Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 813 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 12184
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    Without doubt fake photos off some OF or Insta model, or even AI for the first photo. Didn't even bother to do image search.
    Anna at AB888 is 100% fake. My old supervisor that I got into this hobby loves white chicks with big tits and any time he sees these agencies post "Italian" or some random white chick he always gets excited, no matter how many times I tell him he's stupid and they aren't real pics, let alone a fucking Italian.

    So I reversed searched this one just to prove a point.

    www.instagram.com/sophielisss.

  2. #11748
    I took the bullet for you guys: AB888 Anna is 100% not the girl in the pictures (obviously too good to be true). She's a Latin looking girl with big fake boobs that's been in DC before, but changed name. I'd give appearance 7/10 and performance 7/10, decent but not nowhere near the other white girls like Valeria.

    Anyone see Emma at Joyfulbay?

  3. #11747

    Fake af LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I know we are all thinking the same thing. Too good to be true? Someone spill the beans.
    Without doubt fake photos off some OF or Insta model, or even AI for the first photo. Didn't even bother to do image search.

  4. #11746

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I know we are all thinking the same thing. Too good to be true? Someone spill the beans.
    So Anyone saw Anna?

  5. #11745
    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your review on Ayami.

    Which photos represent her mostly? Does she allow FIV? Is she a clock watcher? What are your suggestions when I meet her?
    Probably the first poolside one although I think that enlarges her eyes a bit. She does have large eyes in person too though. Her butt is nice, but nice for an Asian so don't expect anything huge.

    I attempted to FIV but she preferred licking alone and came just through that surprisingly. Didn't seem to watch the clock at all. Went over the allotted time by a few minutes.

    As for suggestions, not a lot. She has really good English imo, not native but she can get her point across easily. Jist have fun and enjoy the dfk.

  6. #11744

    Ayami

    Quote Originally Posted by PawnLover  [View Original Post]
    To echo some reports on the other site, ayami is very pretty with a good butt despite being slim. Good DFk which is something I really go for. Basic English was fine with no communication issues. Finished in doggy which was an excellent sight. Highly recommend.

    Also had time to see Nozomi earlier this week, friendly and personable with good Cs. Not a ton of DFK but she's extremely tight. Like struggled to get a digit in. Recommend her as well.
    Thanks for your review on Ayami.

    Which photos represent her mostly? Does she allow FIV? Is she a clock watcher? What are your suggestions when I meet her?

  7. #11743

    Karen at ABFY

    Did anyone meet Karen in the past days? Is she the JAV on the photo?

    I searched for her based on the photos and she still works at a soap-land in Tokyo tonight and this week.

  8. #11742

    Ayami

    To echo some reports on the other site, ayami is very pretty with a good butt despite being slim. Good DFk which is something I really go for. Basic English was fine with no communication issues. Finished in doggy which was an excellent sight. Highly recommend.

    Also had time to see Nozomi earlier this week, friendly and personable with good Cs. Not a ton of DFK but she's extremely tight. Like struggled to get a digit in. Recommend her as well.

  9. #11741
    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Didn't look good at all didn't even want to get serviced by her. Like she looks rough. Tits we're obviously not the same size as the picture as well CC is a girl who came last year and was terrible but they change her pictures and name.
    Miyu showed up on JB site too. I tried to see Miyu yesterday evening but booker said she was off for the day. Fortunately unfortunate. Her pics looked like my type tho.

    Good luck on the hiatus and see you back next week.

  10. #11740

    Miya hot K girl at AB

    The stars lined up and I got the appointment with Miya today. The pics on the site are 100% accurate — what you see is what you get, I would rate 8. 5/10.

    The session started with a hot make-out session in the bedroom. We quickly disrobed and she immediately started stroking my cock while rubbing her big tits on me. It was hot and I knew I was going to have a great time.

    We did mouthwash and had a quick shower with a preview BJ. Back in the bedroom, we started another make-out session and DFK'd for a few minutes. I moved down to suck on her big tits while playing with her V on the outside. Her nipples are great to suck on and she allows unlimited access. She sat me down and gave me a long BBBJ. Her technique is decent, but the view of her moving ass was amazing. I really wish there had been a mirror behind her!

    I laid her down on the bed and started DFK again, then moved down to kiss and suck on her neck. She got really turned on by this and I could feel her V getting very wet. I moved further down to her boobs, got her nipples nice and erect, and then went down for some DATY. After dining for a while, she aggressively pulled me up, had me lie down, and got on top of me. She started DFK and did P2 P with her dripping V. She did this for a few minutes, then teased the head in and out of her V. It felt amazing.

    After a few minutes she put on the condom. We went through CG, Lotus, RCG, Doggy, Flat Doggy, and Mish, where I finally unloaded in the cap. During the entire session she was really into it, constantly DFK'ing and holding me tight like we were lovers.

    After cleanup she immediately started stroking me, trying to get me hard again. Unfortunately I was spent, but the effort was appreciated. We took a quick shower and I was on my way. I would definitely repeat if I have time next week.

  11. #11739

    Momo is a sex demon

    She is about 5'5 I think nice tits and kinda thick in thighs and ass department for Asian she very cheerful. Performance was outstanding. She was a sex demon sucked my soul out of my body. Like top head I ever received form an Asian discussion recently. Sucked me till I came and kept sucking until I squirmed her away. Definitely would recommend. This was my last report for a while as I take a hiatus but she was pretty damn good! Body 8. 5.

    Performance 9. 0 . She was high as hell during the session LOL I don't know if that helped her performance but shit she was great!

    Yall be healthy and safe🫡

  12. #11738

    Asian Sensation. Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these two. Momo body if it's similar looks good. I need to see another review of miyu that's reliable. Or hopefully some post her on ter.
    Saw Momo from Asian Sensation today.

    I can't stand the pictures on the websites. The faces are featureless, so wasn't sure what to expect. She answered the door with a bra on. And that's it. Not much English, but there were a few words I said she knew (pasta). Nice body, big areolas. No idea about boob size or height because I'm 6'3" (she is shorter, that's all I know) and her boobs were great enough for me. I'd guess the pictures on the site are representative of her.

    Took care of donation (I declined any add-ons), blue toast, and headed to the shower. Got good and soapy, kissing, and preview. Dried off and to the bed. DATY for a while (I like it) and she seemed to enjoy it too. BBBJ led to her on top where I busted. Cuddling and massage to unwind. She "happy moans" a lot which I took as a good sign. Likes to kiss. Got good value for the time. I think she'll be here another week or so. Would definitely repeat.

  13. #11737
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She's the same Tina of Asian Butterfly fame when they had the apartment in Tysons. Rocked my world a few times!
    Sounds like you and FOX both had some good experience with her. I shall schedule an appointment with her today.

  14. #11736
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Was the pearl necklace pre-negotiated? Was there an upcharge? Sounds like she took it well.
    She took it super well, I gave her a extra tips just to be kind. Something to remember about.

  15. #11735
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Are her boobs man-made or natural?
    MM sir, but felt really good for mm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape