Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 18671
-
06-24-26 18:18 #18086Senior Member

Posts: 39Great timing. I was just about to write something up. I just went ahead and went this morning. The girl there I saw is Sasa, which is what got me confused at first before I saw another review you did. She corrected me when I said Sasha so I assume it was her. She talked about her training. I wasn't too impressed with the massage myself, it was about average for most providers for myself. I don't think she was too "on" this morning, though. She looked great, great body and very eager and friendly. But she felt a little tired today. She mentioned something about it jokingly when a business next door had a saw or something go off and it was a little loud. We laughed about it and she made a comment about being to early for that, so I think she was just tired today.
Originally Posted by Reddog1987
[View Original Post]
I touched her legs during massage and she put my hand back on table so I don't think she wanted touching during massage. The room was nice and roomy and had a large full bed length mirror which was nice. I asked about table shower and couldn't make out her answer so I dropped it. I only got L2 as well, it was. 6 hr, $ for CBJ (what I got) and $. 5 for BBBJ from what she said. She took her top down and she felt great, allowed touching over panties under dress but nothing else. She did get onto table at one point between my legs and that was great. Finished and then she gave me some water and I left, probably about 15 min early. So a little different from your experience with her but still fine and would be interested in going back to see her or maybe someone else.
-
06-24-26 18:04 #18085Senior Member

Posts: 61Fendi Back x2?
Again how recent was this visit? If she is back for how long?
Originally Posted by JohnnyBuddha
[View Original Post]
I went there 2 weeks ago and was told she was gone and they said they didn't know when she'd be back.
-
06-24-26 17:14 #18084Senior Member

Posts: 40Not the same Sasha as before
No the girl at Tai Chi is completely new. I know the Sasha you are talking about and she is coming back next month according to mamasan, she is the super friendly one. The girl there now give the best therapeutic massage, because she has a license. But original Sasha you are talking about is better at L3 service. I mean she really gets into it, but not as good on my sore muscles. I'm going back to get a good regular massage and L2 after this long week is over. Tai Chi is at 51st ave and Olive.
Originally Posted by AussChub
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:07 #18083Senior Member

Posts: 40Tina at Spa63 is a goddess!
Last hear I visited Tina 2 or 3 times each month when she rotated at Lucky spa and Spa63 and other place. I had my longest sessions with her and she just has the perfect body and personality. She hits all the bells and lets me CIM after CFS. She and Dream are my 2 favorites on the west side. Very similar personality and service. But Tina is less busy and gives more personal service. I went in 2 times this month to see Tina and sadly got Cici. The other girl here. Cici is has great massage and great service and offers extras. But not quite the same personality as Tina. I recommend both and I'll be back next week to try to get a 4 hand. Spa63 is at 67th and Olive, next to liquor store.
Originally Posted by HappyAz
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:31 #18082Banned Member

Posts: 5Lily Spa
I Was In Sun City West and stopped by Lily Spa. I walked in and Gina opened the window and I handed her house fee for the hour. Her massage was okay. On the flip we negotiated the tip and we did the usual. CBJ and CFS. My only complaint today is I stopped by mid morning and they were busy.
For you far northwest valley guys. This place is a little hit or miss. Sometimes they have some good ones working.
I use to frequent this place a lot a few years ago. Back in the day when Sophia and Jennifer worked there. Jennifer was a little older but she would have you leaving with a smile. Sophia on the other hand, she was young, pretty with a great body and she loved to fuck.
-
06-24-26 14:28 #18081I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Breakfast at Gold Panda in Sun City
Thought I would get an early session in today so I headed to Gold Panda for breakfast. Got lucky and was able to have a session with Fendi. She is a beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body and a fun attitude. She got me undressed and we headed to shower room. Great experience in there, scrubbing, sucking, and rubbing all over each other. I got dine on her mei mei while she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She got me to pop in her mouth after a few and then cleaned me up. We went back to room, she gave me a massage until junior woke up again. She does a good massage. She asked about a cover and I said yes, popped on cover and start riding me. Pretty amazing to look at while she is on top. We switched around, did some doggie, and moved around to mish. She let me squeeze those tits and DFK. I popped in the cover, she cleaned me up and then Coco brought me some water. This is a nice place, like to ladies here. Started day out very happy and headed out. Have fun mongers.
-
06-24-26 10:32 #18080Banned Member

Posts: 31Thanks for trying the other places
Thanks for a great review. Always been curious about this place, heard a lot of mentions about it but haven't seen anyone take the time to do a detailed review until your post. Much appreciate you scoping out the lay of the land here for us all and giving us a heads up.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 10:13 #18079Banned Member

Posts: 31Addresses
Red 8: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-red-8...a-mesa-az-4772#review-4258048.
Originally Posted by SlickZero
[View Original Post]
Cloud: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-cloud...e-mesa-az-7187#rubmaps.
These are probably the two best options in Mesa right now.
I don't think either place opens before 8 am, but I do hear that exceptions can be made sometimes for regulars. Best way to confirm is just to call / text and ask.
-
06-24-26 10:11 #18078Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Spa 63 Tina
Read some past reviews about Tina and thought I would stop by and see her. I didn't make an appointment and when I got there she was the one who opened the window. I paid her for the half hour and she opened the door grabbed my hand and led me to the room. She was being a little touchy so I grabbed her ass and once in the room I started kissing her. I handed her the tip and she helped me get undressed and gave me a nice preview of her BBBJ talents. When she came back in the room she gave me a playful strip tease and the fun began. We started with DFK and worked into some Daty, BBBJ, ACG, MISS and I finished in K-9.
Originally Posted by TXChimpo
[View Original Post]
Tina is pretty with a nice body. She was eager to please and seems like she enjoys what she does. I would say she more on the GFE side if that's what you're looking for.
We talked for a few minutes afterwards and it sounds like she might be there through July. I will be back.
-
06-23-26 23:02 #18077Banned Member

Posts: 39Try TUMA with her next time. Nothing is better than getting TUMA from a hot, young Asian chick on a hot day. I might need to pay her a visit soon.
Originally Posted by MongerForLyfe
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 20:42 #18076Banned Member

Posts: 3Lulu and Lisa Red Star
It's been a little bit since I've been to Red Star. Stopped in and was greeted by Lulu. She looks like she's in her mid 20's and has a nice body. When we got in the room she had a flirty personality and while massaging me she was doing alot of teasing. On the flip she could tell I was liking it and we agreed on the tip. Off goes her dress and we pretty much did all the usual stuff. DFK, Daty, , BBBJ, missionary, k-9.
On the way out I met Lisa. I've seen her somewhere else before but I can't remember where it was at. She's very pretty with a nice body and a really nice smile. I will be back soon to see her too. Enjoy!
-
06-23-26 19:53 #18075I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Go on Rubmaps you can see address without subscribing.
Originally Posted by SlickZero
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 19:46 #18074Banned Member

Posts: 5Island Massage
Stopped by Island massage and was greeted by a really pretty Asian named Mimi. I paid for the hhr and she led me to the room. She told me to get undressed and stepped away. When she came back in I pointed to the tip on the table letting her know we could skip the massage. She came over squatted down and started sucking my dick. Once I was fully hard she took off her dress and we started 69. At some point she put the cover on me and started riding me. We did K-9, missionary and I finished in standing missionary. She was a lot of fun and it seemed like she was enjoying it. She speaks pretty good English too. Think she said she leaves at the end of the month.
-
06-23-26 19:16 #18073Senior Member

Posts: 140Cloud and Red 8?
Where are these places located? DM if needed. Do either open earlier than 8am?
-
06-23-26 18:00 #18072I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Gold Panda in Sun City
Got to see Coco and Jenny for lunch, it was a fabulous Mei Mei buffet. Coco gave me a table shower and scrubbed me all over, finished off shower with a BBBJCIM before rinsing me off for the room. We went back to the room for a massage session and got things started. While Coco was massaging me, Jenny came in to join us. This woke junior up for round two, once I flipped on my back the fun began. I am a big fan of two naked pretty ladies all over me and taking turns. Went through a few covers and got to taste both Mei Mei, sweet not spicey. They both do some fabulous work and make an old man grin. They let me finish off with Jenny doing a BBBJCIM. Cleaned me up and let me know Fendi is back. So all you wild mongers can get a taste of that. Take care mongers and enjoy.












Reply With Quote





