Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 40018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39523

    Oki doki

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Any good info for grand spa or wrs?

    I had some good luck recently at oki doki. For those of you info those L1 and good massage spots lets talk.
    Samantha is the only girl worth my time at Oki Doki but let me know if you've found another. The only Colombian who's worth the money. Never gone beyond L1 with her but she gives a solid massage, foesnt rush on the flip and most importantly doesn't rush post nut. Cleans me up thoroughly instead of tossing a rag, gives a post nut head massage even on a hh.

    She's a little older than I typically go for and has an OK BBL but her attitudes makes up for a lot.

    Anyone worth it at Grand?

  2. #39522

    Yuki Orange

    Anyone see Yuki at Orange looks TGTBT.

  3. #39521

    Apple SXL

    So is there any confirmation that Apple does indeed offer BBFS at SXL?

  4. #39520

    Monger Logistics LLC

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    She's the owner so it doesn't matter to her if its Apple or Emily.
    LMAO she's a owner / operator. Women in business let's go!

  5. #39519
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her at Enjoy Life, she would always talk about how SXL was spreading diseases. LOL now she's there.
    If you can't beat 'them, join 'them.

  6. #39518

    50-50

    Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Was in town a few weeks ago and never got around to posting.

    Short version: thought I was going to strike out, but had an amazing time that felt longer than it was. Pretty good back massage, then massaged my ass for at least 20 minutes, unique L1 finish.

    Arrived around the corner and called for an appointment in ten minutes. Rang the bell and was escorted inside. Average looking provider, and the cleaning outfits are a nice charm. $. 6 and asked for a shower first and was disappointed when she led me to a stand up, must've gotten my places mixed up bc I thought they had a table shower. Proceeded to wash myself quickly before returning to the room. Good back massage, but was getting a weird vibe that there wouldn't be a finish. Gladly disappointed when she sat between my legs with her legs over my thighs. Genuinely seemed like she was massaging my ass and reaching under for 30 minutes, so long I thought she was going to try and get me off face down. Then the flip, she sat back on the table, this time with my legs over hers, and worked me like a pottery wheel. Genuinely an amazing time, felt like over an hour but the clock said 55 minutes. On the way out, a slender woman in glasses encouraged me to rmtry 4 hands next time, and I damn well might if I'm ever back.

  7. #39517

    Darn good question

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Bro I appreciate you, but what your even saying? LOL!
    Well after looking at that ward and the alderperson's page, posts and comments by her constituency my thoughts were that this person is going to do everything in their powers to expose the providers and the mongers in any way she can and shut them down and us out of her ward. She also has a great deal of people following her in that ward leaving comments like go get them. Meaning us! Sorry I am old and ramble on usually about nothing. Oldman stosh.

  8. #39516

    STD talk as well

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I did BBFS with her at enjoy life but YMMV. I don't think she did it with many people. She always said she didn't want to work at a high volume dpa so I'm surprised she went to SXL.
    When I saw her at Enjoy Life, she would always talk about how SXL was spreading diseases. LOL now she's there.

  9. #39515
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    How's Kelly with all this?. She just seems to always be there, always hot, and always ready to bone, while the other hens seem to constantly getting into battles over clients with each other.
    She's the owner so it doesn't matter to her if its Apple or Emily.

  10. #39514
    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfKing98  [View Original Post]
    As a regular at SXL, I'm telling you straight up Apple was the main reason why Emily left. Those 2 didn't get along from the start.

    Who do you think started the rumors Emily has two kids and that's why her pussy is became so worn out and loose? Who started the phone call incident taking clients all for herself?
    That is wild because Emily may have the tightest pussy in the game.

  11. #39513

    Kelly's Stance on this whole SXL Drama

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    How's Kelly with all this?. She just seems to always be there, always hot, and always ready to bone, while the other hens seem to constantly getting into battles over clients with each other.
    Kelly is the manager. She doesn't really care. She tracks all the house fees, how much service each girl brings. If a girl isn't bringing much to the parlor, overtime she will be replaced. Just like a chipotle / Starbucks store, the more popular girls will be awarded more time slots to work, to maximize revenue.

    Apple's pussy is going to get used and ran into the ground just like Emily's as well. Whether it be age, disease, mileage, children. Etc. And overtime, her client pool will go down just like Emily's and she will be replaced by the next popular girl on the block. It's a cycle. Only matter of time.

  12. #39512
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you and hopefully the poster will post a comment. Now that little bit said. I can tell you fellas this. I did a ton and I mean a ton of what I now refer to as sucker work. When I bought down in the west loop I was involved with cpd, dac, two separate alderman's offices, liaisons with the mayor's office, et al. Also since I live at flea markets and the recent issue that went out everywhere when the feds raided the flea. Like that alderperson. This alderperson is a do gooder to the max. I have been around people like this believe me boys. They are motivated to rock and roll up the highway of politicos. So it's just a vibe and I am not hating on anyone in any way shape or form. Just a feel from what I saw onliine. So point. None. Actually though look for other take downs imo thanks for everything fellas. I always learn and always will old man stosh.
    Bro I appreciate you, but what your even saying? LOL!

  13. #39511

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    While I don't see that he's created that group, I do see on his own page that he makes a hero of Jay Cutler for sticking it to his wife in their divorce. So he's a hypocritical mother fucker snooping on hobbyists. The hero of women around the world.
    Thanks for this info AMP as I can't even find the guy. I do see the comment below his on the ward site and where his comments were so did he go off radar I won't see my god kids until Friday and they might have info though they are both middle eastern boys and even though they are allowed to have like five hundred wives in their country their wives here are tracking them closely so they are not sure if I am a fed with irs atf or whatever love these kids they are so small though for their culture just young boys is all tearin it up.

  14. #39510

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking street surveilence creep shots of people entering spots or are you implying official mugs?
    Yes they have a Facebook page still trying to get invited for resides in these areas to post pictures of John's on it along with their car and plate numbers not only for this but also any crime but with a heavy focus on the brothels I highly suggest getting invited to the Ward 11 CAPS Area Meeting the 2 guys and 1 lady heading up this FB page will be discussing it and showing pictures of us at the meeting. Just be safe take an uber or part blocks away and use rear entrance if possible.

  15. #39509
    How's Kelly with all this?. She just seems to always be there, always hot, and always ready to bone, while the other hens seem to constantly getting into battles over clients with each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfKing98  [View Original Post]
    As a regular at SXL, I'm telling you straight up Apple was the main reason why Emily left. Those 2 didn't get along from the start.

    Who do you think started the rumors Emily has two kids and that's why her pussy is became so worn out and loose? Who started the phone call incident taking clients all for herself?

    It's the classic Mean Girl storyline for most AMPs when a heavy hitter newcomer comes in.

    Not going to point finger who is the ultimate Drama queen in the situation (wink, wink), but Apple did try to use the classic "young college girl less experience hence pay higher than the 380 rate than the rest" usual.

    Someone here please confirm if Elin does CIP, because if it's only YMMV, I'm permanently not coming back. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape