rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 8324
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8174
    Quote Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten away with paying her less than what she asks. For me I last on average about 20-35 min so a qv is something I never really inquire about with anyone. I always ask about an hour so of course they hit me with the high prices.
    Yea if you asking for an hour the prices will be diff. Fair.

  2. #8173
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    LOL because I offered $80.

    This is why I ask you guys to stop offering these girl over $150. There are very few. And I mean very few girls. Who are drug free baddies posted on this forum. That new Cuban girl may be the exception tho I have not seen her yet but reviews seem solid.

    I've gotten some DM about strippers who are worth more than $150.

    WTF are you guys paying that kind of money to THAT girl?

    I'm so confused. LOL.

    BTW I'm not saying you did. Just asking the forum LOL.
    I've gotten away with paying her less than what she asks. For me I last on average about 20-35 min so a qv is something I never really inquire about with anyone. I always ask about an hour so of course they hit me with the high prices.

  3. #8172
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    I text her. She hit me with prices I didn't feel she was worth. Not paying some drug addict $150 when you can get that on boulder for $40. Had to walk away.
    Yea good call, she is 100% not worth her price list. At least the one she had years ago. I assume its even more now.

  4. #8171

    New One.

    Just got done banging her. Weird shape. I guess she is a small bbw. She's young, cute face. Really tight kitty. Wants to please. Sucks a good D. Ball sucking and all. Will repeat. If you like skinny girls she's not for you. Rate are really good. Oh. And she is super nice. Creampie friendly. Good Hygiene.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210661916

  5. #8170
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Double checked. 7 out of 10 are real brotha.
    They will be real when you actually meet them, just because they answered your text doesn't mean that are real.

    Keep us posted.

  6. #8169
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Holy fake ad list. Half these ads are fake because they are listed in numerous cities, so they may have answered text but they are going to ghost when ya show up.
    Double checked. 7 out of 10 are real brotha.

  7. #8168
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that must have taken you a serious amount of time to ask 150 girls! Kudos on all the effort! I guess you don't know until you ask. And then either get blocked or told no!
    nah i was on my computer. use mass texting. took about 30 mins

  8. #8167

    150?!

    Wow, that must have taken you a serious amount of time to ask 150 girls! Kudos on all the effort! I guess you don't know until you ask. And then either get blocked or told no!

  9. #8166
    Holy fake ad list. Half these ads are fake because they are listed in numerous cities, so they may have answered text but they are going to ghost when ya show up.

  10. #8165

  11. #8164
    Quote Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88  [View Original Post]
    Damn she was charging 275 not too long ago.
    LOL because I offered $80.

    This is why I ask you guys to stop offering these girl over $150. There are very few. And I mean very few girls. Who are drug free baddies posted on this forum. That new Cuban girl may be the exception tho I have not seen her yet but reviews seem solid.

    I've gotten some DM about strippers who are worth more than $150.

    WTF are you guys paying that kind of money to THAT girl?

    I'm so confused. LOL.

    BTW I'm not saying you did. Just asking the forum LOL.

  12. #8163
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    I text her. She hit me with prices I didn't feel she was worth. Not paying some drug addict $150 when you can get that on boulder for $40. Had to walk away.
    Damn she was charging 275 not too long ago.

  13. #8162
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    You say you have never had issues? I can't stand the super flake like she was with me and with other people she has not met? That was 10 years ago, so maybe she has matured some?

    Can you describe the current incall, is it the same as the previous poster, she has you go into an ally in back of a dumpy place? How about her bedroom and shower, are they reasonably clean?

    Thanks for the report.
    I can't get a hold of her no more wich sucks not too many providers on my side of town. I've driven by a couple times times in my work commute and just recently they've been moving stuff out of that house.

  14. #8161
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Had the same gate with sketchy abandoned property experience in 2021 timeframe. It ended up being legit. But she looked nothing like the pictures. She had a extra 20+lbs on here. Less skinny and more average at best with some 15 lbs heavier then I would like. And as I remember it was way over priced for what she looked like.
    I text her. She hit me with prices I didn't feel she was worth. Not paying some drug addict $150 when you can get that on boulder for $40. Had to walk away.

  15. #8160
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    Allow me to cut and paste my review from 2022:

    I live a couple blocks from her and had no idea such a dilapidated house existed in my neighbourhood. She gave me the address to a nonexistent house, and when I couldn't find it she texted "I'll meet you in the alley. " I park outside a chain link fence at the back of what looks like an abandoned property and this skanky, extremely thin chick starts walking toward me. She wanted me to park inside the fence, then she'd lock it behind me. And there was a creepy guy off in the distance, on the property. Maybe it's legit. I mean, she's been advertising for a while. But I had a bad feeling and noped out of there.

    (Followed by a couple of other members telling me that I made the right move.).
    Had the same gate with sketchy abandoned property experience in 2021 timeframe. It ended up being legit. But she looked nothing like the pictures. She had a extra 20+lbs on here. Less skinny and more average at best with some 15 lbs heavier then I would like. And as I remember it was way over priced for what she looked like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape