Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 8317
-
06-22-26 19:26 #8167Senior Member

Posts: 238150?!
Wow, that must have taken you a serious amount of time to ask 150 girls! Kudos on all the effort! I guess you don't know until you ask. And then either get blocked or told no!
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 19:23 #8166Senior Member

Posts: 237Holy fake ad list. Half these ads are fake because they are listed in numerous cities, so they may have answered text but they are going to ghost when ya show up.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 18:52 #8165Senior Member

Posts: 250I asked 150 girls for Bare. Here are the ones who said yes so far.
I asked for a quickie, bare, for $160.
I stayed away from Latina Houses because of the obvious.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210598273
She told me $250.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210624823
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210591443
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210590738
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210596099
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210608774
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210436994
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7025839552
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210621880
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210594652
Don't be afraid to ask for Bare upfront. Learn how to negotiate. Learn how to walk away from bad deals.
Happy Mongering. If you score let us know.
-
06-22-26 18:42 #8164Senior Member

Posts: 250LOL because I offered $80.
Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88
[View Original Post]
This is why I ask you guys to stop offering these girl over $150. There are very few. And I mean very few girls. Who are drug free baddies posted on this forum. That new Cuban girl may be the exception tho I have not seen her yet but reviews seem solid.
I've gotten some DM about strippers who are worth more than $150.
WTF are you guys paying that kind of money to THAT girl?
I'm so confused. LOL.
BTW I'm not saying you did. Just asking the forum LOL.
-
06-22-26 17:38 #8163Senior Member

Posts: 35Damn she was charging 275 not too long ago.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 17:34 #8162Senior Member

Posts: 35I can't get a hold of her no more wich sucks not too many providers on my side of town. I've driven by a couple times times in my work commute and just recently they've been moving stuff out of that house.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 07:22 #8161Senior Member

Posts: 250I text her. She hit me with prices I didn't feel she was worth. Not paying some drug addict $150 when you can get that on boulder for $40. Had to walk away.
Originally Posted by AtroCity123
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 19:30 #8160Douchebag

Posts: 158Had the same gate with sketchy abandoned property experience in 2021 timeframe. It ended up being legit. But she looked nothing like the pictures. She had a extra 20+lbs on here. Less skinny and more average at best with some 15 lbs heavier then I would like. And as I remember it was way over priced for what she looked like.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 12:11 #8159Senior Member

Posts: 174I wouldn't call it an alley but other than that the way the other guy described it is mostly right. It is a shady looking house and the way to get there is odd but it's in a good neighborhood. It's not like you're going to some crackhouse on boulder highway. I will say though the inside is dirty. It's not a dealbreaker for me since I just fuck and leave and while the place is dirty, she isn't. Flakiness hasn't been a problem for me but maybe I was just lucky.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
If I remember right she quotes around 350 for everything. She's open to negotiation.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 11:37 #8158Senior Member

Posts: 434Bianca akaTaylor
You say you have never had issues? I can't stand the super flake like she was with me and with other people she has not met? That was 10 years ago, so maybe she has matured some?
Originally Posted by NonyMouse
[View Original Post]
Can you describe the current incall, is it the same as the previous poster, she has you go into an ally in back of a dumpy place? How about her bedroom and shower, are they reasonably clean?
Thanks for the report.
-
06-21-26 02:17 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 250Whoa she does anal? What is the price point. ?
Originally Posted by NonyMouse
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:45 #8156Senior Member

Posts: 174Bianca
I've seen Bianca a couple times and never had issues. The house she stays in isn't the best, but she's always been freshly showered and does everything she says she will in her ads. She uses old pics so you can add a decade as she's in her 30's now but she's still petite. The pic in that ad where she's naked is accurate. She takes creampies in her ass like a champ.
Originally Posted by Ampallang
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:25 #8155Senior Member

Posts: 250Melissa is def BBFS friendly for $150 with CIP.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
My issue is worth. Like Lola, Nikkie, Brittany were my regulars. Never paid more than 100. The Brazilian that retired, I still see her tho she has a job now.
-
06-21-26 00:19 #8154Senior Member

Posts: 250Man Lola a beast. Takes a mean creampie. Suck a great D. Real phat ass. If you like PAWG she's your girl. Really cute. Only real issue is her teeth.
Originally Posted by SirNasty64
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:17 #8153Senior Member

Posts: 250Agreed but Phoenix middle class is WAY BETTER.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



