Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 39985
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39505

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Look under the post she made about the bust at BP someone clearly told on all the new locations and is making a FB Group to publicly post pics of John's.
    Are you talking street surveilence creep shots of people entering spots or are you implying official mugs?

  2. #39504
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Look under the post she made about the bust at BP someone clearly told on all the new locations and is making a FB Group to publicly post pics of John's. Appears the neighbors have had it with this stuff if you can't find it DM me your burner I'll screen shot it for you.

    I also attached to this post if admins will approve but he is not the only one giving up details and is creating a website to out he just be careful fellas.
    While I don't see that he's created that group, I do see on his own page that he makes a hero of Jay Cutler for sticking it to his wife in their divorce. So he's a hypocritical mother fucker snooping on hobbyists. The hero of women around the world.

  3. #39503

    Apple first week at SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I did BBFS with her at enjoy life but YMMV. I don't think she did it with many people. She always said she didn't want to work at a high volume dpa so I'm surprised she went to SXL.
    As a regular at SXL, I'm telling you straight up Apple was the main reason why Emily left. Those 2 didn't get along from the start.

    Who do you think started the rumors Emily has two kids and that's why her pussy is became so worn out and loose? Who started the phone call incident taking clients all for herself?

    It's the classic Mean Girl storyline for most AMPs when a heavy hitter newcomer comes in.

    Not going to point finger who is the ultimate Drama queen in the situation (wink, wink), but Apple did try to use the classic "young college girl less experience hence pay higher than the 380 rate than the rest" usual.

    Someone here please confirm if Elin does CIP, because if it's only YMMV, I'm permanently not coming back. Thank you.

  4. #39502

    See my Post just below yours

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I searched high and low for that, too. On her FB, Instagram, etc. I could never find a post like was described with addresses, website, etc.

    BB.
    I posted screen shots just below your post and the guy did create a page showing John's waiting to be added to the group as a concerned neighbor.

  5. #39501
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchaticPipe  [View Original Post]
    So she said she does more and that means she'd take you to a land of Greek, CIM or BBFS?
    I did BBFS with her at enjoy life but YMMV. I don't think she did it with many people. She always said she didn't want to work at a high volume dpa so I'm surprised she went to SXL.

  6. #39500

    Sunkiss or grand spa

    Any good info for grand spa or wrs?

    I had some good luck recently at oki doki. For those of you info those L1 and good massage spots lets talk.

  7. #39499

    Hidden menu

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    She's told me 26 or 27 for 5 years now. When she texted me and told me she had landed at a place she told me $200 now. I do more now. Plus house fee
    So she said she does more and that means she'd take you to a land of Greek, CIM or BBFS?

  8. #39498

    Thank you bb

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I searched high and low for that, too. On her FB, Instagram, etc. I could never find a post like was described with addresses, website, etc.

    BB.
    I appreciate you and hopefully the poster will post a comment. Now that little bit said. I can tell you fellas this. I did a ton and I mean a ton of what I now refer to as sucker work. When I bought down in the west loop I was involved with cpd, dac, two separate alderman's offices, liaisons with the mayor's office, et al. Also since I live at flea markets and the recent issue that went out everywhere when the feds raided the flea. Like that alderperson. This alderperson is a do gooder to the max. I have been around people like this believe me boys. They are motivated to rock and roll up the highway of politicos. So it's just a vibe and I am not hating on anyone in any way shape or form. Just a feel from what I saw onliine. So point. None. Actually though look for other take downs imo thanks for everything fellas. I always learn and always will old man stosh.

  9. #39497

    Not just you. No post

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    And I am just as dumb. I am on her website on fakebook now and I can't see the post. I do have very limited second info in that I was told by these boys that are god kids to me at the flea and do serious cash on ashland at the flea that the place on archer moved to a house in chinatown that is all I know. They said parking in the back as I know they send their pop over there for tune ups on occasion. Thanks old man stosh sitting back down now and shutting the f up.
    I searched high and low for that, too. On her FB, Instagram, etc. I could never find a post like was described with addresses, website, etc.

    BB.

  10. #39496

    Ward 11

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    And I am just as dumb. I am on her website on fakebook now and I can't see the post. I do have very limited second info in that I was told by these boys that are god kids to me at the flea and do serious cash on ashland at the flea that the place on archer moved to a house in chinatown that is all I know. They said parking in the back as I know they send their pop over there for tune ups on occasion. Thanks old man stosh sitting back down now and shutting the f up.
    Look under the post she made about the bust at BP someone clearly told on all the new locations and is making a FB Group to publicly post pics of John's. Appears the neighbors have had it with this stuff if you can't find it DM me your burner I'll screen shot it for you.

    I also attached to this post if admins will approve but he is not the only one giving up details and is creating a website to out he just be careful fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0328.jpg‎   IMG_0329.jpg‎   IMG_0327.jpg‎  

  11. #39495

    Blind as a bat

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Check Alderwomen Lee's Ward 11 FB someone posted a ton of addresses including their new address with a message tagging her Cook County Sheriff's and CPD to check their PM's but dude posted addresses- phone numbers and websites including BP new address and same with Orange SMH.
    And I am just as dumb. I am on her website on fakebook now and I can't see the post. I do have very limited second info in that I was told by these boys that are god kids to me at the flea and do serious cash on ashland at the flea that the place on archer moved to a house in chinatown that is all I know. They said parking in the back as I know they send their pop over there for tune ups on occasion. Thanks old man stosh sitting back down now and shutting the f up.

  12. #39494

    Normally 1 day

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty66  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Chicago later this week, and am seriously considering SXL. I have not been there before, and was wondering how far in advance should I make an appointment, and are they decent about keeping the appointment with who was requested? I'm thinking Cindy, Bebe, or Lisa based on reviews (I went back about 20 pages).

    Thanks.
    Normally 1 day but girls don't all work the same days.

  13. #39493

    Mathing it Up

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Got to say that sounds more right, adding it up. She did tell me she was 26. But it was probably a lot longer ago than I was remembering, and I did first meet her at Millipede just before they shut down. My math wasn't mathin'. She did lose like 16 lbs a few months ago and was looking good last time I saw her.
    Haha, yeah, that was a small dose of reality after adding that up, realizing how many years ago that joint was open. First as Elegant then the name change to Millipede. She was a hot little thing back then. Nice to hear she lost some weight, she was a little thick when I saw her back in December now that I think of it.

  14. #39492
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Got to say that sounds more right, adding it up. She did tell me she was 26. But it was probably a lot longer ago than I was remembering, and I did first meet her at Millipede just before they shut down. My math wasn't mathin'. She did lose like 16 lbs a few months ago and was looking good last time I saw her.
    She's told me 26 or 27 for 5 years now. When she texted me and told me she had landed at a place she told me “$200 now. I do more now. Plus house fee”

  15. #39491

    Time flies

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Those who visited Millipede on Grand, back in the day, know she was tugging over 10 years ago. Reviews go as far back as 2014. She was early 20's then. Hence, the mid-late 30's age I threw out there. She's still petite but not as fit as she once was, having seen her at Enjoy Life probably 4-5 months ago. I'm sticking with the mid-late 30's on her.
    Got to say that sounds more right, adding it up. She did tell me she was 26. But it was probably a lot longer ago than I was remembering, and I did first meet her at Millipede just before they shut down. My math wasn't mathin'. She did lose like 16 lbs a few months ago and was looking good last time I saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape