Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 16658
-
06-24-26 17:14 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 127I've seen Rebecca a bunch of times in the past but the last 2-3 times she's ghosted me once I got to her incall so I'm pretty much at the point where I won't bother unless I'm truly desperate. I haven't seen her in a while but I always had a good time when we were able to connect. She is a little older but I think her pictures are pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by WestWill
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 16:42 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 58Alexa
Has anyone seen this beauty?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/907433800202
-
06-24-26 14:38 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 37Ask Jen
Jen and her are tight, you could ask her. Here's her latest ad:
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/674983028234
I would guess she's on a state vacation.
-
06-24-26 11:13 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 58Rebecca
Seen her once back in April for early morning fun. I went in for BBjCIM and she upgraded me to a QV no extra charge. It was fun, she's not a 10 but doesn't look bad in person compared to some others on STG. Only been able to meet up once though, booking with her has become difficult, will set up appointment and give location then ghost.
Originally Posted by WestWill
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:05 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 338What became of Dani?
Does anybody know if Dani is still around? I don't have a link to any live ads because as far as I can tell she hasn't posted on STG or anywhere else in months.
Communication was terrible but she was good at what she did and was better than most of what's on STG, so I was hoping she might still be around (perhaps posting somewhere other than STG or Tryst) and available. Unfortunately, many girls change handles or numbers regularly so searching by those isn't practical.
-
06-24-26 09:02 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 338Definitely not worth the money or time
I saw her once as well. Not only older than she lets on, but a good deal chunkier as well. Cellulite, rolls of fat, etc. I wasn't aware of the crack use, but she's someone I'd avoid regardless.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 00:54 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 206Saw her once pricey for what it is. Probs more like 49. Crack user.
Originally Posted by WestWill
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 21:17 #16486Regular Member

Posts: 24Seen "Who wants to PLAY with ME"?
Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?
Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.
She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.
Any help appreciated.
-
06-22-26 09:28 #16485Senior Member

Posts: 30Worth it
Had a visit over the weekend with this one. Super pretty and short, about 5'3. Body is perfect and like the pictures. Says she's here til Tuesday and won't be back due to the others who constantly ruin the fun for the rest of us but I'd say go and see her before she leaves. Her qv is 130 and I definitely enjoyed it and wish I stayed longer.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/210578890
-
06-21-26 19:37 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 206What happend to jenna
https://madison.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /8 be95 a2 f-febb-4 abd-b8 e1-124 bee3697 e9.
Was just thinking about her was wondering if anyone had her info maybe was probs the best bbw I had seen here. Number seems to be dead (aka not activated anymore).
-
06-19-26 11:25 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 223LOL but they will give you the address in the very first message along with every juicy detail of the menu along with prices.
Originally Posted by Viking777
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 10:45 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 62Amber is a putrid cesspool
Yamii is very pretty and knows what to do. She's very pretty and has a bangin body. That being said, Amber is probably the most rude, crude, and loathsome woman I've ever dealt with. Communication started out good but then she started telling me what to do and I was not comfortable with that so I told her that and she immediately send several disrespectful texts. Won't even get into what she sent. Just a complete ****.
Originally Posted by PackerBacker4
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 21:16 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 89Asians
Don't be putting the hotel out there they are at. Maybe you shouldn't be in this game pal.
Originally Posted by TurtleDove608
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 21:00 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 1133Older Chinese ladies
It's the same group that has been bringing in the over fifty ladies at the apartment and the other notel. They just moved here for some reason. I wouldn't waste my time.
Originally Posted by TurtleDove608
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 10:58 #16479Regular Member

Posts: 13Any intel on the Asian women at Red Roof?
As the title says any intel for the RRI? Saw this listing here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/394561303771.








Reply With Quote





