Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 6085
-
06-29-26 20:29 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 40Bush is back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/778372738210
Seen this one again around lunch an things went bad. Her and her boyfriend got me for my $.
-
06-28-26 12:04 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 586Yeah, I don't see how that's an "image issue". People are aware that tattoos don't appear via magical teleportation, right?
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 22:31 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 70I have not seen her. I don't think that is 2 girls. I believe we are seeing 2 different ages of images as there are common tats and also tats not in all images. There are other providers I have seen with similar tat image issues in their ads.
Originally Posted by SeekingHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 06:14 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 40I don't think some of the pictures are her. She's a little bigger and softer but not fat. I'd guess 130 and she has several tats.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 01:29 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 447Sarah sweetie
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
interesting that others say she is trying to rip guys off or worse by working with some guys who mean to do harm. It's generally a bad sign when a girls STG link keeps changing. Can I ask how similar these pics are to her and what her approx weight is?
-
06-25-26 23:45 #5990Senior Member

Posts: 40Again
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/483000495729
Saw her quickly tonight. This is none other then the little street walker I've dreamed of a few times that I picked up and reported on. She's now in a low end motel east of town staying with her boyfriend. He seems harmless enough. Little guy with tats on his face and acts like he's scared to death. When I dreamed of her today she agreed to $ BBFS qv and cucked him an made him sit in the chair and watch why I filled two of her holes up and then made him come clean it up so I threw him a. 4 tip. Poor guy. Happy hunting.
-
06-25-26 22:54 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 40Dreamed with her a few times south of Asheville. Gets more fun each time. She's very nice and accommodating. First dream agreed on $$ hhr. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by BoxLuv
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 20:45 #5988Regular Member

Posts: 20Look closely my friend. That's 2 different girls. The tats don't match in all the pictures. Might be a real girl but 99% sure its not the one in the pictures. At the very least that's 2 different girls. And I don't know why anyone would do that on a legit post so be careful.
Originally Posted by BoxLuv
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 18:24 #5987Regular Member

Posts: 18Little' goth ****?
Anyone have info on? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...*/096044113285.
-
06-25-26 09:45 #5986Regular Member

Posts: 18It's real simple with a little research. If you Google the name she is using "Sarah sweetie" you'll find she's stealing photos from a provider up north on stg and cropping the face and head out. Come on it's not that much work. It takes a few minutes to stay safe. The real provider here is in a dump motel living with two dudes that are as shady or more than she is that all need their demons daily.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 00:09 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 223Sara Sweetie
Dude! RTFF (Read The Fucking Forum). Just 4 posts below yours is a post that waves you off this provider. SMFH!
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 23:23 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 40Sara Sweetie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/932758600351
Anyone seen this one? She looks fun but comms are a little off. Quoted $. 4 $$. 4. Doesn't specify if BBFS is on the table. I'd like to know if anyone knows. TIA. Happy hunting.
-
06-24-26 11:03 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 108Add is gone, post pics?
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 11:01 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 108I 2nd this.
Originally Posted by Appaholic
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 11:00 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 108Post is gone, any pics?
Originally Posted by Rlc270
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




