Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 16658
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16493
    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    I've seen Rebecca a bunch of times in the past but the last 2-3 times she's ghosted me once I got to her incall so I'm pretty much at the point where I won't bother unless I'm truly desperate. I haven't seen her in a while but I always had a good time when we were able to connect. She is a little older but I think her pictures are pretty accurate.

  2. #16492

  3. #16491

    Ask Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Dani is still around? I don't have a link to any live ads because as far as I can tell she hasn't posted on STG or anywhere else in months.

    Communication was terrible but she was good at what she did and was better than most of what's on STG, so I was hoping she might still be around (perhaps posting somewhere other than STG or Tryst) and available. Unfortunately, many girls change handles or numbers regularly so searching by those isn't practical.
    Jen and her are tight, you could ask her. Here's her latest ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/674983028234

    I would guess she's on a state vacation.

  4. #16490

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    Seen her once back in April for early morning fun. I went in for BBjCIM and she upgraded me to a QV no extra charge. It was fun, she's not a 10 but doesn't look bad in person compared to some others on STG. Only been able to meet up once though, booking with her has become difficult, will set up appointment and give location then ghost.

  5. #16489

    What became of Dani?

    Does anybody know if Dani is still around? I don't have a link to any live ads because as far as I can tell she hasn't posted on STG or anywhere else in months.

    Communication was terrible but she was good at what she did and was better than most of what's on STG, so I was hoping she might still be around (perhaps posting somewhere other than STG or Tryst) and available. Unfortunately, many girls change handles or numbers regularly so searching by those isn't practical.

  6. #16488

    Definitely not worth the money or time

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once pricey for what it is. Probs more like 49. Crack user.
    I saw her once as well. Not only older than she lets on, but a good deal chunkier as well. Cellulite, rolls of fat, etc. I wasn't aware of the crack use, but she's someone I'd avoid regardless.

  7. #16487
    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    Saw her once pricey for what it is. Probs more like 49. Crack user.

  8. #16486

    Seen "Who wants to PLAY with ME"?

    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  9. #16485

    Worth it

    Had a visit over the weekend with this one. Super pretty and short, about 5'3. Body is perfect and like the pictures. Says she's here til Tuesday and won't be back due to the others who constantly ruin the fun for the rest of us but I'd say go and see her before she leaves. Her qv is 130 and I definitely enjoyed it and wish I stayed longer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/210578890

  10. #16484

    What happend to jenna

    https://madison.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /8 be95 a2 f-febb-4 abd-b8 e1-124 bee3697 e9.

    Was just thinking about her was wondering if anyone had her info maybe was probs the best bbw I had seen here. Number seems to be dead (aka not activated anymore).

  11. #16483
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking777  [View Original Post]
    Don't be putting the hotel out there they are at. Maybe you shouldn't be in this game pal.
    LOL but they will give you the address in the very first message along with every juicy detail of the menu along with prices.

  12. #16482

    Amber is a putrid cesspool

    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    I disagree slightly. Yamii is very pretty, her face is much better than Amber. Amber does have a rocking body, but Yamii has a pristine body for a black girl. Her ass is perfectly shaped. Her little quivers and moans are so hot. Ambers apartment smells like smokes and Yamii picks very nice hotels. I don't care for Ambers attitude. It's work to get to know her, where Yamii had that GF vibe the minute I walked in the room. Amber had a sweat odor to her, while Yamii smelled fresh and clean out of a shower. That little black pussy tastes so good. And for a bare BJ. Yamii"s mouth is about 10 degrees hotter and she sucks dick better I think. Same price point. I'm going back to Yamii. Communications were great and I prefer these nicer hotels over a smoky apartment where papa might be creeping around.
    Yamii is very pretty and knows what to do. She's very pretty and has a bangin body. That being said, Amber is probably the most rude, crude, and loathsome woman I've ever dealt with. Communication started out good but then she started telling me what to do and I was not comfortable with that so I told her that and she immediately send several disrespectful texts. Won't even get into what she sent. Just a complete ****.

  13. #16481

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDove608  [View Original Post]
    As the title says any intel for the RRI? Saw this listing here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/394561303771.
    Don't be putting the hotel out there they are at. Maybe you shouldn't be in this game pal.

  14. #16480

    Older Chinese ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDove608  [View Original Post]
    As the title says any intel for the RRI? Saw this listing here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/394561303771.
    It's the same group that has been bringing in the over fifty ladies at the apartment and the other notel. They just moved here for some reason. I wouldn't waste my time.

  15. #16479

    Any intel on the Asian women at Red Roof?

    As the title says any intel for the RRI? Saw this listing here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/394561303771.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape