Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 24820
-
06-26-26 14:25 #24475Regular Member

Posts: 20Hi all,
Does anyone have info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/179650510640
-
06-26-26 13:48 #24474Regular Member

Posts: 20Same experience
I reviewed her a while back. Set up an outcall. Very late. Many excuses. Finally connected for a hhr visit but she was a mess. All over the place the whole time. First time I've gotten a frantic bbj while the provider tried to text at the same time. Kept stopping to tug for a few seconds while typing with the other hand then expected things to be done in 5 minutes. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
She is hot. But. Why bother?
-
06-26-26 13:29 #24473Senior Member

Posts: 86Sexy Latin Lia or Lara
This girl has a couple ads / numbers, one seems to be just her & the other offers two girls. Can anyone vouche for her? I've reached out a few times to both numbers, price seems fine but she won't seem to see you unless you FaceTime verify which I don't like doing at all. If I knew she's legit I might, but even then aren't a fan. Love her body, especially that ass so maybe I bite the bullet & do it this weekend.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...448/6452410978
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210921048
-
06-25-26 10:46 #24472Senior Member

Posts: 810Good one
Figure I recommend her since the sites have been trash lately. Saw her months ago and she was clean and looked like her pics. She is like a 6/10 solid MILF. No drama and a fun time. I think she does BBBJ if she is comfortable with you and covered FS. Went primarily because the pussy looks meaty and good and she was foot fetish friendly LOL. Both are as advertised and looked as advertised. She does have some loose skin on tummy and cellulite on legs but it's there in the picture and she isn't hiding. She rode well and was eager to please.
https://callescort.org/765-217-5066
-
06-25-26 01:25 #24471Senior Member

Posts: 94I had a nice video chat with her once and she is definitely attractive. But she started getting really strange when our meet time came up. She completely changed the venue at the last minute from a home in a safe area to a shitty hotel off west 38th street. Once I arrived, the room she claimed she was in was pitch black with the curtains open and not a single light on inside. There were many sketchy figures lingering around, so I got the hell out of there. Then she texted me like 2 hrs later after I left and was asking me where I was at? It was very strange. She acted like she had been waiting on me the entire time. After an awkward back and first I just determined she was a druggie or up to no good and not the type of girl I wanted to do business with. But I was a disappointed for sure, because she sure looked attractive in that video chat.
Originally Posted by DongLord465;7652844[URL
-
06-24-26 16:48 #24470Senior Member

Posts: 382Coming to the city in a couple weeks, was wondering about the talent.
I was hoping to find a couple providers that maybe offer Greek. I now it's few and far between. It's been tough with the economy and girls with GPS but I wouldn't mind if any of my fellow mongers pointed me in the right direction. Thanks again.
-
06-24-26 15:17 #24469Senior Member

Posts: 509Sevyn
I connected with her recently & bought a small amount of content. I think she got hooked-up with a dude. Not positive about that, she just said she wasn't active right now. She's still around. Be safe, g.
Originally Posted by NotaHoosier
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 15:12 #24468Senior Member

Posts: 153Sevyn
I think she had some personal issues going on she kept in control, her lengthy grooming of herself, her art sketchings and dealing with mongers, not all of us are pleasant to entertain. If a girl takes a break, it's well deserved. She was very gentle and intelligent, I hope she found someone to take care of her besides Uncle LEO?
Originally Posted by LuvsBJs
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 13:01 #24467Senior Member

Posts: 66Aged out?
She was way older than her pics lead you to believe. I only ever saw her once years ago. That's why I didn't go back. Can't imagine what she looks like now.
Originally Posted by NotaHoosier
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:12 #24466Senior Member

Posts: 29Sevyn
Anyone know why Sevyn (the petite original) completely disappeared?
-
06-24-26 07:57 #24465Senior Member

Posts: 31Stacy
AVOID! One of the worst mistakes I've made in the hobby in years! Great body, but it all ends there. Arrived and found out mid-act Aunt flo was with here and she of course had no idea. She took a video call in my home for another monger to setup her next call. Almost paid her just to get her the hell out of my home!. You've been warned my friends.
Originally Posted by DongLord465
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 17:30 #24464Senior Member

Posts: 29Has anyone dealt with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210693524
Has good response but always seems to go ghost leading up to a meet. Just curious if she's just a flake or if you just have to catch her at the right time.
-
06-23-26 06:38 #24463Regular Member

Posts: 11300 hh /500 hr sounds right
I haven't seen her, although I did reach out before she took her hiatus and those were the rates she gave, but with the rules, I just never pulled the trigger. I will say that I believe her hiatus to have been due to a pregnancy. When she FIRST came back, she was noticeably thicker with some flab and given her main appeal, I definitely wasn't interested. I noticed she has gone back to using older pictures, I can tell because they are the same outfits she had before. Granted, she COULD have a genuine hardcore workout routine and discipline and at this point gotten back down to fighting weight, but I'm not putting that amount out there for a maybe. She'd also have to come off of some of those rules to consider it, and I'm not guinea piggying it.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 06:33 #24462Regular Member

Posts: 11#22746 and #22754 Also speak on this one, hence why I never posted because the info was already out there. Sorry you dealt with her, I could have saved you the trouble but got to RTFF.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
Chelli, since you do SW, she fits that bill, but the service is horrible. This one was actually my first one back in the game a few years back, then I followed it up with WW. BTalk about bad choices. Anyways, I actually saw this one twice, second was because I didn't recognize the pictures. She's changed her name a few times on there but the best way to avoid is looking at the chest tattoos. She's about 5'8 ish, and she is a tweaker. The lamest BJ and it's going to cost more to get it BBJ and still isn't worth it. I can't even imagine not feeling ripped off if I only had to shell out. 4 for it. Proceed with the warning if you wish.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 21:28 #24461Senior Member

Posts: 219Bravo
Well said brother.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






