Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 8321
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8156

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampallang  [View Original Post]
    Only other listing for her is a Mojo Village from a year ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/459034949538
    I've seen Bianca a couple times and never had issues. The house she stays in isn't the best, but she's always been freshly showered and does everything she says she will in her ads. She uses old pics so you can add a decade as she's in her 30's now but she's still petite. The pic in that ad where she's naked is accurate. She takes creampies in her ass like a champ.

  2. #8155
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    I have half a doz. Regs, that give me BBFS extended no rush priority visits that are ALL $100, NONE of them advertise or offer CIP but I have known these for a number of years, yeah Lets go back a few. I mind back to those sexy sluts Roxy & Lynn, both were CREAMPIE 60 when I met them, Roxy retired, got married, Lynn is fucked off, calls the LE on clients for years now. Let see, Kat, Bambi, Jennifer, even now. Dede, Elizabeth, April, Deb, Honei, Hailey, Angie, Sassy-Autumn were all between 50 -80 but most of them are gone now. And those were ALL BBFS CIP CREAMPIE, or CIM every one every time. Even Melissa the petite redhead bruntette now Blonde I think has let me bb pull out for 80 several times when I was short. Now I know that new ladies I am interested in, have let me know that they do offer, for around 2 & I feel certain with enough visits I can work that down, frequent flyers get perks you know.
    Melissa is def BBFS friendly for $150 with CIP.

    My issue is worth. Like Lola, Nikkie, Brittany were my regulars. Never paid more than 100. The Brazilian that retired, I still see her tho she has a job now.

  3. #8154
    Quote Originally Posted by SirNasty64  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this chick, always good time. Saw her across from the mgm. Easy contact and delivers as promised. I have repeated.
    Man Lola a beast. Takes a mean creampie. Suck a great D. Real phat ass. If you like PAWG she's your girl. Really cute. Only real issue is her teeth.

  4. #8153
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Vegas has certainly better higher end girls than Phoenix. A lot more selection also.
    Agreed but Phoenix middle class is WAY BETTER.

  5. #8152
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    My preference these days is for that type. Theres a petite blonde that hangs around boulder and russel that gives the best jizzum swallowing bjs I've ever had!

    Almost makes me want to marry her lolol!

    .
    DM me that number brother. Please! LOL.

  6. #8151
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    It's amazing to me how little talent Vegas has. Phoenix has 2 x the caliber of hoes than here. It's kind of weird actually.

    .
    The problem with Vegas is tourism. The top tier girls charge ridiculous amounts. It's feast or famine. So if you don't want to pay $300 plus you are pretty much stuck with low quality.

  7. #8150

    Thanks

    Something def felt off to me. I remember setting an appt with her a year ago and then saw those reviews, ended up cancelling as a result and she kept messaging me to meet after that but I never responded.

  8. #8149

    Bianca akaTaylor

    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    Allow me to cut and paste my review from 2022:

    I live a couple blocks from her and had no idea such a dilapidated house existed in my neighbourhood. She gave me the address to a nonexistent house, and when I couldn't find it she texted "I'll meet you in the alley. " I park outside a chain link fence at the back of what looks like an abandoned property and this skanky, extremely thin chick starts walking toward me. She wanted me to park inside the fence, then she'd lock it behind me. And there was a creepy guy off in the distance, on the property. Maybe it's legit. I mean, she's been advertising for a while. But I had a bad feeling and noped out of there.

    (Followed by a couple of other members telling me that I made the right move.).
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    The pictures on her current mojo ad are from 2016, there is a review of her by one if our well known contributors on tna.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....lor&highlight=

    After seeing this review (about 5 years ago) I tried to see her, she was really nice on the phone, we made an appointment, she gave me the apartment complex and when I arrived at the appointed time she ghosted me! Never would respond in the week or so after, so I never tried again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Met her few months ago. Had the money out on dresser and I went to bathroom for a second. She took money and left out door.

    Avoid her. Sounds sweet at first but ripped me off. Now a lot bigger than pics too.
    Some of the pics on the current stg posting are from 2016!

  9. #8148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampallang  [View Original Post]
    Only other listing for her is a Mojo Village from a year ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/459034949538
    Allow me to cut and paste my review from 2022:

    I live a couple blocks from her and had no idea such a dilapidated house existed in my neighbourhood. She gave me the address to a nonexistent house, and when I couldn't find it she texted "I'll meet you in the alley. " I park outside a chain link fence at the back of what looks like an abandoned property and this skanky, extremely thin chick starts walking toward me. She wanted me to park inside the fence, then she'd lock it behind me. And there was a creepy guy off in the distance, on the property. Maybe it's legit. I mean, she's been advertising for a while. But I had a bad feeling and noped out of there.

    (Followed by a couple of other members telling me that I made the right move.).

  10. #8147

    Any intel?

    Only other listing for her is a Mojo Village from a year ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/459034949538

  11. #8146

    Totally Agree

    I have half a doz. Regs, that give me BBFS extended no rush priority visits that are ALL $100, NONE of them advertise or offer CIP but I have known these for a number of years, yeah Lets go back a few. I mind back to those sexy sluts Roxy & Lynn, both were CREAMPIE 60 when I met them, Roxy retired, got married, Lynn is fucked off, calls the LE on clients for years now. Let see, Kat, Bambi, Jennifer, even now. Dede, Elizabeth, April, Deb, Honei, Hailey, Angie, Sassy-Autumn were all between 50 -80 but most of them are gone now. And those were ALL BBFS CIP CREAMPIE, or CIM every one every time. Even Melissa the petite redhead bruntette now Blonde I think has let me bb pull out for 80 several times when I was short. Now I know that new ladies I am interested in, have let me know that they do offer, for around 2 & I feel certain with enough visits I can work that down, frequent flyers get perks you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Paying more than 200 for a girl who is not a porn star or at least an 8 is crazy IMHO. You are also killing the market paying unworthy girls that type of money. Remember gentlemen. THE BUYER DETERMINES THE MARKET.

    A girl can tell you "I don't do anything for under 200" until no one is visiting. Then she has to come down on those prices. Drugs have to get smoked. Rooms or rent have to get paid for. Learn to walk away from undeserving high price girls.

    If she is on list crawler, Callescort, skipthegames, or megapersonals and you are paying more than $200 for less than an hour send me your number so I can intervene. LOL.

    I remember hitting up SandraPhucksalot asking for bare for $80. She said no 5 times. Until she said yes.

    Every time HAzel is in town I ask to pay her 100. She said no every time. Until she needed the money. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025425708.

    There is another girl on here I banged for $70 and she tells me she charges you guys $150 plus.

    I pay way under what a lot of you guys pay. Not because I'm better, but because I have a price point that I still to.

    Don't be afraid to walk away fellas. Keep asking for your price. They will no most of the time. Until they say yes.

  12. #8145

    Lola

    Just saw this chick, always good time. Saw her across from the mgm. Easy contact and delivers as promised. I have repeated.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    She's back. Those that know, know. The best PAWG out there IMHO. Hit her up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210045881

  13. #8144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    It's amazing to me how little talent Vegas has. Phoenix has 2 x the caliber of hoes than here. It's kind of weird actually.

    .
    Vegas has certainly better higher end girls than Phoenix. A lot more selection also.

  14. #8143
    My preference these days is for that type. Theres a petite blonde that hangs around boulder and russel that gives the best jizzum swallowing bjs I've ever had!

    Almost makes me want to marry her lolol!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they're out there. They just tend to be druggies, toothless meth skanks, or some other version of those that I simply don't want to fuck, must less put my dick inside uncovered. The great thing about this hobby is there's a price point and type for everyone.
    .

  15. #8142
    It's amazing to me how little talent Vegas has. Phoenix has 2 x the caliber of hoes than here. It's kind of weird actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Ijs. LOL.

    I am not trying to be disrespectful but the caliber of girls here isn't on the level of LA or the Bay area. Paying these girls top dollar is crazy to me. There are very few girl posted in this forum who are NOT on some kind of drugs.

    I paid 200+ for one girl that a member suggested to me in the DM and she was a BADDIE. No noticeable hard drug use. Young, Hot, and petite.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape