Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 7067
-
06-28-26 20:45 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 180Relax "Sabrina"
So after my experience with Alexa I was hoping a new girl would redeem this place. I know some of you were into Alexa, but as they say, YMMV. I went in today around 3 pm and was greeted by a thin Thai woman in her late 30's early 40's who said her name was "Sabrina. " Her hair was long and braided. All I can say is from my first impression was that she was absolutely beautiful to look at. She had a great smile with beautiful white teeth and gleaming eyes. She was very warm inviting me in. She set the will return sign to one hour and guided me to our room. This is the first time I've been there that the massage pad was used on the table, but I went for it. Was very relaxing! She left me alone for a minute and returned and began using the percussive massage gun on my shoulders. Which was great since I had just had a massive shoulder workout in the gym a couple of days ago. Then she gave me some hot stones which was also great, this was turning out to be one of the best massage sessions I've ever had in a place like this. After I was relaxed, she asked if I wanted some oil rubbed on me, to which I obliged. Thats where I began signaling that I was ready. My hands went up her dress and straight to her ass that she allowed me to squeeze and caress as she oiled me up and rubbed it in. After about five minutes she asked me to turn over. I could tell she was nervous so I asked if she was okay. She said she was nervous of undercover and then I whipped the towel off of me and had her stroke me for a second. She couldn't take her eyes off of my junk and said she loved my size and then had this look on her face like she was actually lusting after it. She jumped right between my legs and put both of my nuts in her mouth and proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. She sucked me like the antidote was inside of me and she wanted it out. Then she turned around and sat on my face and let me completely eat her beautiful pussy AND ass. She definitely came because my face was a mess when she was done. She turned around and almost stuck me inside of her uncovered but caught herself and put the rubber in her mouth and put it on me in one motion right down to the base. I'm not small so this was impressive. Then she rode me until I couldn't stand it anymore and I flipped HER over to missionary. Guys the way she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy for me for a second was pure dream fantasy. I could tell she was into this session because she couldn't keep her hands off of me and kept pulling me into her to kiss her. I haven't cum that hard in forever. When we were done she pulled the condom off and cleaned me off with her mouth and noticed I was still hard as a rock and I got my first multiple pop at an AMP. She deepthroated me on her knees until I pulled it out and spewed nut all over her gorgeous tits. Then I was spent. She never negotiated a price with me so I gave her two bills on top of the house fee because it was the most incredible time I've ever had in this hobby. She said she is leaving Tuesday and wants me to come see her on September 7th when she comes back because she likes me. We did flirt quite a bit during the first phase of the visit and she kept calling me handsome and "big boy. " She liked my muscles 😂 we ended with a long, slow DFK and out the door I went. YMMV with her if you see her before Tuesday, but be nice to her. I want to spend a week with this one next time she's back.
-
06-28-26 09:44 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 66Sabrina is Sarah.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 06:58 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 98She had lots of tattoos so I can't remember specifically where they were. Definitely on her back though.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:14 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 120Relax Station
If you Google "Relax Station Self Therapy Taylors SC" you'll see the hours are Mon-Sat, 9:00 - 10:00 and Sundays, Noon to 10:00.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
Now let's get back to her tattoos: With Sabrina (or any other girl working there), can anyone else confirm a large tat on both her abdomen and the small of her back as well as a light brown tattoo on the inside of each wrist?
-
06-27-26 13:57 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 598Enso RIP?
Swung by and it's no longer there, replace by another merchant.
Surprised this wasn't reported earlier. Did they relocate?
-
06-27-26 10:54 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 69Relax Station
I can't find the open hours online, little help please.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 10:41 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 69Relax Sabrina
Not sure about the wrists but yes to everything else.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 09:30 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 120Sabrina / Relax
Does Sabrina have a large tattoo on her abdomen and on the small of her back? Also a light brown tat on the inside of each of her wrists??
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 07:48 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 98Relax Station Sabrina
Decided to give it a go, hate I missed Sarah. For starters, I'll say this place is odd. They don't offer massages. They have a massage chair, which was nice I will say, and then some mediocre massage pad that lays on the table. Anyways, Sabrina is prob in her 40's, long dreads, okay face, small figure, average ass, and bolt on Cs. She said she was Thai, but I can see where someone got Latina. Attitude was a little awkward and paranoid of the neighbors and LEO. I've come to realize I look like a cop. After we got past that, I told her I wanted L3, moved to the table and gave her 130. She undresses and got on her knees for a nice BBBJ. Enthusiastic I'll say, but not toe curling. Moved to 69 and it was very nice, super clean and tight. Moved to doggy and she took a pounding well with mild complaints of "too hard". Finished and cleaned up. It wasn't a bad visit but wouldn't repeat, she just didn't tickle my fancy. She's leaving Wednesday she said.
She said there was another girl named Aly but she left before I did. Saw a busted looking girl on the way out, her name is strange like Buka or something. Very underweight and just rough looking. Also saw a sumo wrestler chick too, not sure her name but hell no.
Cheers!
-
06-26-26 23:34 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 120The Octagon
I wrote you a long response to your question, but you won't get it because your storage is full. I won't re-write it though. Guys, clean out your mail boxes from time to time.
-
06-26-26 23:03 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 88Relax Station. Sarah
Stopped by Relax Station to hang out with Sarah, she was a pretty cute Thai girl with super long braided hair. I made the mistake of asking her some questions about Thailand and she's one of those people who couldn't talk and massage at the same time. So, don't make that mistake, just keep the convo light and you'll probably get a better massage than me. Anyways, massage was like $70, and the menu was wide open but I opted for an L2 CBJ, which was decent. We got into some DFK action, which was nice. She pulled the rubber and started stroking it while licking my nipples and kissing me, so I blew and left happy. I think she's gone now, but just wanted to report on the fun time.
-
06-26-26 14:20 #6936Regular Member

Posts: 17I usually tip 50 for older and 80 for younger.
Originally Posted by ErosPilot
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 09:41 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 42What is a reasonable tip for L1 service?
What is a reasonable tip (over the house fee) for a 60 min L1 massage (HJ), fully nude?
-
06-24-26 21:23 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 79Sarah, Relax Station
I also called and was told Sarah is gone and they mentioned a new girl, so I stopped by to take a peek. I think she said her name is Sabrina. She looks like some flavor of Latina with braided hair. She was good looking but not good enough to make me open my wallet. Went down the street and found Coco at Hampton Village. Had a lovely time.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 18:00 #6933Regular Member

Posts: 1Best for me
If you're looking for a good real massage for a fair price, I'd recommend Ching Ching Spa in Spartanburg. Ask for Anna.
Originally Posted by McLovinSc
[View Original Post]
In my opinion, it's worth every penny. I've had a lot of massages before, but she did a really good job and it was one of the best overall for me. So if you're just looking for a good massage and nothing else, I'd definitely recommend trying her.










Reply With Quote





