Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39501
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchaticPipe  [View Original Post]
    So she said she does more and that means she'd take you to a land of Greek, CIM or BBFS?
    I did BBFS with her at enjoy life but YMMV. I don't think she did it with many people. She always said she didn't want to work at a high volume dpa so I'm surprised she went to SXL.

  2. #39500

    Sunkiss or grand spa

    Any good info for grand spa or wrs?

    I had some good luck recently at oki doki. For those of you info those L1 and good massage spots lets talk.

  3. #39499

    Hidden menu

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    She's told me 26 or 27 for 5 years now. When she texted me and told me she had landed at a place she told me $200 now. I do more now. Plus house fee
    So she said she does more and that means she'd take you to a land of Greek, CIM or BBFS?

  4. #39498

    Thank you bb

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I searched high and low for that, too. On her FB, Instagram, etc. I could never find a post like was described with addresses, website, etc.

    BB.
    I appreciate you and hopefully the poster will post a comment. Now that little bit said. I can tell you fellas this. I did a ton and I mean a ton of what I now refer to as sucker work. When I bought down in the west loop I was involved with cpd, dac, two separate alderman's offices, liaisons with the mayor's office, et al. Also since I live at flea markets and the recent issue that went out everywhere when the feds raided the flea. Like that alderperson. This alderperson is a do gooder to the max. I have been around people like this believe me boys. They are motivated to rock and roll up the highway of politicos. So it's just a vibe and I am not hating on anyone in any way shape or form. Just a feel from what I saw onliine. So point. None. Actually though look for other take downs imo thanks for everything fellas. I always learn and always will old man stosh.

  5. #39497

    Not just you. No post

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    And I am just as dumb. I am on her website on fakebook now and I can't see the post. I do have very limited second info in that I was told by these boys that are god kids to me at the flea and do serious cash on ashland at the flea that the place on archer moved to a house in chinatown that is all I know. They said parking in the back as I know they send their pop over there for tune ups on occasion. Thanks old man stosh sitting back down now and shutting the f up.
    I searched high and low for that, too. On her FB, Instagram, etc. I could never find a post like was described with addresses, website, etc.

    BB.

  6. #39496

    Ward 11

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    And I am just as dumb. I am on her website on fakebook now and I can't see the post. I do have very limited second info in that I was told by these boys that are god kids to me at the flea and do serious cash on ashland at the flea that the place on archer moved to a house in chinatown that is all I know. They said parking in the back as I know they send their pop over there for tune ups on occasion. Thanks old man stosh sitting back down now and shutting the f up.
    Look under the post she made about the bust at BP someone clearly told on all the new locations and is making a FB Group to publicly post pics of John's. Appears the neighbors have had it with this stuff if you can't find it DM me your burner I'll screen shot it for you.

    I also attached to this post if admins will approve but he is not the only one giving up details and is creating a website to out he just be careful fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0328.jpg‎   IMG_0329.jpg‎   IMG_0327.jpg‎  

  7. #39495

    Blind as a bat

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Check Alderwomen Lee's Ward 11 FB someone posted a ton of addresses including their new address with a message tagging her Cook County Sheriff's and CPD to check their PM's but dude posted addresses- phone numbers and websites including BP new address and same with Orange SMH.
    And I am just as dumb. I am on her website on fakebook now and I can't see the post. I do have very limited second info in that I was told by these boys that are god kids to me at the flea and do serious cash on ashland at the flea that the place on archer moved to a house in chinatown that is all I know. They said parking in the back as I know they send their pop over there for tune ups on occasion. Thanks old man stosh sitting back down now and shutting the f up.

  8. #39494

    Normally 1 day

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty66  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Chicago later this week, and am seriously considering SXL. I have not been there before, and was wondering how far in advance should I make an appointment, and are they decent about keeping the appointment with who was requested? I'm thinking Cindy, Bebe, or Lisa based on reviews (I went back about 20 pages).

    Thanks.
    Normally 1 day but girls don't all work the same days.

  9. #39493

    Mathing it Up

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Got to say that sounds more right, adding it up. She did tell me she was 26. But it was probably a lot longer ago than I was remembering, and I did first meet her at Millipede just before they shut down. My math wasn't mathin'. She did lose like 16 lbs a few months ago and was looking good last time I saw her.
    Haha, yeah, that was a small dose of reality after adding that up, realizing how many years ago that joint was open. First as Elegant then the name change to Millipede. She was a hot little thing back then. Nice to hear she lost some weight, she was a little thick when I saw her back in December now that I think of it.

  10. #39492
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Got to say that sounds more right, adding it up. She did tell me she was 26. But it was probably a lot longer ago than I was remembering, and I did first meet her at Millipede just before they shut down. My math wasn't mathin'. She did lose like 16 lbs a few months ago and was looking good last time I saw her.
    She's told me 26 or 27 for 5 years now. When she texted me and told me she had landed at a place she told me “$200 now. I do more now. Plus house fee”

  11. #39491

    Time flies

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Those who visited Millipede on Grand, back in the day, know she was tugging over 10 years ago. Reviews go as far back as 2014. She was early 20's then. Hence, the mid-late 30's age I threw out there. She's still petite but not as fit as she once was, having seen her at Enjoy Life probably 4-5 months ago. I'm sticking with the mid-late 30's on her.
    Got to say that sounds more right, adding it up. She did tell me she was 26. But it was probably a lot longer ago than I was remembering, and I did first meet her at Millipede just before they shut down. My math wasn't mathin'. She did lose like 16 lbs a few months ago and was looking good last time I saw her.

  12. #39490

    Chicago Massage LLC

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.

    She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.

    8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.

    Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.

    The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.

    When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.

    Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
    Sorry for the mis-title. Post titles don't accept dashes. It's Chicago Massage LLC, Eva is just the girl. Stop asking me where this place is!

  13. #39489

    Tina the Millipede and the Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    She had a vertical tattoo over her belly button area and a smallish scar on her chest so it sounds like the same girl. If she's in her late 30's then damn, she seemed mid 20's all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    She's late 20's. She's a firecracker.
    Those who visited Millipede on Grand, back in the day, know she was tugging over 10 years ago. Reviews go as far back as 2014. She was early 20's then. Hence, the mid-late 30's age I threw out there. She's still petite but not as fit as she once was, having seen her at Enjoy Life probably 4-5 months ago. I'm sticking with the mid-late 30's on her.

  14. #39488
    Quote Originally Posted by DMain84  [View Original Post]
    Looking to swing by tomorrow, anyone been in the last month? Anne and May still there or has it turned into underperforming Latinas?
    They just texted me pics of a couple of Asians: Summer and Julie. Hopefully they are back with great full service! Report back if you go!

  15. #39487

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Great options SXL Nail Spa set appointment with Apple or Bebe. Apple is young Asian Bebe is a black girl.
    I'll be in Chicago later this week, and am seriously considering SXL. I have not been there before, and was wondering how far in advance should I make an appointment, and are they decent about keeping the appointment with who was requested? I'm thinking Cindy, Bebe, or Lisa based on reviews (I went back about 20 pages).

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape