Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1598
-
06-23-26 16:57 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 546Maybe their licenses aren't in order.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 09:10 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 55Massage Center
Stopped massage center on Galley and same thing. No open sign on and door was locked. I wonder if everyone is spooked.
Originally Posted by NghtStrike
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 13:00 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 546Craigslist
Looking on there I went to Yaoshi spa. Called and yes she asks for a steep price. Really good massage and it takes her a minute or two to decide on what she is willing to do. 250 in and I was in. She is older but really good English and a really good body for an older lady. Now her boobs are natural C+ or maybe even D and they hold their shape, very nice. Then her pussy is not super tight but is very active, either spontaneously spasming or she has some really good muscle control. She had her own condoms so she is ready for it. She doesn't like to give BJ and no table shower etc, but she is a good lay. Only problem is she wants to rush you because she doesn't like her pussy to get worked over.
-
06-20-26 21:42 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 29Well I didn't let this stop me, but other forces sure did. I decided to just check out Asian Massage, as I was in the area (was thinking I'd just look inside and probably leave). Walked up, saw no Open sign, pulled on the door, locked. I also see why KRDO went after them and others. They are right across the street.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 00:23 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 546I wouldn't let that stop you. The first thing will be checking for their licenses. It might even take a while to start. They have been after the owners, not even the girls historically.
Originally Posted by NghtStrike
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 17:28 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 29No kidding. What sucks is I was hoping to check on of those places out soon. Dang it!
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 00:29 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 546Well, they could call them to a hotel room and bust them there. Plus it is much more expensive to run that operation compared to setting up a massage shop. Each woman needs transportation and a portable table. Plus most of the places can't call themselves massage shops because they have to have licenses and meet other conditions. That's why they have changed their names to "healing" or "wellness". That's the first thing they will try to hassle them over. One of the biggest problems is their visa status. Let's see how that all works out.
Originally Posted by Escritic
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:30 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 242Better Approach
I am surprised that they don't go the mobile masseuse route. LE can't bust them that way.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:25 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 546UTR places are not on the list
This is another good reason to try out the under the radar bingo ;0).
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
If you are going to the 15 most reviewed places then the guys who park around the corner and wear sun glasses and a hat probably have the right idea.
-
06-14-26 23:22 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 546I read the article and there are 15 different spas reviewed on rubmaps in the last six months. There are more than that on rubmaps but the reviewing there has been slower so they are more than six months old and it appears that is as far back as the article authors have looked. They mention community involvement and that is a bigger problem really. Now your Dick Tracy moves may be useful.
Originally Posted by Frenchticker
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 10:15 #1513Regular Member

Posts: 13KRDO at it again
Can confirm, here is the printed version. https://krdo.com/news/2026/06/13/krd...orado-springs/
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there.
-
06-14-26 09:01 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 437KRDO at it again
Been seeing the last couple of days, I guess the main news report came out Saturday after game five but it's all over my social media. KRDO did a report on ALL our places in town. Be cautious all.
-
06-14-26 01:53 #1511Regular Member

Posts: 8Krdo 13
KRDO 13 is investigating the massage parlors in the city and talking to city leaders about it. Careful out there.
-
06-11-26 21:46 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 546Depends on where you go and how proud they are so to speak. Between 200 and 250 will get you taken care of depending on where you go.
Originally Posted by Escritic
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 19:48 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 242Is that the normal price for because? 2. 2? I thought MP was 1. 6 altogether. I don't go to AMP because they usually have aunties, not going to pay that much for aunties LOL.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





