Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 8317
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8167

    150?!

    Wow, that must have taken you a serious amount of time to ask 150 girls! Kudos on all the effort! I guess you don't know until you ask. And then either get blocked or told no!

  2. #8166
    Holy fake ad list. Half these ads are fake because they are listed in numerous cities, so they may have answered text but they are going to ghost when ya show up.

  3. #8165

  4. #8164
    Quote Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88  [View Original Post]
    Damn she was charging 275 not too long ago.
    LOL because I offered $80.

    This is why I ask you guys to stop offering these girl over $150. There are very few. And I mean very few girls. Who are drug free baddies posted on this forum. That new Cuban girl may be the exception tho I have not seen her yet but reviews seem solid.

    I've gotten some DM about strippers who are worth more than $150.

    WTF are you guys paying that kind of money to THAT girl?

    I'm so confused. LOL.

    BTW I'm not saying you did. Just asking the forum LOL.

  5. #8163
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    I text her. She hit me with prices I didn't feel she was worth. Not paying some drug addict $150 when you can get that on boulder for $40. Had to walk away.
    Damn she was charging 275 not too long ago.

  6. #8162
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    You say you have never had issues? I can't stand the super flake like she was with me and with other people she has not met? That was 10 years ago, so maybe she has matured some?

    Can you describe the current incall, is it the same as the previous poster, she has you go into an ally in back of a dumpy place? How about her bedroom and shower, are they reasonably clean?

    Thanks for the report.
    I can't get a hold of her no more wich sucks not too many providers on my side of town. I've driven by a couple times times in my work commute and just recently they've been moving stuff out of that house.

  7. #8161
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Had the same gate with sketchy abandoned property experience in 2021 timeframe. It ended up being legit. But she looked nothing like the pictures. She had a extra 20+lbs on here. Less skinny and more average at best with some 15 lbs heavier then I would like. And as I remember it was way over priced for what she looked like.
    I text her. She hit me with prices I didn't feel she was worth. Not paying some drug addict $150 when you can get that on boulder for $40. Had to walk away.

  8. #8160
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    Allow me to cut and paste my review from 2022:

    I live a couple blocks from her and had no idea such a dilapidated house existed in my neighbourhood. She gave me the address to a nonexistent house, and when I couldn't find it she texted "I'll meet you in the alley. " I park outside a chain link fence at the back of what looks like an abandoned property and this skanky, extremely thin chick starts walking toward me. She wanted me to park inside the fence, then she'd lock it behind me. And there was a creepy guy off in the distance, on the property. Maybe it's legit. I mean, she's been advertising for a while. But I had a bad feeling and noped out of there.

    (Followed by a couple of other members telling me that I made the right move.).
    Had the same gate with sketchy abandoned property experience in 2021 timeframe. It ended up being legit. But she looked nothing like the pictures. She had a extra 20+lbs on here. Less skinny and more average at best with some 15 lbs heavier then I would like. And as I remember it was way over priced for what she looked like.

  9. #8159
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    You say you have never had issues? I can't stand the super flake like she was with me and with other people she has not met? That was 10 years ago, so maybe she has matured some?

    Can you describe the current incall, is it the same as the previous poster, she has you go into an ally in back of a dumpy place? How about her bedroom and shower, are they reasonably clean?

    Thanks for the report.
    I wouldn't call it an alley but other than that the way the other guy described it is mostly right. It is a shady looking house and the way to get there is odd but it's in a good neighborhood. It's not like you're going to some crackhouse on boulder highway. I will say though the inside is dirty. It's not a dealbreaker for me since I just fuck and leave and while the place is dirty, she isn't. Flakiness hasn't been a problem for me but maybe I was just lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Whoa she does anal? What is the price point. ?
    If I remember right she quotes around 350 for everything. She's open to negotiation.

  10. #8158

    Bianca akaTaylor

    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Bianca a couple times and never had issues. The house she stays in isn't the best, but she's always been freshly showered and does everything she says she will in her ads. She uses old pics so you can add a decade as she's in her 30's now but she's still petite. The pic in that ad where she's naked is accurate. She takes creampies in her ass like a champ.
    You say you have never had issues? I can't stand the super flake like she was with me and with other people she has not met? That was 10 years ago, so maybe she has matured some?

    Can you describe the current incall, is it the same as the previous poster, she has you go into an ally in back of a dumpy place? How about her bedroom and shower, are they reasonably clean?

    Thanks for the report.

  11. #8157
    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Bianca a couple times and never had issues. The house she stays in isn't the best, but she's always been freshly showered and does everything she says she will in her ads. She uses old pics so you can add a decade as she's in her 30's now but she's still petite. The pic in that ad where she's naked is accurate. She takes creampies in her ass like a champ.
    Whoa she does anal? What is the price point. ?

  12. #8156

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampallang  [View Original Post]
    Only other listing for her is a Mojo Village from a year ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/459034949538
    I've seen Bianca a couple times and never had issues. The house she stays in isn't the best, but she's always been freshly showered and does everything she says she will in her ads. She uses old pics so you can add a decade as she's in her 30's now but she's still petite. The pic in that ad where she's naked is accurate. She takes creampies in her ass like a champ.

  13. #8155
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    I have half a doz. Regs, that give me BBFS extended no rush priority visits that are ALL $100, NONE of them advertise or offer CIP but I have known these for a number of years, yeah Lets go back a few. I mind back to those sexy sluts Roxy & Lynn, both were CREAMPIE 60 when I met them, Roxy retired, got married, Lynn is fucked off, calls the LE on clients for years now. Let see, Kat, Bambi, Jennifer, even now. Dede, Elizabeth, April, Deb, Honei, Hailey, Angie, Sassy-Autumn were all between 50 -80 but most of them are gone now. And those were ALL BBFS CIP CREAMPIE, or CIM every one every time. Even Melissa the petite redhead bruntette now Blonde I think has let me bb pull out for 80 several times when I was short. Now I know that new ladies I am interested in, have let me know that they do offer, for around 2 & I feel certain with enough visits I can work that down, frequent flyers get perks you know.
    Melissa is def BBFS friendly for $150 with CIP.

    My issue is worth. Like Lola, Nikkie, Brittany were my regulars. Never paid more than 100. The Brazilian that retired, I still see her tho she has a job now.

  14. #8154
    Quote Originally Posted by SirNasty64  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this chick, always good time. Saw her across from the mgm. Easy contact and delivers as promised. I have repeated.
    Man Lola a beast. Takes a mean creampie. Suck a great D. Real phat ass. If you like PAWG she's your girl. Really cute. Only real issue is her teeth.

  15. #8153
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Vegas has certainly better higher end girls than Phoenix. A lot more selection also.
    Agreed but Phoenix middle class is WAY BETTER.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape