Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 927 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 13898
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13733

    Champion is still open

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    I may have missed a posting on it but today I went to Lucky Spa on Gorman but it's taped off due to big fire.
    I was there last week.

  2. #13732

    Lucky Spa Fire

    I may have missed a posting on it but today I went to Lucky Spa on Gorman but it's taped off due to big fire.

  3. #13731
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Last day today.
    Damn. Just when I getting prepared to go. Heard good things. I can't go today anyway due to work and funds.

  4. #13730

    MH Coco

    Last day today.

  5. #13729
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    If you mean the town of Wake Forest. No.

    I believe MH is on Wake Forest Rd in Downtown Raleigh.
    Yeap. Definitely gone. The location where it used to be is en route to my way home so I drive by there every now and again in hopes of it being open. It was my go-to and super convenient for me to go to. Little wait time if any (sense I went there so often) and was didn't have to break my path away from home. Definitely missed.

  6. #13728
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleih  [View Original Post]
    Is the WF place still open?
    If you mean the town of Wake Forest. No.

    I believe MH is on Wake Forest Rd in Downtown Raleigh.

  7. #13727
    Nothing else in the area.

    There is an AMP in NE Raleigh Called "Mine". May just be called "M" in the reviews vs "MH" which is different.

    There was a great AMP in that area. But was busted 7-8 years ago.

    Wake Forest gets an AMP now and then, but they rarely last long. And none currently.

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFuns99  [View Original Post]
    Magic touch, all girl. Whatever you want to call it.

    Went to check it out even though no answer on phone, based on reviews I've seen (since I'm new here). It looks deserted and no one is there.

    Where is there one close to Henderson or Oxford?

    Play safe,

    Sharky.

  8. #13726

    Franklinton

    Magic touch, all girl. Whatever you want to call it.

    Went to check it out even though no answer on phone, based on reviews I've seen (since I'm new here). It looks deserted and no one is there.

    Where is there one close to Henderson or Oxford?

    Play safe,

    Sharky.

  9. #13725

    Wake Forest

    Is the WF place still open?

  10. #13724

    Is Studio still worth going to these days?

    Haven't dreamed in a while (last October), and was wondering if Studio was still worth going to or are there better spots you guys prefer now? I know Mimi is gone from there now, is there anyone there you guys recommend that's like her either at Studio or another spot? Thanks.

  11. #13723
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure Coco is the mamasan.
    I don't think Coco is the mamasan. She and Mia are both a good time. Different bodies, with Coco being curvy for an Asian girl, and Mia being more typical spinner type. Coco's are either natural or the most real feeling man made's I have come across. Mia's are bolt on's but nice too. Mia is there until June 30.

  12. #13722
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLeague  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I was actually thinking about trying out the Fayetteville scene given how often it's been talked about here (in being good). Thanks!
    That's why I wanted to give a heads-up. As of right now no other reports. But dees is affiliated with ah kai and all good in spring lake. So just be cautious.

  13. #13721
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville
    Damn. I was actually thinking about trying out the Fayetteville scene given how often it's been talked about here (in being good). Thanks!

  14. #13720

    Dees

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville
    Oh crap! Thanks man, I was heading down there Thursday to hit up Ah Kai.

    Hmm, guess I will skip it just in case.

  15. #13719
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how Coco is. Went and had a dream a week ago and got mimi. Very playful and nice body. Also got offered the 4 hands but declined. I think the 2nd girl was the Mamasan. Large breasts which she showed me. Sounds like they rotate the girls. Best place to park is down the hill to the left on a side street. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to MH.

    Any more reports on the other ones. Feel free to DM me.
    Last week I went in during my lunch break. Drew Mia, great massage, great personality, and left happy. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape