Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 13811
-
06-25-26 18:29 #13571Regular Member

Posts: 3Traveling to Chicago
Hi everyone,
Long-time lurker here, and I'm still fairly new to the hobby.
I'll be visiting Chicago in a few weeks and have been trying to learn more about the local Asian scene before my trip.
I've read through a number of older posts, but since I'm not from Chicago, I've had some trouble understanding some of the local shorthand and references like BP, Orange, 888, and others.
I was able to figure out some of it by going through past discussions.
But I'm still a bit unsure, especially given the recent raid-related discussions I've seen mentioned here.
From what I understand, huanlegong168 is overpriced, though I'd appreciate any honest opinions if people feel it is actually worth it.
Are any of these. Top1 spa, newhome66, nunhouse88, bluephoenix, skyhouse88, chicago521; a legit option?
I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest option.
I'm more interested in finding a legitimate easy on the eyes provider or agency where the experience is worth the price (preferably in 20's or looks like one).
I'd really appreciate any guidance from those familiar with the Chicago area.
Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere. I'm still learning the local terms and etiquette.
-
06-25-26 16:09 #13570Senior Member

Posts: 146Nira
She will be back in Chicago soon (apartment near Ohare). Very pretty & smoking little body. Who are some of the other must sees in the area?
https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234
-
06-24-26 21:34 #13569Senior Member

Posts: 265Blue Pheonix line up looks crazy
Anyone see Lulu or Rose. Maybe can go inspect the cup sizes and give an accurate report.
-
06-24-26 14:48 #13568Senior Member

Posts: 265Hahaha damn tough luck. She smelled fine when I was there. Yeah women bra sizes are a mess. To me she had big naturals and she has a bit of a wider torso so I said 40. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9JZzPMHok8
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 19:52 #13567Senior Member

Posts: 183You know what, went and checked for myself. Honestly shame on me my expectations are too high. Either my understanding of double Ds are off or the monger I'm quoting is but they were not DD, or D. Maybe C at best. She looked fine at first with clothes on but after taking them off, she looks like she's pregnant, aka small yet holds a lot of weight in her stomach. That's probably why the lights are so dim. I should've just turned around but fuck I had already paid so just went with it. Started with BBJ which was ok then CG and then doggy. I just looked up at the brick wall thinking to myself of better experiences. She smelled while fucking her and she also has that asian musty scent idk how else to describe it. All in all, clearly we all have very different views of these folks. Paid 200. I guess if you want some ok BBJ and CFS for that price, then have at it. I won't be returning.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 15:39 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 183Has anyone else seen Eva? Before I make the drive out just wondering if anyone can confirm / has more info.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 15:00 #13565Senior Member

Posts: 105Do they offer a lineup?
Can I have a lineup and see girls wearing a sexy lingerie before I draw?
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 10:52 #13564Banned Member

Posts: 171Highly Suggest
I highly suggest looking at Ward 11's FB Page someone already gave all the details on all the new locations can't make it up look on the post she made of the bust of BP they clearly posted details.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 07:55 #13563Senior Member

Posts: 1620Tx hg
I was born yesterday though early yesterday. Heard about the bust and now they are in chinatown in an apartment. Posted on another page not knowing what the f I am talking about as usual. Tx again fellas I learn slowly old man stosh.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 23:57 #13562Senior Member

Posts: 1605It's interesting that the same girls are on the Orange website as well. Rebranding after the bust?
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
Www.top1spa.com
-
06-22-26 22:48 #13561Senior Member

Posts: 151Cici
Saw Cici last night. Pretty face. Huge D's. Small ass.
I'll just get right to it. Decent body rub with her tits and some massaging. Great wet BBBJ and 69. Insane amounts of nip attention.
I'll say she has some good kitty. Almost finished me early in standing mish. But switch to cg in time to last longer. Really good Asian squat and regular cg. I took over in cg and finished. She loves nipples and that just ended me.
She's a talker very sweet, good English. Close to a service queen.
There's another really cute girl. Named Kimi for some reason not on the site but I'll go back to see her.
https://newhome66.com/
-
06-22-26 22:05 #13560Banned Member

Posts: 171You Never Shit You Pants
You never shit your pants before LOL best way to wash them afterwards.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 11:35 #13559Senior Member

Posts: 265Are her Bs actually natural they look MM in the pictures.
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 08:27 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 569You showered in your boxers and still had them on afterwards when in bed?
Originally Posted by TfssdBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 22:04 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 265Eva Chicago Massage LLC
So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.
She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.
8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.
Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.
The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.
When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.
Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.













Reply With Quote





