky, and then more with Coco when she came back. I was still lying nekkid on my back, with a two-way DFK with Coco and Lucky, while Luka was going to BBBJ town on my semi-chubbed unit.
It always takes a while for me to fully deflate after blasting, but Luka was relentless and brought me back to full attention in no time. We were overtime, but since no other guys were in the queue, the girlies weren't clock watching. So, for another few minutes, they just did the tag team thing by switching off with the suckage, feeding and DFK. Would have been even nicer if their tongues had touched more than just during the dual kissing, but heck, no complaints.
Yeah, they asked if I wanted to go another round with all three, and I probably should have. But a buddy of mine was back in Costa Mesa waiting to meet for lunch (wish he wasn't such a good friend). Heck, having that kind of post-coital triple fun was memorable nonetheless, and even though I'm not a young pup, playing with more of the current Renewal line-up in the future could certainly make me feel like a horny teen again.
HF for 30: $50; Dono $150.
-
06-20-26 09:54 #43949Administrator

Posts: 5245Not everybody
The people who are afraid to post are the ones that have multiple accounts who are shilling for the same spot. The guys who come here that are not doing that can easily make out the accounts of those that are.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
Like in your case, if you keep posting about Palm all the time it's going to happen to you as well. You always have something to say about them or feel the need to "clarify" somebody else's post.
If I were you, I would never post about them again.
A2
-
06-20-26 06:43 #43948Senior Member

Posts: 68As a really tall guy I thought she was closer to 5'5, but now that I took her for a second spin I think you're right. Everything else in the review is spot on; the girl is model-level beautiful and has me consistently picking her over some of the agency girls, especially when you consider how good her service is. She's got really long silky black hair, and when she ties it back when she's going down its a pretty fantastic sight. The nattys are also amazing, they had me breaking concentration hardcore watching them in the mirror LOL.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
I'm hopijgbto catch her again before she leaves, she's incredibly fun.
-
06-20-26 02:40 #43947Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Wendy is indeed back at Palm
Haha. Everyone is afraid to post after all of A2 cleaning. God job by the way, you got many of them.
Wendy is indeed back, I texted for an early appointment. She told me she took last week off to go see a World Cup game in person because she loves Ronaldo. Good for her. She also told me she hadn't been banged in 10 days so I am just going to say, it was a good visit. She has been reviewed plenty so I won't bore with details. Quickly moved up into my top 5 list, highly recommend.
-
06-19-26 15:55 #43946Senior Member

Posts: 100Yep.
Originally Posted by Deken
[View Original Post]
Assuming you're talking about "Lucky Massage" way out there by Irvine Regional Park? Legit last time I checked.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 12:33 #43945Senior Member

Posts: 467Triple OCT
Spa across from Albertsons way east on Chapman.
Any one visit? Thinking visiting, but before I take one for the team, if anyone has a reason for me not to go. Is it a legit shop, or no?











Reply With Quote



