Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1535

    More details and clarity

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Ok here we go, she opens the door and I can get a good look at her shape and nice smile right away. You have to ring the bell to get in, but that's good because less likely to be interrupted. She leads me to a room and collects for the hr. WE start with the massage and a pretty good one at that. I start grabbing here ass when she is on the table on her knees straddling my head. She is all business. She hops off and asks if I want to go now and finish massage later. I'm like hell ya! She collects after some negotiation and leaves for half a minute. Right back and she begins to disrobe and I'm loving what I see. He has huge knockers. With her clothes on you couldn't tell that much, but these were real natural Ds. She has me laying down and gets something out of the drawer. Puts some oil on me then the condom with her mouth. I'm loving this but she stops in less than a minute. Well alright because she starts the froggy asian-squat and begins to press me into her awwww man so nice! Then she is pumping up and down for only a minute or two before I pull her close to me so I can get her boobs in my mouth. I ask and she says she likes it. Her boobs are very large and they hold their shape. Soon after she hops off and says now you. So I'm alright lets go and she lays sideways on the table for standing mish. I insert and go deep and she goes ahhh while throwing her head back. She continues loving the deep mish with her knees up to her chest. I ask if she is flexible and she says yes. I spread her legs out to the sides with her knees bent. I'm really ready for this. I signal the turn over for her and she stays on the table on her knees. What a sight! I start to go in but ooops! She pulls it back and into the right hole. Damn she is even tighter this way. You know how they don't usually roll the condom all the way down? Well that ridge is hitting against the inside of her pussy making it feel like there is a more solid opening a few inches in. I change the angle and she starts contracting. I'm just in heaven plowing her deep and finally blow in the cover. She keeps pumping me while I am blowing without pumping much. She giggles a little then pulls off and brings out the wipes. What a trooper, no complaints, shows enjoyment in the act, and is cheerful all the way through. But then get this. She finishes the massage. I ask for specific places and she does a really good job. An awesome job all the way around. On the way out she offers me a card, she says ten times and the next one is free LOL I point are her couch and she says no, massage. But she's cool about it. Very satisfying, and highly recommended. The card says Mango on it but the sigh outside still says Amazing, I think.
    I guess I thought the locals would know I was talking about what has been called Amazing massage on Powers frontage road south of Constitution. The new spa name is Mango, but I think the sign still says Amazing out front and if you look it up on rub maps dot ch it is still called Amazing.

    For you out of towners:
    2306 n powers Blvd suite #130
    719-596-9271
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-amazing-massage-colorado-springs-co-21451?adv_search=advanced-search-14555908#rubmaps

  2. #1534

    Amazing Coco

    Ok here we go, she opens the door and I can get a good look at her shape and nice smile right away. You have to ring the bell to get in, but that's good because less likely to be interrupted. She leads me to a room and collects for the hr. WE start with the massage and a pretty good one at that. I start grabbing here ass when she is on the table on her knees straddling my head. She is all business. She hops off and asks if I want to go now and finish massage later. I'm like hell ya! She collects after some negotiation and leaves for half a minute. Right back and she begins to disrobe and I'm loving what I see. He has huge knockers. With her clothes on you couldn't tell that much, but these were real natural Ds. She has me laying down and gets something out of the drawer. Puts some oil on me then the condom with her mouth. I'm loving this but she stops in less than a minute. Well alright because she starts the froggy asian-squat and begins to press me into her awwww man so nice! Then she is pumping up and down for only a minute or two before I pull her close to me so I can get her boobs in my mouth. I ask and she says she likes it. Her boobs are very large and they hold their shape. Soon after she hops off and says now you. So I'm alright lets go and she lays sideways on the table for standing mish. I insert and go deep and she goes ahhh while throwing her head back. She continues loving the deep mish with her knees up to her chest. I ask if she is flexible and she says yes. I spread her legs out to the sides with her knees bent. I'm really ready for this. I signal the turn over for her and she stays on the table on her knees. What a sight! I start to go in but ooops! She pulls it back and into the right hole. Damn she is even tighter this way. You know how they don't usually roll the condom all the way down? Well that ridge is hitting against the inside of her pussy making it feel like there is a more solid opening a few inches in. I change the angle and she starts contracting. I'm just in heaven plowing her deep and finally blow in the cover. She keeps pumping me while I am blowing without pumping much. She giggles a little then pulls off and brings out the wipes. What a trooper, no complaints, shows enjoyment in the act, and is cheerful all the way through. But then get this. She finishes the massage. I ask for specific places and she does a really good job. An awesome job all the way around. On the way out she offers me a card, she says ten times and the next one is free LOL I point are her couch and she says no, massage. But she's cool about it. Very satisfying, and highly recommended. The card says Mango on it but the sigh outside still says Amazing, I think.

  3. #1533

    Plowing BBW anyone?

    Stopped by Pattaya even though it was in the last 50 reviewed on RM, and was met by a big girl. Everybody is named Lisa now. She was nice, big boobs had the implant behind normal breast material, but were nice. Big belly big ass. BJ just long enough to get the cover installed but good enough. She didn't even attempt to go froggy or cowgirl. I would love to hear Phred try 69 with her. No more Phred LOL just kidding ;0).

    So she lays down for mish and it is surprisingly good, good feel all the way through the deep plowing. Every once in a while I went really deep but didn't hit anything but her face showed she didn't like it. Nonetheless the plowing continued. Then I wanted to see what she felt like in other positions so doggy first, then standing doggy with her knees on the table, then standing mish. I decided she felt best in regular mish so I asked her to lay down again and she asked for more because it was taking too long. Big mistake! WE went mish and I plowed and plowed. She didn't complain again but refused a little foot rub at the end. I was satisfied with the really good plowing, but she did complain a little. Better than some. She wasn't worn out like some are.

  4. #1532
    Quote Originally Posted by NghtStrike  [View Original Post]
    They can take photos of you all they want, it won't do anything. For any sort of a legal case, they have to have proof you paid for services. Simply entering the building is not enough evidence to prove it. And let's say they post the photos publicly, there's a risk you could sue for defamation. Because again, just entering the establishment doesn't prove what actions you took.
    After my previous post I am not saying don't go. Just be careful and aware of what is going on. And if you want to be safer stay away from the top 50 reviewed on rub maps in the last six months. Go for the UTR places.

  5. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by NghtStrike  [View Original Post]
    They can take photos of you all they want, it won't do anything. For any sort of a legal case, they have to have proof you paid for services. Simply entering the building is not enough evidence to prove it. And let's say they post the photos publicly, there's a risk you could sue for defamation. Because again, just entering the establishment doesn't prove what actions you took.
    Dude, it takes more than entering a known house of ill repute to convict you of solicitation, true. But the fact that you entered is not disputed and is true. And since almost none of them are "massage" services anymore to try and get around the city ordinance, you don't have that excuse. Since it is a fact that you entered, and you don't have the just going for a massage excuse, your reputation is toast with anyone who cares. What happens when your boss and co-workers find out? Girlfriend, wife, children, anyone you want to do business with. They will see you as a sleaze bag if they care at all. Some will not care, but you will get a lot of side-eyed looks.

    So it is not without damage. Do you have any enemies? Anyone you have offended or don't get along with? They can say you go there and it isn't slander because it is true. It could be a lot of trouble for you.

    There is another danger. Let's say one of the girls does an undercover and is given the chance to go free if they record you agreeing to service. Even if you go through with it they have got you. And I think you become a sex offender for life. YIKES!!

    So be careful and don't think you are untouchable.

  6. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    I agree about being careful out there. But my approach is to focus more on the under the radar places. This means the places that are not currently being reviewed on rub maps because that is where the intelligence on who to target is being gathered. Read the article on KRDO website. In addition, maybe don't review there if you can see how this is playing out. Being careful also extends to protecting the ecosystem, so to speak. Supporting these UTR spots helps keep them going and doesn't feed the do-gooders and those in the media who are fighting for ratings. So if you are going to Ichiban, Star, Victory, Noir and the like you are much more likely to be photographed entering and exiting. Maybe put on that old Dick Tracy disguise kit you got so many years ago LOL, but maybe just a hat and sunglasses will work. This is somewhat tongue in cheek, but should be given some consideration. And remember, almost none of these places have the word massage in their name nor their service description, so that excuse that I was just going for a massage will be hard to get people to believe..
    They can take photos of you all they want, it won't do anything. For any sort of a legal case, they have to have proof you paid for services. Simply entering the building is not enough evidence to prove it. And let's say they post the photos publicly, there's a risk you could sue for defamation. Because again, just entering the establishment doesn't prove what actions you took.

  7. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Which is Mango now?
    Out on powers. Used to be called Amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    In addition, maybe don't review there if you can see how this is playing out.
    I agree. Seems like adding fuel to the fire.

  8. #1528

    Being careful

    I agree about being careful out there. But my approach is to focus more on the under the radar places. This means the places that are not currently being reviewed on rub maps because that is where the intelligence on who to target is being gathered. Read the article on KRDO website. In addition, maybe don't review there if you can see how this is playing out. Being careful also extends to protecting the ecosystem, so to speak. Supporting these UTR spots helps keep them going and doesn't feed the do-gooders and those in the media who are fighting for ratings. So if you are going to Ichiban, Star, Victory, Noir and the like you are much more likely to be photographed entering and exiting. Maybe put on that old Dick Tracy disguise kit you got so many years ago LOL, but maybe just a hat and sunglasses will work. This is somewhat tongue in cheek, but should be given some consideration. And remember, almost none of these places have the word massage in their name nor their service description, so that excuse that I was just going for a massage will be hard to get people to believe.

    So be careful out there.

  9. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I went to Victory. They were busy so I went with MMS Jenni that I Have had before. She is late 40's Dishwater blond hair, natural C's trimmed. The TS was good with everything well washed. Back to room for above average deep tissue massage. Flip for great oral BBBJ /69 then covered FS and finish with BB69 CIM. Jenni said several new girls in July. I saw one girl who looked very nice.

    Be Careful out there.

    Phred.
    What did you pay for this visit? They have had a lot of pretty rough looking women there lately.

  10. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchticker  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Bronco. I decided to drive around town and check the scene out. Both Noir and Star's signs are off as well, however Lotus, Ichiban, Mango, and Pattaya seem to be business as usual.
    Which is Mango now? I drove by what was New Asian for a few years and now has a new name. I didn't totally catch it but the sign was on and the door was open.

    I stopped by Energy and walked in. I could hear music and some noises in the back rooms but nobody came out to greet me. They weren't closed but.

  11. #1525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 763

    Jenni at Victory

    Hi All.

    I went to Victory. They were busy so I went with MMS Jenni that I Have had before. She is late 40's Dishwater blond hair, natural C's trimmed. The TS was good with everything well washed. Back to room for above average deep tissue massage. Flip for great oral BBBJ /69 then covered FS and finish with BB69 CIM. Jenni said several new girls in July. I saw one girl who looked very nice.

    Be Careful out there.

    Phred.

  12. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Maybe their licenses aren't in order.
    I concur with Bronco. I decided to drive around town and check the scene out. Both Noir and Star's signs are off as well, however Lotus, Ichiban, Mango, and Pattaya seem to be business as usual.

  13. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    Stopped massage center on Galley and same thing. No open sign on and door was locked. I wonder if everyone is spooked.
    Maybe their licenses aren't in order.

  14. #1522

    Massage Center

    Quote Originally Posted by NghtStrike  [View Original Post]
    Well I decided to just check out Asian Massage, as I was in the area (was thinking I'd just look inside and probably leave). Walked up, saw no Open sign, pulled on the door, locked.
    Stopped massage center on Galley and same thing. No open sign on and door was locked. I wonder if everyone is spooked.

  15. #1521

    Craigslist

    Looking on there I went to Yaoshi spa. Called and yes she asks for a steep price. Really good massage and it takes her a minute or two to decide on what she is willing to do. 250 in and I was in. She is older but really good English and a really good body for an older lady. Now her boobs are natural C+ or maybe even D and they hold their shape, very nice. Then her pussy is not super tight but is very active, either spontaneously spasming or she has some really good muscle control. She had her own condoms so she is ready for it. She doesn't like to give BJ and no table shower etc, but she is a good lay. Only problem is she wants to rush you because she doesn't like her pussy to get worked over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape