Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 18215
-
06-25-26 12:10 #17735Regular Member

Posts: 12Which Tara are y'all talking about? TaraMarie?
Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 22:47 #17734Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thank you
Thank you! I hope to dream with you again soon.
Originally Posted by BallSinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 21:00 #17733Senior Member

Posts: 140Same
I texted her Friday night and she said "soon". Not sure what that means but I guess time will tell. Looks like she has lost some weight on her Snap. Looks amazing!
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 19:38 #17732Senior Member

Posts: 187SarahMaitland
Hey Rubtug21 I speak with Sarah several times a week and give her rides to the store etc.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
She wanted me to let you know she has been trying to text or DM you but your inbox is full. Clear out some space so she can send you her number and you two can work out the details.
She is my go to favorite out of 16 other women I have seen over the years.
I am going to put another general info post on here soon.
If for some reason you cannot get a hold of her in the next day or two send me a DM, I will ask her if I can release her digits to you.
Enjoy.
-
06-24-26 18:20 #17731Senior Member

Posts: 37Michele 1 L
Man oh man a review well overdue.
Got the chance to meet Michele for the first time and she fit me in same day as my work shifts have been crazy. Comms are great and she's responsive. She has her own screening requirements which have been said plenty in the thread so I won't repeat.
But yes the skills that have been talked about have probably been understated LOL May have been the best or one of the best bbj's I've ever had. Definitely her and Jersey are the top here in Orlando.
Did just a half hour as my time was limited and took everything to not hit the finish line from the bbj but went into Mish and some K9 before returning to bbj and a CIM finish.
I will most definitely repeat and for longer next time LOL.
Stay safe fellas!
-
06-24-26 13:26 #17730Senior Member

Posts: 304She's still not ready
I texted with her and she still isn't ready. We have a good relationship and she always replies but she just said she will let me know when she's ready so I'm done trying. Fearful she will expect much higher donation if she does come back because she didn't bite at my offer which was higher than it was and she's on seeking where some chics get big money from it.
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 12:53 #17729Senior Member

Posts: 203Tara
Anyone heard from Tara with the massive fun bags lately? Every few weeks I see a comment about her taking some time off just seeing if there was an update. I'm part of the waiting fan club.
-
06-24-26 11:06 #17728Senior Member

Posts: 488SylviaHope69
Here is a recent pic of her. Jersey pics are somewhere in the posts here. I don't have any of her. For Slyvia Hope she does her own screening. Messaged her directly to the screen name I have in the subject line. She's a lot of fun and full GFE. Gets into it and really loves it.
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:56 #17727Senior Member

Posts: 2964Sylvia Hope
Regarding Sylvia, a couple posts by JB include pics. Just click on "view original post" to see the included pics.
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 20:44 #17726Senior Member

Posts: 105How does she look?
Originally Posted by BallSinn
[View Original Post]
Also, anyone got a description of Jersey girl?
I'm usually an AMP guy but I need some variety.
-
06-23-26 13:13 #17725Senior Member

Posts: 1150You'd have to cover more
Pretty sure she can't drive either or doesn't have a car. So you'd have to pay for transport and as mentioned she has a kid that usually can't be gone for that long. You'd be better off coming up here and getting a room to bring her to.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 09:09 #17724Senior Member

Posts: 304That's unlikely
She has a kid she has the vast majority of the time. She does get a night or two free every once in a while it's usually not for days at a time. I could be wrong but I'd probably seek elsewhere for that.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 08:52 #17723Senior Member

Posts: 126I will text her, but feel free to message her here on the forum. She is on and should get it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 18:36 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 28SylviaHope69
Had the pleasure of seeing Sylvia this past weekend and the reports are spot on.
I will spare the details, they have all been posted. Excellent communication, total GFE, I'll add PSE to the list of abbreviations.
If you're looking for a young spinner, she's probably not for you. Mature experienced women here, who genuinely enjoys what she does.
Best dream I have had in a very long time.
-
06-22-26 16:22 #17721Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Roughly how old is Natalia!?
Would you describe Natalia as a young woman? Or mature older woman?
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





