rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24475
    Hi all,

    Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/179650510640

  2. #24474

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice video chat with her once and she is definitely attractive. But she started getting really strange when our meet time came up. She completely changed the venue at the last minute from a home in a safe area to a shitty hotel off west 38th street. Once I arrived, the room she claimed she was in was pitch black with the curtains open and not a single light on inside. There were many sketchy figures lingering around, so I got the hell out of there. Then she texted me like 2 hrs later after I left and was asking me where I was at? It was very strange. She acted like she had been waiting on me the entire time. After an awkward back and first I just determined she was a druggie or up to no good and not the type of girl I wanted to do business with. But I was a disappointed for sure, because she sure looked attractive in that video chat.
    I reviewed her a while back. Set up an outcall. Very late. Many excuses. Finally connected for a hhr visit but she was a mess. All over the place the whole time. First time I've gotten a frantic bbj while the provider tried to text at the same time. Kept stopping to tug for a few seconds while typing with the other hand then expected things to be done in 5 minutes. LOL.

    She is hot. But. Why bother?

  3. #24473

    Sexy Latin Lia or Lara

    This girl has a couple ads / numbers, one seems to be just her & the other offers two girls. Can anyone vouche for her? I've reached out a few times to both numbers, price seems fine but she won't seem to see you unless you FaceTime verify which I don't like doing at all. If I knew she's legit I might, but even then aren't a fan. Love her body, especially that ass so maybe I bite the bullet & do it this weekend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...448/6452410978

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210921048

  4. #24472

    Good one

    Figure I recommend her since the sites have been trash lately. Saw her months ago and she was clean and looked like her pics. She is like a 6/10 solid MILF. No drama and a fun time. I think she does BBBJ if she is comfortable with you and covered FS. Went primarily because the pussy looks meaty and good and she was foot fetish friendly LOL. Both are as advertised and looked as advertised. She does have some loose skin on tummy and cellulite on legs but it's there in the picture and she isn't hiding. She rode well and was eager to please.

    https://callescort.org/765-217-5066

  5. #24471
    Quote Originally Posted by DongLord465;7652844[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/210693524[/URL]

    Has good response but always seems to go ghost leading up to a meet. Just curious if she's just a flake or if you just have to catch her at the right time.
    I had a nice video chat with her once and she is definitely attractive. But she started getting really strange when our meet time came up. She completely changed the venue at the last minute from a home in a safe area to a shitty hotel off west 38th street. Once I arrived, the room she claimed she was in was pitch black with the curtains open and not a single light on inside. There were many sketchy figures lingering around, so I got the hell out of there. Then she texted me like 2 hrs later after I left and was asking me where I was at? It was very strange. She acted like she had been waiting on me the entire time. After an awkward back and first I just determined she was a druggie or up to no good and not the type of girl I wanted to do business with. But I was a disappointed for sure, because she sure looked attractive in that video chat.

  6. #24470

    Coming to the city in a couple weeks, was wondering about the talent.

    I was hoping to find a couple providers that maybe offer Greek. I now it's few and far between. It's been tough with the economy and girls with GPS but I wouldn't mind if any of my fellow mongers pointed me in the right direction. Thanks again.

  7. #24469

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by NotaHoosier  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why Sevyn (the petite original) completely disappeared?
    I connected with her recently & bought a small amount of content. I think she got hooked-up with a dude. Not positive about that, she just said she wasn't active right now. She's still around. Be safe, g.

  8. #24468

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    She was way older than her pics lead you to believe. I only ever saw her once years ago. That's why I didn't go back. Can't imagine what she looks like now.
    I think she had some personal issues going on she kept in control, her lengthy grooming of herself, her art sketchings and dealing with mongers, not all of us are pleasant to entertain. If a girl takes a break, it's well deserved. She was very gentle and intelligent, I hope she found someone to take care of her besides Uncle LEO?

  9. #24467

    Aged out?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotaHoosier  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why Sevyn (the petite original) completely disappeared?
    She was way older than her pics lead you to believe. I only ever saw her once years ago. That's why I didn't go back. Can't imagine what she looks like now.

  10. #24466

    Sevyn

    Anyone know why Sevyn (the petite original) completely disappeared?

  11. #24465

    Stacy

    AVOID! One of the worst mistakes I've made in the hobby in years! Great body, but it all ends there. Arrived and found out mid-act Aunt flo was with here and she of course had no idea. She took a video call in my home for another monger to setup her next call. Almost paid her just to get her the hell out of my home!. You've been warned my friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by DongLord465  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210693524

    Has good response but always seems to go ghost leading up to a meet. Just curious if she's just a flake or if you just have to catch her at the right time.

  12. #24464

    Has anyone dealt with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210693524

    Has good response but always seems to go ghost leading up to a meet. Just curious if she's just a flake or if you just have to catch her at the right time.

  13. #24463

    300 hh /500 hr sounds right

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her rates? Not listed in the ads.

    Also, it was mentioned she's coming back in July. Anyone know how long she'll be around? Approximately when to when?
    I haven't seen her, although I did reach out before she took her hiatus and those were the rates she gave, but with the rules, I just never pulled the trigger. I will say that I believe her hiatus to have been due to a pregnancy. When she FIRST came back, she was noticeably thicker with some flab and given her main appeal, I definitely wasn't interested. I noticed she has gone back to using older pictures, I can tell because they are the same outfits she had before. Granted, she COULD have a genuine hardcore workout routine and discipline and at this point gotten back down to fighting weight, but I'm not putting that amount out there for a maybe. She'd also have to come off of some of those rules to consider it, and I'm not guinea piggying it.

  14. #24462
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    Cherry, more like a nasty Lime.

    Had an unbelievable experience with this one, at best she should be working on a street corner! Bad attitude, paranoid, pharm issues, just plain creepy! Someone this bad isn't worth risking your own safety, she was that bad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210576870
    #22746 and #22754 Also speak on this one, hence why I never posted because the info was already out there. Sorry you dealt with her, I could have saved you the trouble but got to RTFF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Actually the tiny black girl as shown in the ad?
    Chelli, since you do SW, she fits that bill, but the service is horrible. This one was actually my first one back in the game a few years back, then I followed it up with WW. BTalk about bad choices. Anyways, I actually saw this one twice, second was because I didn't recognize the pictures. She's changed her name a few times on there but the best way to avoid is looking at the chest tattoos. She's about 5'8 ish, and she is a tweaker. The lamest BJ and it's going to cost more to get it BBJ and still isn't worth it. I can't even imagine not feeling ripped off if I only had to shell out. 4 for it. Proceed with the warning if you wish.

  15. #24461

    Bravo

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to respond to this one because I respect GSG and his contributions to this board and it is in perfect contrast to some push back I was recently given, even two posts after this. Last week, you guys completely maxed my inbox because I posted about a UTR I was looking to help even though I said not to. Those that I gave her number too, she has appreciated and would love to see you again and you might even be in for a bonus. Talk to her and you will find out. Anyway, back to my point. Katie is charging a decently high amount. She gets to set her rates. Agree or don't, that's up to you. I won't see her because at her rate, I have some expectations that she doesn't meet (daty, BBBJ, video, whatever.) That is her prerogative and you get to chose to partake or not because this is still America.

    On the flip side, the number of people who gave me a hard time for posting about Erica at her rate, astonished me. First off, what I paid her is between her and I. Your conversations are for you. I gave an accurate account of my experiences. You get to have yours. Katie is gorgeous and I wouldn't pay her $100 for her rules. Erica post she wants $600 an hour and to me that would be worth it for what she was to me weather that is what I paid or not. Regardless, stop complaining, judging, or just flat out being a cry baby dick because you aren't getting what someone else gets. Be the person you are and let that play out as it is. See Katie. Don't see katie. Up to you. Spend $1000 per hour if that's what you can get and afford. Stop hating on each other what you don't have and just help the board. I don't need the grief. If I need to stop posting and strictly go to DM only to a few I have helped, then so be it. And FYI, you're right what you can get in Costa Rica, Columbia, and even Curacao (my absolute favorite for cheap) but I was in Indy when I wanted what I wanted. Everyone stop with the BS and focus on helping the next guy. Rant over and be safe.
    Well said brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape