Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 39985
-
06-24-26 20:46 #39520Senior Member

Posts: 261Monger Logistics LLC
LMAO she's a owner / operator. Women in business let's go!
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 19:12 #39519Senior Member

Posts: 988If you can't beat 'them, join 'them.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 18:14 #39518Senior Member

Posts: 7650-50
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Was in town a few weeks ago and never got around to posting.
Short version: thought I was going to strike out, but had an amazing time that felt longer than it was. Pretty good back massage, then massaged my ass for at least 20 minutes, unique L1 finish.
Arrived around the corner and called for an appointment in ten minutes. Rang the bell and was escorted inside. Average looking provider, and the cleaning outfits are a nice charm. $. 6 and asked for a shower first and was disappointed when she led me to a stand up, must've gotten my places mixed up bc I thought they had a table shower. Proceeded to wash myself quickly before returning to the room. Good back massage, but was getting a weird vibe that there wouldn't be a finish. Gladly disappointed when she sat between my legs with her legs over my thighs. Genuinely seemed like she was massaging my ass and reaching under for 30 minutes, so long I thought she was going to try and get me off face down. Then the flip, she sat back on the table, this time with my legs over hers, and worked me like a pottery wheel. Genuinely an amazing time, felt like over an hour but the clock said 55 minutes. On the way out, a slender woman in glasses encouraged me to rmtry 4 hands next time, and I damn well might if I'm ever back.
-
06-24-26 18:11 #39517Senior Member

Posts: 1620Darn good question
Well after looking at that ward and the alderperson's page, posts and comments by her constituency my thoughts were that this person is going to do everything in their powers to expose the providers and the mongers in any way she can and shut them down and us out of her ward. She also has a great deal of people following her in that ward leaving comments like go get them. Meaning us! Sorry I am old and ramble on usually about nothing. Oldman stosh.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 16:13 #39516Senior Member

Posts: 45STD talk as well
When I saw her at Enjoy Life, she would always talk about how SXL was spreading diseases. LOL now she's there.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:49 #39515Senior Member

Posts: 636She's the owner so it doesn't matter to her if its Apple or Emily.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:23 #39514Senior Member

Posts: 573That is wild because Emily may have the tightest pussy in the game.
Originally Posted by ReturnOfKing98
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:05 #39513Regular Member

Posts: 11Kelly's Stance on this whole SXL Drama
Kelly is the manager. She doesn't really care. She tracks all the house fees, how much service each girl brings. If a girl isn't bringing much to the parlor, overtime she will be replaced. Just like a chipotle / Starbucks store, the more popular girls will be awarded more time slots to work, to maximize revenue.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
Apple's pussy is going to get used and ran into the ground just like Emily's as well. Whether it be age, disease, mileage, children. Etc. And overtime, her client pool will go down just like Emily's and she will be replaced by the next popular girl on the block. It's a cycle. Only matter of time.
-
06-24-26 13:35 #39512Senior Member

Posts: 261Bro I appreciate you, but what your even saying? LOL!
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:58 #39511Senior Member

Posts: 1620Well
Thanks for this info AMP as I can't even find the guy. I do see the comment below his on the ward site and where his comments were so did he go off radar I won't see my god kids until Friday and they might have info though they are both middle eastern boys and even though they are allowed to have like five hundred wives in their country their wives here are tracking them closely so they are not sure if I am a fed with irs atf or whatever love these kids they are so small though for their culture just young boys is all tearin it up.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:57 #39510Banned Member

Posts: 171Yes
Yes they have a Facebook page still trying to get invited for resides in these areas to post pictures of John's on it along with their car and plate numbers not only for this but also any crime but with a heavy focus on the brothels I highly suggest getting invited to the Ward 11 CAPS Area Meeting the 2 guys and 1 lady heading up this FB page will be discussing it and showing pictures of us at the meeting. Just be safe take an uber or part blocks away and use rear entrance if possible.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:36 #39509Senior Member

Posts: 568How's Kelly with all this?. She just seems to always be there, always hot, and always ready to bone, while the other hens seem to constantly getting into battles over clients with each other.
Originally Posted by ReturnOfKing98
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 08:56 #39508Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thank you
Ol 1 will go back and look at more of this now. The first photo I have seen so yes now it jogs my memory. The last shot I have not so going to go over there now. BTW there are a lot of trusted seniors on here and handles I know. If any of the fellas need to reach me just do it here first and once I recognize the handle and amount of posts I would be glad to give out my digits. I am so f and old and have no one to hide from of course I am also too old to have cop shop bills as well so I do hang out here and learn. Thank you so much again and also to the other posts on my inquiry. Just in passing calling the place a brothel yes I have known these people all too well no hating at all this kinda reminds me of how another alderperson got all up in arms about the flea down there it was all smoke and mirrors. And I know fellas. I know customers vendors and the actual owners of the real estate and location that alderperson is mia just another photo op thanks fellas old man stosh be careful I care about us.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 08:40 #39507Regular Member

Posts: 19Can you post screenshot of the group they made on fb? Can't seem to find it under the 11th ward post, just the guy mentioning he will make one.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 08:40 #39506Regular Member

Posts: 7Apple sxl
I want to try her for first time I been only with kelly emily and cindy for bffs and bebe 3 holes what are the rates of apple normally I paid 380 with house fee how much are her rates? The same or higher? And they are the only ones offering bffs?










Reply With Quote





