Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 927 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 13905
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13740

    Duraleigh Rd foot spa

    Curious about the place. White House with green sign in yard and on door advertising Asian foot spa. Does anyone have any intel?

  2. #13739

    There was a fire

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    I may have missed a posting on it but today I went to Lucky Spa on Gorman but it's taped off due to big fire.
    https://www.wral.com/news/local/rale...reet-may-2026/

  3. #13738

    1+1

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Studio is open. Mimi has been gone for awhile. Three older Auntie types available. IMO 1+1 on Buck Jones Rd is the better option.
    Hey buddy, could you tell a bit more about 1+1? I know there is a hair salon on buck jones call 1+1, but does it also do massage? If so, what's the menu lik? Thanks!

  4. #13737

    MH visit

    Saw Mia last week, was my first time there. Parking is not bad but the traffic at intersection is a little tricky and parking is super exposed, which had me a little paranoid since I know quite a few folks that live near there, although I don't. Saw Mia, I would say mid 30's. Not bad looking. Gave a really nice massage, really worked hard on my knots. Zero tease after, then negotiations started. Ended up 20 more than Fayetteville prices. Was decent overall, I would consider seeing her again. , but wanted to see if anyone knew who replaced Coco, someone posted she left a few days ago. Or if anyone could PM me about the exact locations for the 2 cary places worth visiting. I have streets but not house #s.

  5. #13736

    MH Mia

    Stopped by MH for the first time, only one car in the lot, so I was able to park. That place is freaking tiny and it's by a lot of activity and a pretty busy road. Not ideal, but it's not that bad either. You can likely find a spot to park and walk there, but I would recommend that if you see two cars there, just wait, because they only had 2 girls working there anyways. Anyways, went in and drew Mia. She was around late 30's early 40's to me. Skinny body with a tat on the belly. Not pretty, but also not ugly, like a 4 or 5 out of 10 IMO. Her legs felt good though, super smooth and soft skin. Opted for an hour massage, and it was actually a pretty decent massage. She actually tried to work out your knots and took direction well. After the massage, there was no tease, she went straight to asking what I wanted. I told her all I got is $120, and she said normally she won't accept that, she wanted like $180, but she was DTF anyways. So off we went. Switched between mish and doggie, and blew in the bag. Pretty standard, not that exciting, but not a bad value IMO. Overall, would recommend. As I left, saw Coco and she looked super fun. Sucks I probably won't get a chance to play with her, she had some nice tits. She even gave me a kiss and told me to see her next time. Oh well.

  6. #13735
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to go the other day. I would say about 2 weeks ago, pulled up and it seems like they were cleaning out. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to be a wax / beauty place now. I waited about 10 minutes and decided it was a no go. I don't wax personally, and it also does not say 1+1 anymore unless I looked wrong. Feel free to DM with any follow up. I also noticed glances and glares from the lady that was cleaning LOL.
    Unless something has changed in the past 2 weeks but I was there about 3 weeks ago. The door was open and Ruby was behind the counter. The lobby, to me, usually looks like they are cleaning or organizing something. Several spas have skin care machines or products but don't let that cause doubts. The place is directly to the right of the hair salon.

  7. #13734

    1+1

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Studio is open. Mimi has been gone for awhile. Three older Auntie types available. IMO 1+1 on Buck Jones Rd is the better option.
    I wanted to go the other day. I would say about 2 weeks ago, pulled up and it seems like they were cleaning out. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to be a wax / beauty place now. I waited about 10 minutes and decided it was a no go. I don't wax personally, and it also does not say 1+1 anymore unless I looked wrong. Feel free to DM with any follow up. I also noticed glances and glares from the lady that was cleaning LOL.

  8. #13733
    Quote Originally Posted by King11  [View Original Post]
    Haven't dreamed in a while (last October), and was wondering if Studio was still worth going to or are there better spots you guys prefer now? I know Mimi is gone from there now, is there anyone there you guys recommend that's like her either at Studio or another spot? Thanks.
    Studio is open. Mimi has been gone for awhile. Three older Auntie types available. IMO 1+1 on Buck Jones Rd is the better option.

  9. #13732

    Champion is still open

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    I may have missed a posting on it but today I went to Lucky Spa on Gorman but it's taped off due to big fire.
    I was there last week.

  10. #13731

    Lucky Spa Fire

    I may have missed a posting on it but today I went to Lucky Spa on Gorman but it's taped off due to big fire.

  11. #13730
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Last day today.
    Damn. Just when I getting prepared to go. Heard good things. I can't go today anyway due to work and funds.

  12. #13729

    MH Coco

    Last day today.

  13. #13728
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    If you mean the town of Wake Forest. No.

    I believe MH is on Wake Forest Rd in Downtown Raleigh.
    Yeap. Definitely gone. The location where it used to be is en route to my way home so I drive by there every now and again in hopes of it being open. It was my go-to and super convenient for me to go to. Little wait time if any (sense I went there so often) and was didn't have to break my path away from home. Definitely missed.

  14. #13727
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleih  [View Original Post]
    Is the WF place still open?
    If you mean the town of Wake Forest. No.

    I believe MH is on Wake Forest Rd in Downtown Raleigh.

  15. #13726
    Nothing else in the area.

    There is an AMP in NE Raleigh Called "Mine". May just be called "M" in the reviews vs "MH" which is different.

    There was a great AMP in that area. But was busted 7-8 years ago.

    Wake Forest gets an AMP now and then, but they rarely last long. And none currently.

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFuns99  [View Original Post]
    Magic touch, all girl. Whatever you want to call it.

    Went to check it out even though no answer on phone, based on reviews I've seen (since I'm new here). It looks deserted and no one is there.

    Where is there one close to Henderson or Oxford?

    Play safe,

    Sharky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape