Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 928 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 13911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13731

    1+1

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Studio is open. Mimi has been gone for awhile. Three older Auntie types available. IMO 1+1 on Buck Jones Rd is the better option.
    I wanted to go the other day. I would say about 2 weeks ago, pulled up and it seems like they were cleaning out. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to be a wax / beauty place now. I waited about 10 minutes and decided it was a no go. I don't wax personally, and it also does not say 1+1 anymore unless I looked wrong. Feel free to DM with any follow up. I also noticed glances and glares from the lady that was cleaning LOL.

  2. #13730
    Quote Originally Posted by King11  [View Original Post]
    Haven't dreamed in a while (last October), and was wondering if Studio was still worth going to or are there better spots you guys prefer now? I know Mimi is gone from there now, is there anyone there you guys recommend that's like her either at Studio or another spot? Thanks.
    Studio is open. Mimi has been gone for awhile. Three older Auntie types available. IMO 1+1 on Buck Jones Rd is the better option.

  3. #13729

    Champion is still open

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    I may have missed a posting on it but today I went to Lucky Spa on Gorman but it's taped off due to big fire.
    I was there last week.

  4. #13728

    Lucky Spa Fire

    I may have missed a posting on it but today I went to Lucky Spa on Gorman but it's taped off due to big fire.

  5. #13727
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Last day today.
    Damn. Just when I getting prepared to go. Heard good things. I can't go today anyway due to work and funds.

  6. #13726

    MH Coco

    Last day today.

  7. #13725
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    If you mean the town of Wake Forest. No.

    I believe MH is on Wake Forest Rd in Downtown Raleigh.
    Yeap. Definitely gone. The location where it used to be is en route to my way home so I drive by there every now and again in hopes of it being open. It was my go-to and super convenient for me to go to. Little wait time if any (sense I went there so often) and was didn't have to break my path away from home. Definitely missed.

  8. #13724
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleih  [View Original Post]
    Is the WF place still open?
    If you mean the town of Wake Forest. No.

    I believe MH is on Wake Forest Rd in Downtown Raleigh.

  9. #13723
    Nothing else in the area.

    There is an AMP in NE Raleigh Called "Mine". May just be called "M" in the reviews vs "MH" which is different.

    There was a great AMP in that area. But was busted 7-8 years ago.

    Wake Forest gets an AMP now and then, but they rarely last long. And none currently.

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFuns99  [View Original Post]
    Magic touch, all girl. Whatever you want to call it.

    Went to check it out even though no answer on phone, based on reviews I've seen (since I'm new here). It looks deserted and no one is there.

    Where is there one close to Henderson or Oxford?

    Play safe,

    Sharky.

  10. #13722

    Franklinton

    Magic touch, all girl. Whatever you want to call it.

    Went to check it out even though no answer on phone, based on reviews I've seen (since I'm new here). It looks deserted and no one is there.

    Where is there one close to Henderson or Oxford?

    Play safe,

    Sharky.

  11. #13721

    Wake Forest

    Is the WF place still open?

  12. #13720

    Is Studio still worth going to these days?

    Haven't dreamed in a while (last October), and was wondering if Studio was still worth going to or are there better spots you guys prefer now? I know Mimi is gone from there now, is there anyone there you guys recommend that's like her either at Studio or another spot? Thanks.

  13. #13719
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure Coco is the mamasan.
    I don't think Coco is the mamasan. She and Mia are both a good time. Different bodies, with Coco being curvy for an Asian girl, and Mia being more typical spinner type. Coco's are either natural or the most real feeling man made's I have come across. Mia's are bolt on's but nice too. Mia is there until June 30.

  14. #13718
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLeague  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I was actually thinking about trying out the Fayetteville scene given how often it's been talked about here (in being good). Thanks!
    That's why I wanted to give a heads-up. As of right now no other reports. But dees is affiliated with ah kai and all good in spring lake. So just be cautious.

  15. #13717
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville
    Damn. I was actually thinking about trying out the Fayetteville scene given how often it's been talked about here (in being good). Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape