Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 296 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4297

    I think Mia is Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison72  [View Original Post]
    In Sarasota for the day so of course have to stop in. Mia greets me t the door, takes me back to the room, give her the $$, comes back a few minutes later buck naked. Mia is young, beautiful body, not an ounce of fat on her. Starts climbing on top of me, tell her I want a table shower. Down the hall we go, she does a nice job of cleaning, gliding her body all over me. Not much TUMA but a nice BBBJ. Back to the room tells me lie down face up. Gets back into BBBJ then comes around and says eat my pussy. Who am I to say no. She climbs over me drops her sweet box on my face and continues sucking. I eventually have her stop and lie back on the bed. Puts the cover on, sucks a little more then guides in me. Couple of positions, really enjoyed doggie with her cute little ass.

    Told me Lucky is gone. Did meet Grace, a little older but looked like she would be fun too. Mia is there until the end of the month.
    I think you actually saw Lucky. I was disappointed to hear that Lucky had left before I got to see her again, but Mia sounded promising so I called to make an appointment. I was told that there was no Mia and that Grace and Lucky were the only 2 ladies available. I immediately snatched up Lucky.

    These girls all seem to have a Schtick that they follow and the way you describe Mia, I immediately thought of Lucky. . . She did not do too much TUMA, but gave a really solid BBBJ. And she liked to have her pussy munched on. Also, after the collection of funds, she shows up to the room bubbly and buck naked. Thought about seeing Grace, but I had too much fun with Lucky to pass up another chance to see her.

    Had another great visit with Lucky. She leaves at the end of the month.

    Gator.

  2. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Crescent on the Island in Venice, If all you want is L1, the gal there is damn good with the slow tease and you also get a fantastic massage. But, be advised she is strictly L1 and no skin or roaming is allowed. It's a shame because she is hot as hell.
    That's perfectly fine with me. Great massage, L1, good tease, 50's and hot as hell.

    I found they do hot rocks too which really worked on a massage I have in Naples. At Crescent, I see there's two woman and one guy so a name would help.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while since I've been there, she is funny. Said I am too young to be going to these places and to find a girlfriend LMAO. Last time I was there. Been about 2-3 years. She also does a nice prostate massage. But I do liek the fact you get an actual massage from it.
    I'm 60 but like Asians, look young 50's. Never had them say that to maybe I look my age. Wish I discovered AMPs in my 40's but was married. Hen again, maybe I'm better off from not spending too much.

  3. #4295

    Eastern Mia,

    In Sarasota for the day so of course have to stop in. Mia greets me t the door, takes me back to the room, give her the $$, comes back a few minutes later buck naked. Mia is young, beautiful body, not an ounce of fat on her. Starts climbing on top of me, tell her I want a table shower. Down the hall we go, she does a nice job of cleaning, gliding her body all over me. Not much TUMA but a nice BBBJ. Back to the room tells me lie down face up. Gets back into BBBJ then comes around and says eat my pussy. Who am I to say no. She climbs over me drops her sweet box on my face and continues sucking. I eventually have her stop and lie back on the bed. Puts the cover on, sucks a little more then guides in me. Couple of positions, really enjoyed doggie with her cute little ass.

    Told me Lucky is gone. Did meet Grace, a little older but looked like she would be fun too. Mia is there until the end of the month.

  4. #4294
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been by Healiing touch in Venice anytime lately.
    Yes, just received therapeutic massage.

  5. #4293

    Crescent over Healing Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    What is the suggested tip for her?
    Its been a while since I've been there, she is funny. Said I am too young to be going to these places and to find a girlfriend LMAO. Last time I was there. Been about 2-3 years. She also does a nice prostate massage. But I do liek the fact you get an actual massage from it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been by Healiing touch in Venice anytime lately.
    Its an L1 place, girl is built thick (not fat) but thick. , nothing special.

  6. #4292

    Terrible location

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    It's supposed to open on July 16th.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    I have no information other than I drove by and saw the sign. I whipped back and saw a small sign on door that states "opening Soon". We can only hope that includes some hot asian legs! I may not be back by for a few weeks, so any of you swinging cocks that get by when they open, let us know what this place is about. Looks like still under construction. It could be a legit establishment. Personally I don't like the location next to a busy restaurant and gas station. We shall See. The address is 1807 Tamiami Trail, Venice past Lowes about a 1/2 mile on left.
    That is a very busy gas station, pizza and bagel spot. It gets a lot of foot traffic from normal customers.

  7. #4291

    Venice

    Anybody been by Healiing touch in Venice anytime lately.

  8. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    I have no information other than I drove by and saw the sign. I whipped back and saw a small sign on door that states "opening Soon". We can only hope that includes some hot asian legs! I may not be back by for a few weeks, so any of you swinging cocks that get by when they open, let us know what this place is about. Looks like still under construction. It could be a legit establishment. Personally I don't like the location next to a busy restaurant and gas station. We shall See. The address is 1807 Tamiami Trail, Venice past Lowes about a 1/2 mile on left.
    It's supposed to open on July 16th.

  9. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    She is older. Late 50's. Definitely takes care of herself; I've seen her doing yoga in the shop. She really isn't my cup of tea. Still. Treat her with respect and tip her well. She won't ask for it so you have to take care of her. She will be very appreciative.
    What is the suggested tip for her?

  10. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Tranquil on the Island in Venice, If all you want is L1, the gal there is damn good with the slow tease and you also get a fantastic massage. But, be advised she is strictly L1 and no skin or roaming is allowed. It's a shame because she is hot as hell.
    She is older. Late 50's. Definitely takes care of herself; I've seen her doing yoga in the shop. She really isn't my cup of tea. Still. Treat her with respect and tip her well. She won't ask for it so you have to take care of her. She will be very appreciative.

  11. #4287

    Yes sorry, I'm not sure why Tranquil was in my head

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    There is no Tranquil that I am aware of, are you referring to Crescent?
    Sorry. Yes Crescent Massage on the Island in Venice. There's another massage spot only a block up the road and there is no happiness there that I am aware of. It's Therapeutic massage or something like that. It's close to the shark tooth store.

  12. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Tranquil on the Island in Venice, If all you want is L1, the gal there is damn good with the slow tease and you also get a fantastic massage. But, be advised she is strictly L1 and no skin or roaming is allowed. It's a shame because she is hot as hell.
    There is no Tranquil that I am aware of, are you referring to Crescent?

  13. #4285

    Don't see a tranquil in Venice

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Tranquil on the Island in Venice, If all you want is L1, the gal there is damn good with the slow tease and you also get a fantastic massage. But, be advised she is strictly L1 and no skin or roaming is allowed. It's a shame because she is hot as hell.
    Don't see a Tranquil in Venice.

  14. #4284

    Tranquil

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good rub and tug with lots of foreplay / teasing? Especially in the nice sensitive area between my balls and legs?
    Tranquil on the Island in Venice, If all you want is L1, the gal there is damn good with the slow tease and you also get a fantastic massage. But, be advised she is strictly L1 and no skin or roaming is allowed. It's a shame because she is hot as hell.

  15. #4283

    L1 recommendations

    Can anyone recommend a good rub and tug with lots of foreplay / teasing? Especially in the nice sensitive area between my balls and legs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape