Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 18682
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18097
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyfishing69  [View Original Post]
    I Was In Sun City West and stopped by Lily Spa. I walked in and Gina opened the window and I handed her house fee for the hour. Her massage was okay. On the flip we negotiated the tip and we did the usual. CBJ and CFS. My only complaint today is I stopped by mid morning and they were busy.

    For you far northwest valley guys. This place is a little hit or miss. Sometimes they have some good ones working.

    I use to frequent this place a lot a few years ago. Back in the day when Sophia and Jennifer worked there. Jennifer was a little older but she would have you leaving with a smile. Sophia on the other hand, she was young, pretty with a great body and she loved to fuck.
    Posted a few days ago about Jennifer. Any leads on where she works these days? Been in the mood for an older beautiful provider who is an expert at her craft like Jennifer was.

  2. #18096
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog1987  [View Original Post]
    No the girl at Tai Chi is completely new. I know the Sasha you are talking about and she is coming back next month according to mamasan, she is the super friendly one. The girl there now give the best therapeutic massage, because she has a license. But original Sasha you are talking about is better at L3 service. I mean she really gets into it, but not as good on my sore muscles. I'm going back to get a good regular massage and L2 after this long week is over. Tai Chi is at 51st ave and Olive.
    Great timing. I was just about to write something up. I just went ahead and went this morning. The girl there I saw is Sasa, which is what got me confused at first before I saw another review you did. She corrected me when I said Sasha so I assume it was her. She talked about her training. I wasn't too impressed with the massage myself, it was about average for most providers for myself. I don't think she was too "on" this morning, though. She looked great, great body and very eager and friendly. But she felt a little tired today. She mentioned something about it jokingly when a business next door had a saw or something go off and it was a little loud. We laughed about it and she made a comment about being to early for that, so I think she was just tired today.

    I touched her legs during massage and she put my hand back on table so I don't think she wanted touching during massage. The room was nice and roomy and had a large full bed length mirror which was nice. I asked about table shower and couldn't make out her answer so I dropped it. I only got L2 as well, it was. 6 hr, $ for CBJ (what I got) and $. 5 for BBBJ from what she said. She took her top down and she felt great, allowed touching over panties under dress but nothing else. She did get onto table at one point between my legs and that was great. Finished and then she gave me some water and I left, probably about 15 min early. So a little different from your experience with her but still fine and would be interested in going back to see her or maybe someone else.

  3. #18095

    Fendi Back x2?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBuddha  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would get an early session in today so I headed to Gold Panda for breakfast. Got lucky and was able to have a session with Fendi. She is a beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body and a fun attitude. She got me undressed and we headed to shower room. Great experience in there, scrubbing, sucking, and rubbing all over each other. I got dine on her mei mei while she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She got me to pop in her mouth after a few and then cleaned me up. We went back to room, she gave me a massage until junior woke up again. She does a good massage. She asked about a cover and I said yes, popped on cover and start riding me. Pretty amazing to look at while she is on top. We switched around, did some doggie, and moved around to mish. She let me squeeze those tits and DFK. I popped in the cover, she cleaned me up and then Coco brought me some water. This is a nice place, like to ladies here. Started day out very happy and headed out. Have fun mongers.
    Again how recent was this visit? If she is back for how long?

    I went there 2 weeks ago and was told she was gone and they said they didn't know when she'd be back.

  4. #18094

    Not the same Sasha as before

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Was the girl at Tai Chi named Sasha by any chance? If not so you remember her name?
    No the girl at Tai Chi is completely new. I know the Sasha you are talking about and she is coming back next month according to mamasan, she is the super friendly one. The girl there now give the best therapeutic massage, because she has a license. But original Sasha you are talking about is better at L3 service. I mean she really gets into it, but not as good on my sore muscles. I'm going back to get a good regular massage and L2 after this long week is over. Tai Chi is at 51st ave and Olive.

  5. #18093

    Tina at Spa63 is a goddess!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAz  [View Original Post]
    Read some past reviews about Tina and thought I would stop by and see her. I didn't make an appointment and when I got there she was the one who opened the window. I paid her for the half hour and she opened the door grabbed my hand and led me to the room. She was being a little touchy so I grabbed her ass and once in the room I started kissing her. I handed her the tip and she helped me get undressed and gave me a nice preview of her BBBJ talents. When she came back in the room she gave me a playful strip tease and the fun began. We started with DFK and worked into some Daty, BBBJ, ACG, MISS and I finished in K-9.

    Tina is pretty with a nice body. She was eager to please and seems like she enjoys what she does. I would say she more on the GFE side if that's what you're looking for.

    We talked for a few minutes afterwards and it sounds like she might be there through July. I will be back.
    Last hear I visited Tina 2 or 3 times each month when she rotated at Lucky spa and Spa63 and other place. I had my longest sessions with her and she just has the perfect body and personality. She hits all the bells and lets me CIM after CFS. She and Dream are my 2 favorites on the west side. Very similar personality and service. But Tina is less busy and gives more personal service. I went in 2 times this month to see Tina and sadly got Cici. The other girl here. Cici is has great massage and great service and offers extras. But not quite the same personality as Tina. I recommend both and I'll be back next week to try to get a 4 hand. Spa63 is at 67th and Olive, next to liquor store.

  6. #18092

    Lily Spa

    I Was In Sun City West and stopped by Lily Spa. I walked in and Gina opened the window and I handed her house fee for the hour. Her massage was okay. On the flip we negotiated the tip and we did the usual. CBJ and CFS. My only complaint today is I stopped by mid morning and they were busy.

    For you far northwest valley guys. This place is a little hit or miss. Sometimes they have some good ones working.

    I use to frequent this place a lot a few years ago. Back in the day when Sophia and Jennifer worked there. Jennifer was a little older but she would have you leaving with a smile. Sophia on the other hand, she was young, pretty with a great body and she loved to fuck.

  7. #18091
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Breakfast at Gold Panda in Sun City

    Thought I would get an early session in today so I headed to Gold Panda for breakfast. Got lucky and was able to have a session with Fendi. She is a beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body and a fun attitude. She got me undressed and we headed to shower room. Great experience in there, scrubbing, sucking, and rubbing all over each other. I got dine on her mei mei while she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She got me to pop in her mouth after a few and then cleaned me up. We went back to room, she gave me a massage until junior woke up again. She does a good massage. She asked about a cover and I said yes, popped on cover and start riding me. Pretty amazing to look at while she is on top. We switched around, did some doggie, and moved around to mish. She let me squeeze those tits and DFK. I popped in the cover, she cleaned me up and then Coco brought me some water. This is a nice place, like to ladies here. Started day out very happy and headed out. Have fun mongers.

  8. #18090

    Thanks for trying the other places

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    After driving past it a few times finally took the plunge this weekend. On Cave Creek north of Cactus, is where European Massage is located.

    Curiosity got the best of me and went in again. This time went prepared knowing I'd get someone. I go in and 2 girls there I believe the one I got was Lucy and the other was like Yuyu. First paid house fee, which I think was high, $50. I believe Infinity, K Spa, Sunny, Lucky and Red 8 are 40, and one was like 35, again could be wrong.

    Lucy looked good, perky tits and maybe mid-late 30's, or could be 40's, them Chinitas always surprise me! She was grabbing my crotch then asked if I wanted massage or "hip thrusts motion" 😆. Did hip thrusts motion and she laughed and we began to prep. She then asked for tip, I asked how much, I told her what is the norm, she then said idk you tell me, so I went low 100! She said too low! I said 110, again she said too low. And then I say 120, ok. We began, but then it kinda sucked. First NO kissing! She said, "Oh no! We Chinese NO LIKE KISSING!" Was about to bring Eva, Dream, Mia, Emma, Strawberry etc who was down to kiss! Then the BJ. NO BBBJ. Again killed the mood, she asked 20 more for it I caved, and even then she only did BBBJ for like a minute or 2 before she placed rubber. That said she let me skullf $ck her so. Yay? Haha.

    She then rode on top, cg, then more on top, she did ride me good and let me suck her perky nips. When I came she then gave me like a tittie twister while on top. Haha.

    We cleaned up and she said hope to see you soon! She mentioned new girls next month. All in all 5 for house and 14 for tip.

    I believe TimTheEx mentioned it to me, and hes right, once you try the "lower houses" you appreciate the better ones.
    Thanks for a great review. Always been curious about this place, heard a lot of mentions about it but haven't seen anyone take the time to do a detailed review until your post. Much appreciate you scoping out the lay of the land here for us all and giving us a heads up.

  9. #18089

    Addresses

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Where are these places located? DM if needed. Do either open earlier than 8am?
    Red 8: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-red-8...a-mesa-az-4772#review-4258048.

    Cloud: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-cloud...e-mesa-az-7187#rubmaps.

    These are probably the two best options in Mesa right now.

    I don't think either place opens before 8 am, but I do hear that exceptions can be made sometimes for regulars. Best way to confirm is just to call / text and ask.

  10. #18088
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Spa 63 Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by TXChimpo  [View Original Post]
    Tina is one of my favorites, sometimes goes by the name Jessica. Taller than average about 5'4 ish, sexy spinner body, young beautiful face with a great smile and playful personality. Her massage is pretty average with a fair amount of teasing. On the flip, she immediately went into GFE mode, DFK and cock stroking. She then had me lay down for some nice BBBJ with lots of suction and focus on liking the head. Her intense yet sweet eye contact got me really turned on and wanting to get into this Chinese pussy. I first licked and sucked her sweet pussy till she was sqmirming and pushing my head away from her crotch. I then mounted her in mish where we went into GFE mode; DFK and stroking slow, then fast till I blew in the bag. Yes, Tina is back!
    Read some past reviews about Tina and thought I would stop by and see her. I didn't make an appointment and when I got there she was the one who opened the window. I paid her for the half hour and she opened the door grabbed my hand and led me to the room. She was being a little touchy so I grabbed her ass and once in the room I started kissing her. I handed her the tip and she helped me get undressed and gave me a nice preview of her BBBJ talents. When she came back in the room she gave me a playful strip tease and the fun began. We started with DFK and worked into some Daty, BBBJ, ACG, MISS and I finished in K-9.

    Tina is pretty with a nice body. She was eager to please and seems like she enjoys what she does. I would say she more on the GFE side if that's what you're looking for.

    We talked for a few minutes afterwards and it sounds like she might be there through July. I will be back.

  11. #18087
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerForLyfe  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through town and figured I'd see what the buzz was about. Got paired with Amy and damn, she's a cutie. Mid 20's, on the shorter side. Long straight hair, big expressive eyes, and a hell of a nice rack. Solid D cups on that little frame. Theres a tattoo across her chest too. If you spend time on TikTok you know the type of Chinese girl she looks like.

    She warmed up fast, chatty and playful before anything even started. Showered and cleaned me up with her hands teasing me and going straight for HJ. Once I was on the table she went to work slow, light touches, working her way in instead of rushing. Plenty of kissing mixed in, she stayed close and kept leaning back for more. Pretty good GFE. BBBJ after that was the highlight, wet and steady, knew what she was doing. We got into 69 and she camped there a good while. Wrapped me up and got on top and started with CG. Turned to RCG before going k9. Finished with mish with her legs around me. She was energetic and into it. Damn good lay. Cleaned me up and chatted and flirted a bit before helping me get dressed.

    Pricing was right in line with the area. Good visit overall, I'd come back if I'm around. YMMV as always.
    Try TUMA with her next time. Nothing is better than getting TUMA from a hot, young Asian chick on a hot day. I might need to pay her a visit soon.

  12. #18086

    Lulu and Lisa Red Star

    It's been a little bit since I've been to Red Star. Stopped in and was greeted by Lulu. She looks like she's in her mid 20's and has a nice body. When we got in the room she had a flirty personality and while massaging me she was doing alot of teasing. On the flip she could tell I was liking it and we agreed on the tip. Off goes her dress and we pretty much did all the usual stuff. DFK, Daty, , BBBJ, missionary, k-9.

    On the way out I met Lisa. I've seen her somewhere else before but I can't remember where it was at. She's very pretty with a nice body and a really nice smile. I will be back soon to see her too. Enjoy!

  13. #18085
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Where are these places located? DM if needed. Do either open earlier than 8am?
    Go on Rubmaps you can see address without subscribing.

  14. #18084

    Island Massage

    Stopped by Island massage and was greeted by a really pretty Asian named Mimi. I paid for the hhr and she led me to the room. She told me to get undressed and stepped away. When she came back in I pointed to the tip on the table letting her know we could skip the massage. She came over squatted down and started sucking my dick. Once I was fully hard she took off her dress and we started 69. At some point she put the cover on me and started riding me. We did K-9, missionary and I finished in standing missionary. She was a lot of fun and it seemed like she was enjoying it. She speaks pretty good English too. Think she said she leaves at the end of the month.

  15. #18083

    Cloud and Red 8?

    Where are these places located? DM if needed. Do either open earlier than 8am?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape