Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 813 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 12191
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11756

    Ayami at ffc

    Very nice GND girl, 23 yo looks about right, neat and clean. Pale smooth skin, slender build. Small b cup, nice looking nipples.

    Smells good, good dfk, amazing BJ, suction better than a freaking Dyson Lots of ball sucking too, best technique from ffc this year. Took the d well too, slippery.

    She gave me a nice massage after. English is ok, can carry basic conversation. Definitely recommend. She said ny customer quality bad, LOL. She wants to stay here for another week.

  2. #11755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Emma / Anna / any other "italian" or "spanish" girls these agencies advertise are latinas with stolen pics. Here's the other IG model they stole pics from https://www.instagram.com/sophiemudd/?hl=en.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksl93  [View Original Post]
    HighHeels is the old Elite Models. Mostly sharing here since they are an agency and their thread is dead. Met Sarai, a real girl from Spain (not like the ones from other agencies that are latinas pretending to be from Spain).

    She is the girl in the picture, but what the pic doesn't show are her stunning green eyes and beautiful smile. She also has morrocan ascendency so she is a very interesting mix. Her body is stunning and her pictures 100% match.

    I'll just say that I've been to most agencies, and have posted for years and she is definitely in the top of my all time list. She is extremely friendly, loves to kiss, and has the sweetest personality. Might be a vibes thing, but I have never had that type of girl before that feels like you've known her for a long time. You can also check her reviews on other sites, and they are all true. One of those rare occasions where I was glad to see her and spend a bit.

    More for 1 hour.

    HighHeels is a bit more strict on getting approved, and don't ask me what they ask nowadays since I got prescreened a while ago (I already got some private messages from my first review on the first time we met). On top of how amazing she is, she is one of those in the business because she is pursuing a passion. The girl is a freaking pilot and going to school for it so even the conversation was really interesting and she loves to talk. She is definitely a gem. Mostly sharing since I won't be able to see her again before she leaves due to work travel, but worth people knowing about her. Even more when some of the other agencies have been terrible lately.
    What's their website?

  3. #11754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Sarai at HighHeels

    HighHeels is the old Elite Models. Mostly sharing here since they are an agency and their thread is dead. Met Sarai, a real girl from Spain (not like the ones from other agencies that are latinas pretending to be from Spain).

    She is the girl in the picture, but what the pic doesn't show are her stunning green eyes and beautiful smile. She also has morrocan ascendency so she is a very interesting mix. Her body is stunning and her pictures 100% match.

    I'll just say that I've been to most agencies, and have posted for years and she is definitely in the top of my all time list. She is extremely friendly, loves to kiss, and has the sweetest personality. Might be a vibes thing, but I have never had that type of girl before that feels like you've known her for a long time. You can also check her reviews on other sites, and they are all true. One of those rare occasions where I was glad to see her and spend a bit.

    More for 1 hour.

    HighHeels is a bit more strict on getting approved, and don't ask me what they ask nowadays since I got prescreened a while ago (I already got some private messages from my first review on the first time we met). On top of how amazing she is, she is one of those in the business because she is pursuing a passion. The girl is a freaking pilot and going to school for it so even the conversation was really interesting and she loves to talk. She is definitely a gem. Mostly sharing since I won't be able to see her again before she leaves due to work travel, but worth people knowing about her. Even more when some of the other agencies have been terrible lately.

  4. #11753
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I think it is the same person but it's been months since I booked Emma last. Anna looked familiar.
    Thanks a lot for confirming! They said Emma got a few tattoos, where is it?

  5. #11752
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda suspicious Emma at jb is the same person with Anna. If someone happens to see both they may verify it.
    I think it is the same person but it's been months since I booked Emma last. Anna looked familiar.

  6. #11751
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I took the bullet for you guys: AB888 Anna is 100% not the girl in the pictures (obviously too good to be true). She's a Latin looking girl with big fake boobs that's been in DC before, but changed name. I'd give appearance 7/10 and performance 7/10, decent but not nowhere near the other white girls like Valeria.

    Anyone see Emma at Joyfulbay?
    I'm kinda suspicious Emma at jb is the same person with Anna. If someone happens to see both they may verify it.

  7. #11750

    Emma is hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I took the bullet for you guys: AB888 Anna is 100% not the girl in the pictures (obviously too good to be true). She's a Latin looking girl with big fake boobs that's been in DC before, but changed name. I'd give appearance 7/10 and performance 7/10, decent but not nowhere near the other white girls like Valeria.

    Anyone see Emma at Joyfulbay?
    Emma's pics are also not real but she's hot as fuck. I think she's Venezuelan. Petite, really nice tits, likes to DFK. I saw her a few months ago. Pretty sure her and Anna are friends because they always seem to be in the area at the same time.

  8. #11749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    Without doubt fake photos off some OF or Insta model, or even AI for the first photo. Didn't even bother to do image search.
    Anna at AB888 is 100% fake. My old supervisor that I got into this hobby loves white chicks with big tits and any time he sees these agencies post "Italian" or some random white chick he always gets excited, no matter how many times I tell him he's stupid and they aren't real pics, let alone a fucking Italian.

    So I reversed searched this one just to prove a point.

    www.instagram.com/sophielisss.

  9. #11748
    I took the bullet for you guys: AB888 Anna is 100% not the girl in the pictures (obviously too good to be true). She's a Latin looking girl with big fake boobs that's been in DC before, but changed name. I'd give appearance 7/10 and performance 7/10, decent but not nowhere near the other white girls like Valeria.

    Anyone see Emma at Joyfulbay?

  10. #11747

    Fake af LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I know we are all thinking the same thing. Too good to be true? Someone spill the beans.
    Without doubt fake photos off some OF or Insta model, or even AI for the first photo. Didn't even bother to do image search.

  11. #11746

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I know we are all thinking the same thing. Too good to be true? Someone spill the beans.
    So Anyone saw Anna?

  12. #11745
    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your review on Ayami.

    Which photos represent her mostly? Does she allow FIV? Is she a clock watcher? What are your suggestions when I meet her?
    Probably the first poolside one although I think that enlarges her eyes a bit. She does have large eyes in person too though. Her butt is nice, but nice for an Asian so don't expect anything huge.

    I attempted to FIV but she preferred licking alone and came just through that surprisingly. Didn't seem to watch the clock at all. Went over the allotted time by a few minutes.

    As for suggestions, not a lot. She has really good English imo, not native but she can get her point across easily. Jist have fun and enjoy the dfk.

  13. #11744

    Ayami

    Quote Originally Posted by PawnLover  [View Original Post]
    To echo some reports on the other site, ayami is very pretty with a good butt despite being slim. Good DFk which is something I really go for. Basic English was fine with no communication issues. Finished in doggy which was an excellent sight. Highly recommend.

    Also had time to see Nozomi earlier this week, friendly and personable with good Cs. Not a ton of DFK but she's extremely tight. Like struggled to get a digit in. Recommend her as well.
    Thanks for your review on Ayami.

    Which photos represent her mostly? Does she allow FIV? Is she a clock watcher? What are your suggestions when I meet her?

  14. #11743

    Karen at ABFY

    Did anyone meet Karen in the past days? Is she the JAV on the photo?

    I searched for her based on the photos and she still works at a soap-land in Tokyo tonight and this week.

  15. #11742

    Ayami

    To echo some reports on the other site, ayami is very pretty with a good butt despite being slim. Good DFk which is something I really go for. Basic English was fine with no communication issues. Finished in doggy which was an excellent sight. Highly recommend.

    Also had time to see Nozomi earlier this week, friendly and personable with good Cs. Not a ton of DFK but she's extremely tight. Like struggled to get a digit in. Recommend her as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape