Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 556 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 8328
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8178
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's her. He said it right here.

    "Cuban stripper.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

    Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".

    No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out. ".
    Yep I know that one, and what club. She is legit super good looking and one of the best bodies I have seen, stacked for a skinny girl.

  2. #8177
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm which Cuban girl? I rolled back through a months worth of posts but don't seen Cuban mentioned. Unless I missed it. There was that one stripper who was Cuban but don't think she was BB.
    Yea that's her. He said it right here.

    "Cuban stripper.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

    Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".

    No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out. ".

  3. #8176

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm which Cuban girl? I rolled back through a months worth of posts but don't seen Cuban mentioned. Unless I missed it. There was that one stripper who was Cuban but don't think she was BB.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

  4. #8175
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    LOL because I offered $80.

    This is why I ask you guys to stop offering these girl over $150. There are very few. And I mean very few girls. Who are drug free baddies posted on this forum. That new Cuban girl may be the exception tho I have not seen her yet but reviews seem solid.

    I've gotten some DM about strippers who are worth more than $150.

    WTF are you guys paying that kind of money to THAT girl?

    I'm so confused. LOL.

    BTW I'm not saying you did. Just asking the forum LOL.
    Hmmm which Cuban girl? I rolled back through a months worth of posts but don't seen Cuban mentioned. Unless I missed it. There was that one stripper who was Cuban but don't think she was BB.

  5. #8174
    Quote Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten away with paying her less than what she asks. For me I last on average about 20-35 min so a qv is something I never really inquire about with anyone. I always ask about an hour so of course they hit me with the high prices.
    Yea if you asking for an hour the prices will be diff. Fair.

  6. #8173
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    LOL because I offered $80.

    This is why I ask you guys to stop offering these girl over $150. There are very few. And I mean very few girls. Who are drug free baddies posted on this forum. That new Cuban girl may be the exception tho I have not seen her yet but reviews seem solid.

    I've gotten some DM about strippers who are worth more than $150.

    WTF are you guys paying that kind of money to THAT girl?

    I'm so confused. LOL.

    BTW I'm not saying you did. Just asking the forum LOL.
    I've gotten away with paying her less than what she asks. For me I last on average about 20-35 min so a qv is something I never really inquire about with anyone. I always ask about an hour so of course they hit me with the high prices.

  7. #8172
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    I text her. She hit me with prices I didn't feel she was worth. Not paying some drug addict $150 when you can get that on boulder for $40. Had to walk away.
    Yea good call, she is 100% not worth her price list. At least the one she had years ago. I assume its even more now.

  8. #8171

    New One.

    Just got done banging her. Weird shape. I guess she is a small bbw. She's young, cute face. Really tight kitty. Wants to please. Sucks a good D. Ball sucking and all. Will repeat. If you like skinny girls she's not for you. Rate are really good. Oh. And she is super nice. Creampie friendly. Good Hygiene.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210661916

  9. #8170
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Double checked. 7 out of 10 are real brotha.
    They will be real when you actually meet them, just because they answered your text doesn't mean that are real.

    Keep us posted.

  10. #8169
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Holy fake ad list. Half these ads are fake because they are listed in numerous cities, so they may have answered text but they are going to ghost when ya show up.
    Double checked. 7 out of 10 are real brotha.

  11. #8168
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that must have taken you a serious amount of time to ask 150 girls! Kudos on all the effort! I guess you don't know until you ask. And then either get blocked or told no!
    nah i was on my computer. use mass texting. took about 30 mins

  12. #8167

    150?!

    Wow, that must have taken you a serious amount of time to ask 150 girls! Kudos on all the effort! I guess you don't know until you ask. And then either get blocked or told no!

  13. #8166
    Holy fake ad list. Half these ads are fake because they are listed in numerous cities, so they may have answered text but they are going to ghost when ya show up.

  14. #8165

  15. #8164
    Quote Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88  [View Original Post]
    Damn she was charging 275 not too long ago.
    LOL because I offered $80.

    This is why I ask you guys to stop offering these girl over $150. There are very few. And I mean very few girls. Who are drug free baddies posted on this forum. That new Cuban girl may be the exception tho I have not seen her yet but reviews seem solid.

    I've gotten some DM about strippers who are worth more than $150.

    WTF are you guys paying that kind of money to THAT girl?

    I'm so confused. LOL.

    BTW I'm not saying you did. Just asking the forum LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape